OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is anyone else having trouble with One Sixth Striker?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PitViper

PitViper
See title.

One Sixth Striker is my favorite site whenever I need reference pics for the new items out there.  The website is great: neat pictures, well organized, etc.  But I haven't been able to access it for several days now.  Chrome & IE give me the usual "This site can't be reached" message, and my Mac is unable to connect too.

Is this just me or is it a problem for everyone?  Any news on when the site (if it is the problem) will be fixed?

#discussion

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
PitViper wrote:See title.

One Sixth Striker is my favorite site whenever I need reference pics for the new items out there.  The website is great: neat pictures, well organized, etc.  But I haven't been able to access it for several days now.  Chrome & IE give me the usual "This site can't be reached" message, and my Mac is unable to connect too.

Is this just me or is it a problem for everyone?  Any news on when the site (if it is the problem) will be fixed?

--

I checked and it's not loading.

It's down.

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/onesixthstriker.com.html

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha. Whooo. For a moment there, I thought you were talking about me.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

discussion - Is anyone else having trouble with One Sixth Striker? C8485110

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
OH . . . and Facebook now appears to down (i.e. slow response/no response).

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

FB looks ok now, but OSS seems not to be doing anything.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum