OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Peter Tosh headsculpt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Peter Tosh headsculpt on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:22 pm

Peter Townsend got mentioned in another thread and it gave me an idea..Now, Pete Townsend, although a great musician, is just wrong for what I was going after. However, Peter Tosh would be exactly right. I was just curious if anyone knew of a headsculpt of Peter Tosh or maybe a close enough headsculpt to use?.

View user profile

2 Re: Peter Tosh headsculpt on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:08 pm

Razz


If you’re serious, I did see this recently here, by the talented Ephiane…





Although, Peter Brady might have been more relevant in that other thread, with Superman…


“When it’s time to change, then it’s time to change…”


Now that’s Music, baby!  



PS:  I cannot imagine who on earth would ever want a Pete Townshend Head Sculpt.  

But, then, ah, Who, indeed…

Wink


_________________
"One and one and one is One…”
N
View user profile

3 Re: Peter Tosh headsculpt on Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:39 pm

By the way, Razz, thanks for that…  

Comin’ In Hot” gonna be in me head nah all a weekend…

lol!


_________________
"One and one and one is One…”
N
View user profile

4 Re: Peter Tosh headsculpt on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:22 pm

PureEnergy wrote:Razz


If you’re serious, I did see this recently here, by the talented Ephiane…





Although, Peter Brady might have been more relevant in that other thread, with Superman…


“When it’s time to change, then it’s time to change…”


Now that’s Music, baby!  



PS:  I cannot imagine who on earth would ever want a Pete Townshend Head Sculpt.  

But, then, ah, Who, indeed…

Wink

I saw that post from Ephiane, it's a possibility but I'm also looking for other suggestions. As far as Peter Brady goes, I don't think he'd fit into the flow of the conversation. For that matter Pete Townsend wouldn't fit either. Neither the word "brady" nor "townsend" was ever mentioned, but tosh was. Now, if we were to go outside the flow of the conversation, then Peter Billingsley would be a better choice. He "shot his eye out" with a Red Ryder BB Gun and survived!

PureEnergy wrote:By the way, Razz, thanks for that…  

Comin’ In Hot” gonna be in me head nah all a weekend…

lol!

Well, you did that to yourself...you're the one that said on the other thread and I quote "Well, that's just tosh"... Twisted Evil

View user profile

5 Re: Peter Tosh headsculpt on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:54 pm

Mr. Razz wrote:Well, you did that to yourself...you're the one that said on the other thread and I quote "Well, that's just tosh"... Twisted Evil


Yes, that’s true...  Although, I don’t believe that I’ve thought about Mr. Tosh for - well, certainly not since some time well before I’d last thought about Peter Lorre

So, are you building The Wailers, or what?


_________________
"One and one and one is One…”
N
View user profile

6 Re: Peter Tosh headsculpt on Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:02 pm

PureEnergy wrote:
Mr. Razz wrote:Well, you did that to yourself...you're the one that said on the other thread and I quote "Well, that's just tosh"... Twisted Evil


Yes, that’s true...  Although, I don’t believe that I’ve thought about Mr. Tosh for - well, certainly not since some time well before I’d last thought about Peter Lorre

So, are you building The Wailers, or what?

I choose "or what"

View user profile

7 Re: Peter Tosh headsculpt on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:09 pm

You know? That figure of Ephiane's is outstanding. Getting such a realistic quality to the hair and beards is not for the timid. Nice work Ephiane!

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum