OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Get this man a shield.” – T'Challa

It’s all been leading to this. The long-awaited Marvel Studios’ blockbuster of 2018, Avengers: Infinity War is almost upon us! Captain America, the super-soldier has remained under the radar while continuing to do what he believes is right – saving the world one clandestine mission at a time, is assembling again with the Avengers in order to save Earth from the menacing threat of Thanos!

In anticipation to Marvel Studios’ upcoming epic movie, Hot Toys is very proud to present today the newest masterpiece with highly-accurate details – the MOVIE PROMO EDITION 1/6th scale collectible figure of Captain America Steve Rogers in his latest appearance and equipped with Wakanda shields from Avengers: Infinity War!

With exquisite craftsmanship, the true-to-movie 1/6th scale Captain America is meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Chris Evans as Captain America/Steve Rogers with incredible likeness. The realistic looking collectible features a newly developed head sculpt with detailed hair and beard sculpture, a completely newly developed body which portray Captain America’s muscularly-toned body, a striking newly tailored Captain America suit with battle damaged parts on chest revealing the scale patterns underneath, a pair of articulated shield from the technological advanced nation of Wakanda, a specially designed movie-themed figure stand, and a mystery weapon to be revealed after movie release.

Moreover, a highly detailed Outrider diorama attachable to the figure stand and an additional Exclusive Mystery Weapon to be revealed after movie release are only included in this very special MOVIE PROMO EDITION! This stylish and extraordinary interpretation of the Captain America figure is a unique collectible for sophisticated fans and collectors and it is only available in selected markets!

Don’t pass up on this special opportunity to unite your awesome Avengers’ team from Marvel Cinematic Universe with the most up-to-date 1/6th scale Captain America (Movie Promo Edition) collectible figure by Hot Toys that will surpass every expectation!

The 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure (Movie Promo Edition) specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in Avengers: Infinity War
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed hair, beard and skin texture
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations which portray Captain America’s muscular body in the film
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- One (1) opened left hand
- One (1) gesturing right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly tailored red and dark blue-colored Captain America suit with battle damage on chest to reveal scale patterns underneath
- One (1) pair of newly tailored blue embossed patterned pants with pouches, knee pads, and red trims
- One (1) pair of fabric coated dark blue-colored elbow pads
- One (1) pair of fabric coated dark blue-colored knee pads
- One (1) brown leather-like body strap
- One (1) brown leather-like belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of dark brown-colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) pair of newly crafted black-colored articulated Wakanda shields with silver-colored trim
- One (1) Mystery Weapon to be revealed after movie release

Accessory:
- A specially designed Avengers: Infinity War themed hexagonal figure stand with movie logo

Exclusive Accessories for MOVIE PROMO EDITION:
- One (1) Exclusive Mystery Weapon to be revealed after movie release
- One (1) Outrider diorama with interchangeable rocky ground graphic card attachable to the hexagonal figure stand

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- 3D Designed by Da Hye Kim
- Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-lee
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2019

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approvalfilm - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30594610
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30595010
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30595210
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30595310
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30623810
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30628810
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30629310
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30652210
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30656110
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30657010
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30657110
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30689210
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30704710
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30705210
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30705910
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30709910
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 30712210

**Product details can subject to change without further notice

#newproduct #hottoys #avengers #captainamerica #male #film #superhero

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Posted on JChong's FB page.

While not normally a fan of these pics from him (only because he's not the one painting the production pieces), I thought I'd share them anyway.

film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America 112
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America Daj_5m10
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America Daj_7j10
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America Daj_8410

He who dies with the most toys wins!

film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for posting! If the finished product looks like this, it would be very cool. I am surprised HT developed a new muscle body just for this figure -- given all the padding they've been putting on boxed set bodies lately, I almost wonder if it is worth it. I also wonder if the only reason Cap sports a beard is so that they will be making new figures for the altered look.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Me, personally, I’m not sold on this look for the character; it just doesn’t say Captain America to me (but I guess that’s the point for this movie). I do like the bearded look, but I’ll wait for the bootleg and just nab a sculpt to use for something else.

film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America C8485110

dadrab

dadrab
I rather like it and, if I were made of money, I'd be all in. Alas, I'm not...

Still, the sculpt is very nice and I kinda dig the new suit.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
MSRP (Exclusive Edition; i.e. the standard edition) = $251
MSRP (Movie Promo Edition) = $267

Christ. Every two months it seems they just keep jacking up the prices.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I do like the look for the new movie, but must say, I miss the iconic round shield the most, and I'm just not feeling the new mini/pointy/punchy shield things. Hoping the unrevealed mystery weapons are cooler, or maybe one is the old-school shield. Fingers crossed.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:Me, personally, I’m not sold on this look for the character; it just doesn’t say Captain America to me (but I guess that’s the point for this movie). I do like the bearded look, but I’ll wait for the bootleg and just nab a sculpt to use for something else.

Doesn't work for me either. Steve Rogers is a clean shaven apple-pie-eating GI from the 1930s-40s. Back then a moustache was considered suave but beards were associated with an unkempt, undisciplined, untrustworthy character. Rogers would need a major shift in his personality and upbringing to grow a beard. And Cap isn't Cap without his shield.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Mystery Weapons for this set have been revealed:

film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America Nw152710
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America Nw152711
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America Nw152715
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America Nw152712
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America Nw152713
film - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America Nw152714

JohnByng

The pics of the headsculpt that Stryker posted look amazing! The eyes are beautifully done. I am not a fan of the new uniform, it looks like a jazzed up school janitor's outfit!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yeah, I agree that this uniform is not doing him any favors, but I suppose if you feel the need to constantly change the look so as to justify more new toys and collectibles, you're going to stumble across some unfortunate designs eventually. The weapon looks interesting -- at least visually. The head sculpt, like so often, is stunning. Thanks for the update, Stryker.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Come on... Thor lost one of his Eyes and get a Haircut.... The Cap get a beard and lost his shield. Hulk get a spandex Underwear. They Ruin that classical Characters to me, we know from the comics when we were young. Just my 2 cent

JohnByng

Ephiane wrote:Come on... Thor lost one of his Eyes and get a Haircut.... The Cap get a beard and lost his shield. Hulk get a spandex Underwear. They Ruin that classical Characters to me, we know from the comics when we were young. Just my 2 cent

I agree. I must admit that I am not a big fan of Superheroes. I quite like Spiderman and I enjoyed the Chritopher Reeve Superman films. There was fun and innocence in those. I tried to watch Spiderman Homecoming the other day but I just gave up on it. It wasn't awful but for me Spiderman is a loner not part of some franchise. He doesn't need Iron Man and the others.

Marvel has become a giant corporation that rebrands and reinvents its characters so that they can do anything their owner wants. There is no integrity anymore, the Avengers are incredibly tedious with all their gadgets and lack of personality. The big problem with having a gang of Superheroes is that the baddies are just not bad enough. How can they be when they face an army of self-righteous holes?

Kick Ass, please come back and save the world from the Avengers!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Idea... i see some Youtube Clips. Superman versus Hulk and so on.... Maybe they do a Kickass against the Avengers. That has to become 1 Million clicks Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum