OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
List:
Head*1
Mask*1
Bangle*2
Armlet*1
Sharp claw*1
Belt*1
Cropped pants*1 pair
Socks*1 pair
Leather shoes*1 pair
Note: The body in the picturesis not included in this product.
The product is suitable for TBLeagueM33 super-flexible seamless male body.

StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving 17045810
StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving 17050110
StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving 17050410
StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving 17050710
StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving 17051110
StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving 17051410
StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving 17051710
StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving 17052010
StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving 17052310
StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving 17052910
StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving 17080810
StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving 17061310

#newproduct #ACPlay #StreetFighter #MatadorNinja #accessory #male #videogame

PureEnergy

StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving 17051710

scratch

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Matador Ninja? Ok, but I'd still like one of those ornate jackets to go with the rest of the set. Smile

brassco

brassco
StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving Hqdefault

cool scene with this Vega character fighting Chun Li. I think i will get this! Thanks for sharing!

navetsea

I think m36 looks more like him, but how about the snake tattoo

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I don't remember Vega looking that effeminate... i want those loafers!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Matador ninja is actually a pretty good description of Vega.  For anyone not familiar, he was a boss Street Fighter 2 (back in 1991!).  With the loafers, sash, striped pants and leggings, as well as him being from Spain, they were definitely going for a matador theme. He wears the mask to protect his face, and he believes himself to be the most beautiful.  There were some somewhat effeminate qualities to him (Especially with all the rest of the fighters being so over the top masculine) but his vanity was more the defining characteristic.

http://reverendspooky.com

brassco

brassco
navetsea wrote:I think m36 looks more like him, but how about the snake tattoo

StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving Images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Stcy4j-S-RXoz-YRKRy-JHBims-W85-JMLV1-Lnhz-DGAb-THQlb-M0-Qs49

yes, there's no tattoo if they don't give us a body...i'll skip this one...

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
brassco wrote:
navetsea wrote:I think m36 looks more like him, but how about the snake tattoo

StreetFighter - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY New: ATX045 /6 Street Fighter Matador Ninja Set with head carving Images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Stcy4j-S-RXoz-YRKRy-JHBims-W85-JMLV1-Lnhz-DGAb-THQlb-M0-Qs49

yes, there's no tattoo if they don't give us a body...i'll skip this one...

I've been experimenting with printable temporary tattoo paper and having pretty good results. So you could make the snake happen, if you were so inclined.

PureEnergy

ReverendSpooky wrote:I've been experimenting with printable temporary tattoo paper and having pretty good results.  So you could make the snake happen, if you were so inclined.

La Vega…  

With those skintight lavender taleguillas…  

There is vanity; there is metro; and then, there is this…  

I suspect that to level-up from here would require reassignment surgery…

Regarding tattoos, have you had any success with waterslide decal paper on Phicen / TBL bodies?  I’d considered such applications, myself - but had promptly dismissed the notion, since the tattoos generally need to be sealed with some sort of varnish.  I don’t imagine that such would work well with Phicen textures.

But I’d certainly like to know if you have found a method for accomplishing that.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
PureEnergy wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:I've been experimenting with printable temporary tattoo paper and having pretty good results.  So you could make the snake happen, if you were so inclined.

Regarding tattoos, have you had any success with waterslide decal paper on Phicen / TBL bodies?  I’d considered such applications, myself - but had promptly dismissed the notion, since the tattoos generally need to be sealed with some sort of varnish.  I don’t imagine that such would work well with Phicen textures.

But I’d certainly like to know if you have found a method for accomplishing that.

I'd actually tried waterslide decals 1st.  Because of the elasticity of the Phicen silicon, it was just too prone to cracking.  But they do make blank printable paper for temporary tattoos, and since it's made to work on your skin, it's a much better option.  I've done a few, and they seem to work fairly well, and have held up.  But I still feel like there's better out there, and plan to continue experimenting with some other brands.  You still need to be careful with with the size of the tattoo, and how much the area it's placed on will stretch, but It's' a very usable option.

PureEnergy

ReverendSpooky wrote:I'd actually tried waterslide decals 1st.  Because of the elasticity of the Phicen silicon, it was just too prone to cracking.  But they do make blank printable paper for temporary tattoos, and since it's made to work on your skin, it's a much better option.  I've done a few, and they seem to work fairly well, and have held up.  But I still feel like there's better out there, and plan to continue experimenting with some other brands.  You still need to be careful with with the size of the tattoo, and how much the area it's placed on will stretch, but It's' a very usable option.

Indeed, I’d been immediately skeptical about the flexibility of the “skin” with regard to superficial applications, which I’d then ruled out due to the requisite sealant.  But if I understand, the process to which you’re referring here may actually penetrate the silicon - which then makes me wonder what sort of clarity the images may or may not be able to maintain.  

It also seems that the ink would be necessarily less than permanent - not so unlike it is with human skin; in which case, the question then becomes: what will happen when the images begin to fade?  

Hopefully not just an indistinguishable stain…  

Thanks again, and please do keep me informed as to how you fare in your experimentation.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
PureEnergy wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:I'd actually tried waterslide decals 1st.  Because of the elasticity of the Phicen silicon, it was just too prone to cracking.  But they do make blank printable paper for temporary tattoos, and since it's made to work on your skin, it's a much better option.  I've done a few, and they seem to work fairly well, and have held up.  But I still feel like there's better out there, and plan to continue experimenting with some other brands.  You still need to be careful with with the size of the tattoo, and how much the area it's placed on will stretch, but It's' a very usable option.

Indeed, I’d been immediately skeptical about the flexibility of the “skin” with regard to superficial applications, which I’d then ruled out due to the requisite sealant.  But if I understand, the process to which you’re referring here may actually penetrate the silicon - which then makes me wonder what sort of clarity the images may or may not be able to maintain.  

It also seems that the ink would be necessarily less than permanent - not so unlike it is with human skin; in which case, the question then becomes: what will happen when the images begin to fade?  

Thanks again, and please do keep me informed as to how you fare in your experimentation.

So actually, most temporary tattoos that are made now are still a superficial application.  They're pretty much are more flexible waterslide decals, with no staining.  I've screwed up a bunch, and they just wipe off with a bit of alcohol, and leave nothing behind.  The reason they fade on skin is from washing and rubbing so they really can be considered a lot more permanent on a figure that's handled fairly gently.  As long as you stay clear of areas that will need to stretch a lot (like joints, so no spiderweb on the elbow tattoos...) they really should last.  Big pieces that cover a lot of area, like a sleeve might be a problem, but so far it's great for individual tattoos. I did a big upper chest piece and a couple small ones on the hips of a figure, and they've held up great so far.

The ones I'm using are good, I'm just not 100% happy with the finish and texture.  I have a friend who's a tattoo artist, and when she got married, they had the flower girls giving everyone temporary tattoos with the wedding date and a little illustration.  They had got the tattoo sheets printed by a service, so I don't know what paper they used, but it looked so perfect and I could not manage to wash it off without alcohol.  So I know there's even better out there, I just have to try a few more types of sheets to see what I like best (and I'll definitely share my results when I do).  Technically, I could even get them printed by the service, but I'd much rather be able to print my own when I wanted to.

PureEnergy

ReverendSpooky wrote:
PureEnergy wrote:

So actually, most temporary tattoos that are made now are still a superficial application.  They're pretty much are more flexible waterslide decals, with no staining.  I've screwed up a bunch, and they just wipe off with a bit of alcohol, and leave nothing behind.  The reason they fade on skin is from washing and rubbing so they really can be considered a lot more permanent on a figure that's handled fairly gently.  As long as you stay clear of areas that will need to stretch a lot (like joints, so no spiderweb on the elbow tattoos...) they really should last.  Big pieces that cover a lot of area, like a sleeve might be a problem, but so far it's great for individual tattoos.  I did a big upper chest piece and a couple small ones on the hips of a figure, and they've held up great so far.

The ones I'm using are good, I'm just not 100% happy with the finish and texture.  I have a friend who's a tattoo artist, and when she got married, they had the flower girls giving everyone temporary tattoos with the wedding date and a little illustration.  They had got the tattoo sheets printed by a service, so I don't know what paper they used, but it looked so perfect and I could not manage to wash it off without alcohol.  So I know there's even better out there, I just have to try a few more types of sheets to see what I like best (and I'll definitely share my results when I do).  Technically, I could even get them printed by the service, but I'd much rather be able to print my own when I wanted to.

LOL.  No “spiderwebs on the elbow tattoos…”

Well, there goes another one of my most carefully-guarded, secret, original designs…  

Your anecdote about the flower girls and their artwork is something of a melody, with a sweet refrain that remains ever after the song itself subsides, sincerely.  Very endearing.  

As for these ideas of yours about adding ink, I do look forward to hearing your results.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum