OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is notincluded.
Does not contain body
Recommended with TBLeague S10d white skin

Product Details:
Head Sculpt x 1
Inner shirt Inner shirt x 1
Coat Coat x 1
Shoulder Pauldrons x 1
Cloak Cape x 1
Panties Panties x 1
Skirt Skirt x 1
Leg bag Thigh bag x 1
Belt Belt x 1
Belt Belt x 1
Elbow pads x 1
Gloved hand x 1
Armband Armband x 1
Boots Boots x 1
Knife Sword x 1
Knife cover Sheat x 1

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) 11441910
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) 11442010
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) 11442110
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) 11442111
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) 11442210
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) 11442310
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) 11442510
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) 11442511
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) 11442610
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) 11442710

#newproduct #SuperDuck #FantasyWarrior #female #clothing #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think she might work even for Stryker's Four Houses fantasy world. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I think she might work even for Stryker's Four Houses fantasy world. Smile

I think you mean ReverendSpooky. Wink

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
She doesn't know what she wants to be. Lots of themes all mashed together and none of them done well.

PureEnergy

shazzdan wrote:She doesn't know what she wants to be. Lots of themes all mashed together and none of them done well.

Indeed, she's all over the place.  That's all but the kitchen sink right there...  

Quite strangely, this outfit actually has entirely more "archaeologist" potential than that of the "Sexy Archaeologist."

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I think you mean ReverendSpooky. Wink

Yes, indeed, that's what I meant. Although don't you like this type of head sculpt, too?

PureEnergy

Honestly, I cannot stop staring at this...  I’m mesmerized…  If that were the designer’s intention, well, then, hooray - although, I’m not seeing it as aesthetically pleasing at all; quite the opposite...  That outfit has more going on than a box of Lucky Charms

And the more I stare at it, the more it stares at me.  It’s unsettling...  One of us has got to be insane!  

I’m just befuddled by the thing...  Is that supposed to be a clock on the sword!?

I truly do not know what to make of this whole get-up or what will happen next in the cosmos…  

It’s like a mosquito on the Buddha…

scratch

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:I think you mean ReverendSpooky. Wink

Yes, indeed, that's what I meant. Although don't you like this type of head sculpt, too?

Actually, I do. And I really like the strawberry-blonde hair color. Something different.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) C8485110

navetsea

she is Lightning, a popular video game character

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I think she might work even for Stryker's Four Houses fantasy world. Smile

I think you mean ReverendSpooky. Wink

GubernatorFan, I'm hurt!  I'm MIA from the forums for a bit and you've forgotten all about me!  At least Stryker has kept my memory alive.   Razz

shazzdan wrote:She doesn't know what she wants to be. Lots of themes all mashed together and none of them done well.

As Navetsea mentioned, Lightening is a really popular Final Fantasy character.  Like, really beloved, even in a game series that's had a lot of popular characters.

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) Final_fantasy_xiii_conceptart_O5MbG

The costume is definitely a mash up of themes, but that's Final Fantasy's thing.  It's always kinda fantasy, kinda sci-fi, and when you look at all the character designs from the 15+ games that have been coming out for over 30 years at this point, you actually get the look they're going for, and how it really fits in with the game series's general aesthetic.  

PureEnergy, if there's a clock on the sword, it probably plays in to some gameplay element.  Time magic or something.  

The FF character designs have always been elaborate and busy, but as one of the most popular and longest running video game series, not to mention how hugely popular it is for cosplay, they must be doing something right.  

And for the the record, I do really like the head.  Can't quite tell from the pics, but the actual character has this faded pastel pink hair, and is a really fresh color.  Or at least in some pics.  In others it does look more like the blond pictured above.  

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 cosplay Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior Head Carving Accessories Set (SET041) Captura-de-pantalla-57-940x560

http://reverendspooky.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:GubernatorFan, I'm hurt!  I'm MIA from the forums for a bit and you've forgotten all about me!  At least Stryker has kept my memory alive.   Razz

Well, Stryker has always been a better man than I. Smile That said, I do apologize most humbly for the confusion... caused by you two having some very similar tastes in head sculpts sometimes -- as has been confirmed by the present thread. Smile

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:GubernatorFan, I'm hurt!  I'm MIA from the forums for a bit and you've forgotten all about me!  At least Stryker has kept my memory alive.   Razz

Well, Stryker has always been a better man than I. Smile That said, I do apologize most humbly for the confusion... caused by you two having some very similar tastes in head sculpts sometimes -- as has been confirmed by the present thread. Smile

No worries at all. I couldn't resist teasing you about it a bit. And yeah, I think Stryker and I are the biggest supporters here of the more stylized heads.

http://reverendspooky.com

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I'm surprised and amazed SuperDuck went crazy and made this complex and detailed outfit, and it's incredibly faithful to the source, although the skirt should've been shorter. Overall, bravo, SuperDuck.

Final Fantasy XIII was the only game from the franchise I never played... and for that I can't figure out why this character is so beloved by the fans of Final Fantasy.

What are the odds for SuperDuck to make a Squall Leonhart, Auron or Tidus set? Would be freakin dope.
One can dream...

PureEnergy

ReverendSpooky wrote:

The costume is definitely a mash up of themes, but that's Final Fantasy's thing.  It's always kinda fantasy, kinda sci-fi, and when you look at all the character designs from the 15+ games that have been coming out for over 30 years at this point, you actually get the look they're going for, and how it really fits in with the game series's general aesthetic.  

PureEnergy, if there's a clock on the sword, it probably plays in to some gameplay element.  Time magic or something.  

Thank you, Spooky…  I’m just not too sure that I can ever be uncreeped by this…  

Not entirely unlike other anime at which I’ve glanced momentarily in terror, this is an aesthetic nightmare, in my opinion.  No offense to the well-beloved game and all her fans...

While it makes much more sense now, since your explanation; she’s garbed a bit like an unsightly tourist with socks and sandals, plaid shorts and a loud, tropical tee…  

She’s like a psychedelic fashionista on a funky trip through the eons, man…  

She’s the illegitimate lovechild of Lord Benetton and Lady Swatch Watch

But that clock (if it is such) would seem to tie together all the otherwise anachronistic elements; it’s about time jumping - and taking tidbits of this and that along with you through the portals, right?  

(If that’s not the gist of it, then, well, don’t even tell me…)

PureEnergy

FreakinLobster wrote:One can dream...

Indeed, you might say that one can Finally Fantasize

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum