OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.


You are not connected. Please login or register

A quicky with Felicity Jones as Jyn Erso Rogue One Star Wars

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

finally got the KO HT head sculpt that has been on preorder for about a year now! I could still use all the other Disney figure stuff and body as she's only 5'3". I had to make her a custom neck which is then covered by the custom scarf I made and wired for posability. It would be nice to get her green jacket some day.

Reference pics:















Minor build stuff:

























I never realised her tonfa baton could actually collapse! Well done Disney!









Posed with friends and enemies:
































View user profile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She turned out pretty cool. Nice job, Alex.


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

View user profile
You had me at the title there, Chop…   Smile

And then, you completely lost me when I realized that it weren’t quite what I’d hoped it were…

LOL.  


(Just kidding, I’m still here.)


You are seriously hardcore a custom artist...

Nice detail work and photos, brother.

View user profile
Stryker2011 wrote:She turned out pretty cool. Nice job, Alex.

Thanks Striker!

PureEnergy wrote:You had me at the title there, Chop…   Smile

And then, you completely lost me when I realized that it weren’t quite what I’d hoped it were…

LOL.  


(Just kidding, I’m still here.)


You are seriously hardcore a custom artist...

Nice detail work and photos, brother.

LOL! What do they call them? 'Click & Bait'?
A very simple mod to save me over £200! Cost less than £40 to get her this way in total and just a morning with a dremel, a scalpel and some glue Wink .

The Death Troopers were a serious amount of work to make!! Complete custom bodies and sculpted then cast armour in different materials (latex and EasyFlo PVC resin), not a Hot Toys part on them! I even made the little articulated and movie accurate storm Trooper doll. Ichute Imwai was a lot of sewing too!

View user profile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Impressive! Most impressive! Very well done, and amazingly economical. The whole gang looks great.


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com
shovelchop81 wrote:LOL! What do they call them? 'Click & Bait'?
A very simple mod to save me over £200! Cost less than £40 to get her this way in total and just a morning with a dremel, a scalpel and some glue Wink .

The Death Troopers were a serious amount of work to make!! Complete custom bodies and sculpted then cast armour in different materials (latex and EasyFlo PVC resin), not a Hot Toys part on them! I even made the little articulated and movie accurate storm Trooper doll. Ichute Imwai was a lot of sewing too!


Click and Bait?

LOL.  Well, I truly never click, so I really would not know.  That sure sounds like something that would be, though.  


Indeed, I find Felicity to be very sensual; she’s quite demure, yet confident.  Thoroughly fetching…

Again, fantastic work with these.  I’m unfamiliar with some of what you’ve mentioned, but my impression had been that everything else depicted here were production pieces, so that’s altogether impressive.  Well done, sir.


Say, what Head is that in your first photo, to the right of your Jyn Erso?  And is that the camera flash, or is it rather comparably pale?

View user profile
These look great, more excellent custom work.

Cheers,

Peter.

View user profile
PureEnergy wrote:Say, what Head is that in your first photo, to the right of your Jyn Erso?  And is that the camera flash, or is it rather comparably pale?

That's the Disney head that came with the Jyn Erso figure which is why I was so eager to replace it and yes it is that pale!

View user profile
peter the painter wrote:These look great, more excellent custom work.

Cheers,

Peter.

Thank you very much Peter!

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum