OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

1jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:16 am

blackpool

blackpool
Since most of my work and collection is focused on characters from my favorite movies, I think it would be easier to regroup them all here except when I have a lot of shots from the same guy may be... anyway here are some of my "legends", heroes from my childhood mostly, fundations of my culture surely!

Hope you'll like (and don't get bored seeing old stuff out of the attic lol)

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) IMG_1440

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) IMG_1441

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) IMG_1438

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) IMG_1439

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Lethalweapon_01

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Lethalweapon_02

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Lethalweapon_03

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Lethalweapon_04

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) JB001

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) JB002

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) JB003

#film #male #terminator #jamesbond #lethalweapon

2jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:28 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful shots and great figures. Thanks for posting. For the record, I only remember the Daniel Craig ones from before.

3jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:15 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks for sharing. Nice collection. I wish I would have gotten that Danny Glover before they all disappeared.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) C8485110

4jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:54 pm

scalawag

scalawag
I love those Lethal Weapon figures, one of my favourite series of films and great to see the characters from it in 1/6. they do all look great, a really good collection.

5jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:59 pm

dadrab

dadrab
It truly is a good collection. Like scalawag, I really like the Gibson and Glover figures

6jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:14 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
These never go out of style.

7jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:39 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I got the Mel Gibson but was disappointed by a stain on the face straight out of the box; so I missed out on the Glover figure and now regret it.

8jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I bought Mel's clothes as a set loose, but got a custom HS off the Freaks (just need to find someone to paint it). Hopefully a new Glover will come along and we'll be able to snag one.

9jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I got the Mel Gibson but was disappointed by a stain on the face straight out of the box; so I missed out on the Glover figure and now regret it.

By the way, GF, I have the Mel HS that came w/ the other clothes set (not the Letterman Jacket), if you want it.

10jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:33 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:By the way, GF, I have the Mel HS that came w/ the other clothes set (not the Letterman Jacket), if you want it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I did pick up an unblemished one years later...

11jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:30 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
That Mel is better than the Wildwork one, but still not dead on. There was a nice William Wallace done that would work with a repaint and a haircut. That Danny Glover is stellar though, be nice to have one without a tache for Harrigan.

CHEERS!

12jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:33 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Lo and behold:

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) HNKgpwq

I'd say, give him a trim and you're there.

CHEERS!

13jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Another look:

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) 55nKY2d

Yeah, I'm liking that! Hmm, that HS and Wildwork gear..........

CHEERS!

14jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:57 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's fine but there is something a little off.

15jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:53 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
It's the closest to Mel that I've seen.

CHEERS!

16jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:17 am

MarkEl

@blackpool, really enjoyed your photos. The posing and composition are spot on. I especially like the Lethal Weapon Mel. That mullet takes me right back to the era like a time machine. So cool.

17jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:25 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking figures and photos blackpool.

18jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:58 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Great photos and figures. Your backgrounds always look spot on, and I especially love the Lethal Weapon pics with the palm trees and the Hollywood sign. And the shallow depth of field on the Terminator hand looks perfect.

MarkEl wrote:That mullet takes me right back to the era like a time machine. So cool.  

Holy crap, that's totally it! I couldn't agree more.

http://reverendspooky.com

19jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:28 pm

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful shots and great figures. Thanks for posting. For the record, I only remember the Daniel Craig ones from before.

Thanks mate! You mised a large portion of my collection then, I will have yo post more of my old stuff!

Stryker2011 wrote:Thanks for sharing. Nice collection. I wish I would have gotten that Danny Glover before they all disappeared.

Thanks! I grabbed him for less than 100$ it was on sale at kghobby, except the tie and pistol that are crappy quality, the rest is solid! It includes two heads, one netural and one battle damaged, the suit tailoring is really well done, with magnet to close the vest.
For Riggs I went with the redmantoys set, applied on a coo model body, even cheaper than murtaugh!

scalawag wrote:I love those Lethal Weapon figures, one of my favourite series of films and great to see the characters from it in 1/6.  they do all look great, a really good collection.

Thanks a lot! that's one of my favorite serie of movies too from that era, along with die hard and the berverly hills cop (I wish they released a real eddie murphy head, laughing hard or with an ultrabrite smile lol)

dadrab wrote:It truly is a good collection. Like scalawag, I really like the Gibson and Glover figures

Thanks a lot mate! Much appreciated!

DeltaForceChung wrote:These never go out of style.

And yet I'm too old for this shit lol

GubernatorFan wrote:I got the Mel Gibson but was disappointed by a stain on the face straight out of the box; so I missed out on the Glover figure and now regret it.

Damn sorry to hear that... I remember the box being quite slim but all filled with grey foam on my murtaugh, I don't remember any plastic wrap protections tho...

Stryker2011 wrote:I bought Mel's clothes as a set loose, but got a custom HS off the Freaks (just need to find someone to paint it). Hopefully a new Glover will come along and we'll be able to snag one.

That must be a great Riggs with a custom HS! There are some talented painters on osw some already moved here, pretty sure you can find a good artist for your headsculpt!

Rogerbee wrote:That Mel is better than the Wildwork one, but still not dead on. There was a nice William Wallace done that would work with a repaint and a haircut. That Danny Glover is stellar though, be nice to have one without a tache for Harrigan.

CHEERS!

AGreed! And honestly if I could go with rooted hair on each figure, I would! Seeing some custom artists doing that, it's really what brings a headsculpt to the ultimate level of realism (just it's rarely well done, I just had diarrhea just seeing the newest black widow from hot toys)

MarkEl wrote:@blackpool, really enjoyed your photos. The posing and composition are spot on.  I especially like the Lethal Weapon Mel.  That mullet takes me right back to the era like a time machine. So cool.  

Haha thanks a lot! I concurr I had that hairstyle myself when I was a kid lmao

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Great looking figures and photos blackpool.

Many thanks mate!

ReverendSpooky wrote:Great photos and figures.  Your backgrounds always look spot on, and I especially love the Lethal Weapon pics with the palm trees and the Hollywood sign.  And the shallow depth of field on the Terminator hand looks perfect.  

Thanks a lot! These were the first time I actually used a real green backdrop to ease the selections during the edit, so the digital background blended really well (sadly my cat ruined that panel like freddy krueger doing modern art)

One last shot from my childhood police legends!

jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Cops

20jamesbond - Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:58 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice group shot. I'm still trying to figure out how to weather/bloody up slightly the T-shirt for my McClane.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum