OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Anyone remember this figure? (hehe)
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 16054510

For those, like me, that have been waiting on this figure, there is possibly some good news.
Kit Chen (onesixthkit) posted this on his FB page earlier this morning. I found it over at the Freaks.

discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 30121210

Hopefully this really is happening.

#newproduct #vts #madmax #film #female #discussion

He who dies with the most toys wins!

discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
That is veeeeery good news! Kit is always in the good streams, such a great seller

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This is good news. Now I wish I preordered it from him instead of from where I did, as I bet that will take longer still.
Thanks for passing it on.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
May

YAY!

What year though?

Wink Razz

blackpool

blackpool
LOL

siquisiri

siquisiri
great news!!!

MarkEl

Furiosa! That’s a yes.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Incredible news, if this is actually happening. My Mad Max looks so lonely waiting for her.

Andrew

Andrew
Hooray finally!!

"I don't plan to die," she laughed, flicking the safety off the chrome plated desert eagle, "But if I do, I'll see you in heaven, little brother. I’ll be the one ramming the harp up St Peter’s tight little asspipe.”  

The Life of Lol.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Getting closer!!!

discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 31297510

discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Thanks Stryker for sharing these updates! I want this to come in so badly. I really wish it came with 2 heads. I may try to scoop up a 2nd one loose if they're not too expensive to do up the really iconic black makeup.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
First in-hand pics (under harsh lighting, of course) have people panicking:

discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13240710
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13240810
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13240811
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13240910
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13241010
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13241110
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13241210
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13241211
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13241410
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13241610
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13241710
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13241910
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13242010
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 13242210

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm not panicking, although it certainly does not look as good (and grimey) as the prototype. That might be easily fixable on the face (not that someone should have to do it themselves when paying such prices), but harder on the body, depending on the material. There is still plenty here that they got right.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I'm not panicking either.

I'm just going to brush my hair, adjust my make-up, adjust the lingerie ensemble I'm wearing, and patiently wait like the 1:6 diva I am.

blackpool

blackpool
same here, I'm not disappointed by those first pics, it needs some adjustments but she looks good and definitely has some facial features from charlize to be "recognizable"

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I'm reserving all judgement until I have the figure in hand. I thought the Wasteland Ranger looked significantly better when I got him in than in any pics I had seen. And Stryker's right about these shots being way overlit. And in those type of photos, those more subtle details, like weathering, are the 1st casualties. And if I'm wrong, I've got my weathering powders ready.

Andrew

Andrew
It doesn't look brilliant, but I guess the face can be fixed. Hardly surprising. The Last one I got from VTS...that chainsaw lollipop girl was pretty poor too. I had trouble selling that one on.

"I don't plan to die," she laughed, flicking the safety off the chrome plated desert eagle, "But if I do, I'll see you in heaven, little brother. I’ll be the one ramming the harp up St Peter’s tight little asspipe.”  

The Life of Lol.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I liked Chainsaw Girl.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DeltaForceChung wrote:I liked Chainsaw Girl.

As do I. About the only thing wrong with that one is the paint on the hair (like they used metallic gold or something). As far as this, I’m still looking forward to it.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I think I'll dress up like Chainsaw Girl for Halloween this year.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
From VTS Instagram:
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 31109110
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 31072610
discussion - VTS Toys 1/6 Wasteland Ranger - Furiosa (Do Venders Have an Out?; UPDATED: 5/18/18) 31449010

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
See, that doesn't look so bad. And some people were already talking about modding her with the machine oil smudge on the forehead.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oh, they’re talking about a lot of things. Too short, doesn’t look like her, pin-head, major fail, it’s not like the proto. Blah blah blah. Happens every release.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:See, that doesn't look so bad. And some people were already talking about modding her with the machine oil smudge on the forehead.

I'd love to get an extra head to do that look with. I'm genuinely surprised they didn't offer a second head, or go that route, since that look is so iconic.

http://reverendspooky.com

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
She does look a bit skinny to me, Charlize has bigger hips and a bit more definition in the legs. I would imagine someone will do a better body and head at some point.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum