OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The winter is approaching, the festive season is coming! Threezero was officially authorized to present the "Game of Thrones" collection series.
The 1/6 Proportion Dragon Collection Collector will be pre-ordered on the official website at 9:00 am on December 21st!

1/6 ratio "Game of Thrones" Feilong Collection Level Puppet Detailed Specifications:
Based on visual effects (VFX) data, the dragon shape in the HBO TV series is truly restored. The finely crafted skin details and the ultimate in delicate coloring – the perfect expression of the fierce and fiery dragon shape!

Material: Resin

Flying dragon platform size: W583 x H450 x D875mm
Pricing is 9998 RMB (global package).

*The pictures in development are for reference only, and everything is subject to the final product.
*Dragon and Danielis. Daenerys Targaryen is sold separately.

Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 10114710
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12310110
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12310610
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12311010
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12312110
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12312710
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12313110
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12313810
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon 12314310

#newproduct #Threezero #GameofThrones #Drogon/Dragon #animal #diorama #accessory

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
It's quite nice, but, it doesn't look fully grown to me. During the last season she looked tiny when she rode it. It looks more 1/12 if it were to represent a fully grown one.

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks to be beautifully done. I bet plenty of fans would love it; personally I am not enough of a fan to prioritize a biggish resin statue over more articulated stuff.

MerylAkiba

Looks great! I wish I had shelf room Sad

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

That's something I want to make sure I get when I move!

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She’s a beauty, but I’m going to guess VERY cost prohibitive.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. Cost = $1500.00 USD!!!!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
He would look nice in the rear window of my golden Aston Martin One 77, but it's too tall.

So I'll pass.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:Yep. Cost = $1500.00 USD!!!!

I can put it next to my solid gold Maserati and platinum-plated private jet.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

$1500!? They're having a laugh!

CHEERS!

Delanie

Delanie
Oh well I think that clinches it I'm getting a 3d printer and making my own certainly not paying that.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Sounds like a plan!

CHEERS!

MerylAkiba

It's seems like a lot price wise. If I avoid buying 7 and a half figures (4 TBLeagues, 3 Asmus, and a hobbit, Astromech, or Dobby) around the $200 price, then I could get it.

Also, does anyone believe Samwell Tarly would scheme and try to kill Drogon, Jon Snow, Bran, Sansa, Arya, and Daenerys? I haven't been this nervous since battle of the bastards

brassco

brassco
I think it's not the question of can or cannot afford...it's worth it or not...would be a great collection to the mother figure thou...

A cheaper alternative...

Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New: 1/6 "Game Of Thrones / Game of Thrones" - Drogon / Dragon IMG-20181225-231236

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
True. The beauty of the thing is that since we saw them grow up, these smaller renditions would work perfectly fine in lieu of a realistically-scaled fully-grown one, unless that is what one absolutely wanted to have.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Beautifully sculpted and painted, but man, come on ThreeZero.  $1500 for a chunk of resin?  Resin statues that are marketed as resin statues aren't that kinda money.  If this had some kind of crazy articulation, and a ton of accessories, I could see the price creeping in that direction (although still not $1500).  The Hulkbuster looks like it would cost a hell of a lot more to produce, and it's nowhere near this price.

I'd sooner go for Brassco's cheaper alternative.

http://reverendspooky.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum