OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Morning in Lady Death's Command Center

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]



 Very early Christmas morning Lady Death with her bodyguards come strolling in the Command Center like she does everyday

(to her it's just another work day nothing special) to relieve La Muerta of the Night shift when she stopped dead in her tracks in

total disbelief of what's see seeing.   (Lady Death's motto is Better the day better the deed!)

Hosted on Fotki
{Lady Death} WHAT THE . . ?!!! What is that atrocity doing in here?! Who had the audacity to bring that thing into my Command Center!!!

SPEAK UP NOW or heads will roll and I do mean Literally!!!
 
 Hosted on Fotki
{Goddess Athena} THAT WOULD BE ME MISS. DEATH!!! Do you have a problem with that!!! SPEAK UP NOW!

Lady Death - thinking - oh _rap why did it have to be her?  No of course not my Goddess no problems whatsoever, I only wanted
 
to personally thank whoever was responsible for bringing in such beautiful Christmas tree in to Command Center so Thank You

Goddess Athena for brightening this place up.

Hosted on Fotki
{Goddess Athena} That's what I thought and your welcome. And for the record this is Command Center still mine and I will do whatever I see fit

 with it! I only let you run it for me! And Please put that sword away before I take from you.
 
Ok everyone please stand down and put your weapons away, after all it's Christmas morning as you know Peace on Earth and Good will to Man.

Aglaia would Please do me the honor and pass out my gifts to everyone except for Lady Death's I will do that one myself, my old friend.

(Aglaia had worked for Goddess Athena long before anyone else did)

 La Muerta if you would please I'll take the Command chair now and you your staff go get some sleep you deserve it, after my gifts pass out.

Hosted on Fotki
{Goddess Athena} Please gather around everyone have a very special announcement to make, I see by now that most everyone has received

their gifts, let me assure you that these are not your ordinary run of the mill Christmas presents, these are very special magical gifts by me,
 
you will you will find whatever you truly desire inside just think about what you really want but it will have to be a non living material object,

 so sorry no dragons or unicorns ok, yea I know it's a bummer and try to be specific for what you ask for, and please keep in mind these gifts

are non returnable and one time use only. And for those of you wanting even lager gifts like a BMW bike, Ferrari, Lamborghini 3 Egoista

or just a truck please take your gift to the motor pool first, for those of you wanting even something even bigger oh I don't know lets say maybe

a full size (1/6 scale) brand new Freightliner semi truck with trailer so please take your gift outside first. So choose your gift wisely.

Everyone may have the rest of the day off and I will stay here and watch the Command Center, oh yea one more thing there will be a

traditional Christmas dinner severed in the mess hall at noon. please make sure to attend.

And last but not least here you go Miss Death this one is just for you, it has less restrictions on it than the other gifts but use it with

in reason!

Hosted on Fotki
Merry Christmas to All

 and to All a Good Night and

May your 2019 be Prosperous and Joyous.

Hosted on Fotki
Goddess Athena -  thinking to herself - Finally some peace and quiet!

Ok what channel is that old movie It a Wonderful Life on again?


Thanks for looking

comments are welcomed

Bad Wolf  

  #diorama, #fantasy, #female, #fiction,,#tbleague, #photostory, #warrior

Later that morning BloodRayne being way beyond very skeptical went down to the motor pool to put her gift to the test.

Hosted on Fotki
Very special magical gifts my _ss more like empty boxes that cheapskate, oh well I have nothing to lose anyway.

Hosted on Fotki
So what was that again place gift on floor or ground and stand way back and think what I think what I really want, here goes nothing probably!

Ok what I really want is a full size (1/6 scale) Black H2 Hummer.

A brilliant flash of light and a huge gray clouds and many explosions.

Hosted on Fotki
OMG it actually worked WOW!!!!

Hosted on Fotki
Oh Man why didn't I ask for Learjet instead? Oh well time to take this Bad Boy for a spin!


_________________
View user profile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am glad bloodshed was averted once again and cooler heads prevailed. Not least because of the holidays. Smile Merry Christmas!


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com
GubernatorFan wrote:I am glad bloodshed was averted once again and cooler heads prevailed. Not least because of the holidays. Smile Merry Christmas!

Thank you GubernatorFan, yea Goddess Athena is the wise one and Merry Christmas!


_________________
View user profile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She should have wished for a Hummer with an endless supply of gasoline. Laughing

There’s a guy in town that has a real Hummer; his vanity plate is: “one mpg”


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

View user profile
Nice one. Best wishes everyone for the festive season.

Has anyone ever tried unsheathing a sword from a back scabbard? It is impossible with any blade that is longer than your arm. The only reason to use a back scabbard is to get the sword out of the way and is only viable if you don't expect to need it in a hurry. Even arrow quivers were only carried on the back to get them out of the way. In battle they were carried on the hip


_________________
More of my work can be found at One Sixth Arsenal
View user profile https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal
Stryker2011 wrote:She should have wished for a Hummer with an endless supply of gasoline. Laughing

There’s a guy in town that has a real Hummer; his vanity plate is: “one mpg”



Thanks Stryker2011, yea that would been a real good idea too.                

I've heard that Hummers are not the most fuel economical.


shazzdan wrote:Nice one. Best wishes everyone for the festive season.

Has anyone ever tried unsheathing a sword from a back scabbard? It is impossible with any blade that is longer than your arm. The only reason to use a back scabbard is to get the sword out of the way and is only viable if you don't expect to need it in a hurry. Even arrows quivers were only carried on the back to get them out of the way. In battle they were carried on the hip

Thank you shazzdan, Indeed Happy Holidays everyone.  

Yea that's very true, I've actually forgot that she was even carrying a sword until I took these photos, I usually have facing forward carrying her main blades.


_________________
View user profile
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:She should have wished for a Hummer with an endless supply of gasoline. Laughing

There’s a guy in town that has a real Hummer; his vanity plate is: “one mpg”

Thanks Stryker2011, yea that would been a real good idea too.                

I've heard that Hummers are not the most fuel economical.

Just get an electric one
https://insideevs.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-on-hand-for-presentation-of-worlds-first-electric-hummer-h1/


_________________
More of my work can be found at One Sixth Arsenal
View user profile https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal
shazzdan wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:She should have wished for a Hummer with an endless supply of gasoline. Laughing

There’s a guy in town that has a real Hummer; his vanity plate is: “one mpg”

Thanks Stryker2011, yea that would been a real good idea too.                

I've heard that Hummers are not the most fuel economical.

Just get an electric one
https://insideevs.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-on-hand-for-presentation-of-worlds-first-electric-hummer-h1/


Thanks for the info, I didn't anyone made any in electric.


_________________
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum