OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:32 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He DOES exist!

Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Santa010

Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Santa011

Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Santa012

Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Santa013

Some months (years?) ago, we were talking about the relative difficulty in kitbashing a sixth-scale Santa Claus. Well, I finally got around to one. Or perhaps Secret (Agent) Santa in training...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:06 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

He looks good, yea I know want mean, it's difficult in kitbashing a sixth-scale Santa Claus or Lady Santa Claus.

Merry Christmas GubernatorFan!

3Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:29 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
Everyone knows that Santa is tiny. How else can he fit down the chimney?

4Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:09 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool. It’s unusual, to say the least, that a 1/6 Santa has never been made.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) C8485110

5Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:05 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote: He looks good, yea I know want mean, it's difficult in kitbashing a sixth-scale Santa Claus or Lady Santa Claus. Merry Christmas GubernatorFan!

Thank you very much! Well, there are those Santa hats you can put on any figure, but the rest of the outfit, especially the white fur-lined red coat and pants that is the hard part to find.

shazzdan wrote:Everyone knows that Santa is tiny. How else can he fit down the chimney?

Excellent point! How he stays clean, on the other hand, must be part of the Christmas miracle.

Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty cool. It’s unusual, to say the least, that a 1/6 Santa has never been made.

Thank you. You're right, although it is conceivable that some of the Santa Christmas decorations are sixth scale, but for the most part their clothing is not removable (at least not without too much damage). The coat, pants, white turtleneck, and belt came from one of the two Christmas sets that Cotswold Collectibles has for sale. But even that wasn't a complete Santa figure (no head, body, or boots).

6Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:32 pm

Ovy

Ovy
I hope he is a certified dragon rider, how else will I get my 1.5k 1/6 resin Drogon?

7Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:01 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I hope he is a certified dragon rider, how else will I get my 1.5k 1/6 resin Drogon?

Secret (Agent) Santa can handle anything. After all, in an earlier (unpublished) version he was "played" by Sean Connery.

8Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:42 am

PureEnergy

GubernatorFan wrote:Secret (Agent) Santa can handle anything. After all, in an earlier (unpublished) version he was "played" by Sean Connery.

LOL.  That was "Shecret Shanta," I do believe, and it was "Chrishmash."  

This fellow looks to be none too happy with the paparazzi.  I dig the second picture, especially: "Get that harsh light out of my face!"  

Great stuff, as always, Guv.  

P.S.: What's he doing on the tree?  Did you ask for ornaments?

9Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:09 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Santa abides!?

CHEERS!

10Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I saw this Santa suit on eBay. Strange that that made it to fit a slimmer body, instead of making it so you could use a fat suit to fill it out.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) C8485110

11Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:56 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
PureEnergy wrote:Great stuff, as always, Guv.  P.S.: What's he doing on the tree?  Did you ask for ornaments?

Thank you. Well, I am not sure. He was either going up to or getting down from the fireplace mantle piece.

Rogerbee wrote:Santa abides!?

Indeed he does.

Stryker2011 wrote:I saw this Santa suit on eBay. Strange that that made it to fit a slimmer body, instead of making it so you could use a fat suit to fill it out.

It might be intended for Santa cosplayers rather than real Santas (think Reindeer Games or Bad Santa); there is also a tropics version. I did try it first on the World Box "fat" body, but the pants would not fit (didn't even get to the try the top). I then tried this on a generic sixth-scale body (which you see), and stuffed the top to make him look a bit heavier.

12Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:17 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
He really would abide if you'd kept his trademark shorts, LOL!

CHEERS!

13Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:39 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:He really would abide if you'd kept his trademark shorts, LOL!

I'm sure they are somewhere under there. Smile

14Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:01 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Cool!

CHEERS!

15Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Empty Re: Caught in the Act (on Christmas Eve) Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:29 am

PureEnergy

GubernatorFan wrote:
PureEnergy wrote:Great stuff, as always, Guv.  P.S.: What's he doing on the tree?  Did you ask for ornaments?

Thank you. Well, I am not sure. He was either going up to or getting down from the fireplace mantle piece.

I’m just not convinced that’s Santa…  He’s just not jolly at all…

Was anything missing from the mantle?  Did you watch him leave?  Did he touch the side of his nose?  Did he so much as utter a single “Ho”?

It’s just sketchy, Guv, if you ask me.  Anyone can don a Santa suit and easily infiltrate one’s home security systems; I’d hate to see you victimized by some nefarious impostor.  

My own investigative instincts make me wonder if it wasn’t perhaps a disgruntled elf in disguise…

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum