OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look what arrived today

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Look what arrived today Empty Look what arrived today Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:05 am

scalawag

scalawag
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Look what arrived today NaNjSXX

Look what arrived today 7VAb8VZ

Look what arrived today AOmSyVu

Well, after an all but 4 month wait (I preordered 14th January) My Dengar and Zuckuss figures arrived today. bounce bounce bounce

I have been waiting for these for so long really, in order to complete my ESB Bounty Hunter collection properly.

I will post a quick review of both in separate threads once I have had a bit more time with them, and of course there will be some pics with their Bounty Hunter buddies.  

I couldn't wait to put up some pics though so for now the boxes will have to suffice Laughing Laughing Laughing

Look what arrived today RFp3ohU
Look what arrived today 8BLXqrx

Look what arrived today 293F61a
Look what arrived today 5NUvA1N

Watch this space!!!

#sideshow #starwars #empirestrikesback #esb #bountyhunter

2Look what arrived today Empty Re: Look what arrived today Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:17 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool. Looking forward to the reviews.

I went a little crazy myself yesterday on Star Wars stuff and ordered C-3PO, R2-D2, and Luke Skywalker ROTJ (and oddly enough all of them the Sideshow versions— didn’t care for the facial expression on the HT Luke).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Look what arrived today C8485110

3Look what arrived today Empty Re: Look what arrived today Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:34 am

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Awesome!

Thank you for posting/sharing it.

4Look what arrived today Empty Re: Look what arrived today Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:03 am

scalawag

scalawag
Cheers Chaps, I am pleased you liked the boxes Wink Very Happy I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have these in my grubby little mitts Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just taken some more pics and will post something up later........ to busy playing right now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Laughing

5Look what arrived today Empty Re: Look what arrived today Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:38 am

dadrab

dadrab
Man, I'm happy for you. You've been looking forward to those.

Have some fun.

6Look what arrived today Empty Re: Look what arrived today Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:57 am

scalawag

scalawag
Stryker2011 wrote:Very cool. Looking forward to the reviews.

I went a little crazy myself yesterday on Star Wars stuff and ordered C-3PO, R2-D2, and Luke Skywalker ROTJ (and oddly enough all of them the Sideshow versions— didn’t care for the facial expression on the HT Luke).

I think you will love C-3PO and R2-D2, I have both and they are great figures.

I really like the SideShow Star Wars offerings a lot, especially the non human characters which is what I collect most of Rolling Eyes
Most of my Star Wars collection are SideShow, and now all but one of the Bounty Hunters I have are from them too (I still have the Hasbro 12" Zam Wessell in there until a better option turns up).

Their Luke from ROTJ does look nice too, and I am very tempted What a Face

Enjoy your new figures when you get them mate!! I'm enjoying these. Wink

7Look what arrived today Empty Re: Look what arrived today Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:58 am

scalawag

scalawag
dadrab wrote:Man, I'm happy for you. You've been looking forward to those.

Have some fun.

Thanks dadrab, It has been a bit of a wait, and yes thank you I am really enjoying having these two figures at last.

8Look what arrived today Empty Re: Look what arrived today Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:59 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is good to see good things happening to good people. Congratulations on the long-awaited arrival! Considering how hard good box photos are to get, you're well on your way!
Cheers!

9Look what arrived today Empty Re: Look what arrived today Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:35 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
scalawag wrote:

I really like the SideShow Star Wars offerings a lot, especially the non human characters which is what I collect most of Rolling Eyes  
Most of my Star Wars collection are SideShow, and now all but one of the Bounty Hunters I have are from them too (I still have the Hasbro 12" Zam Wessell in there until a better option turns up).  

Yeah, sadly the only one that’s currently on his way is 3PO. Which R2 do you have? The one I ordered is still on PO (not sure which version he is as he comes with accessories from Star Wars and ROTJ — like the Leia “hologram” and his drink tray); I also broke down awhile ago and ordered that latest Jabba and throne through Timewalker’s payment plan (I’ve always wanted that original set, but after-market prices are just as obscene, and I’d rather have the updated version). That was a tough decision to make as its hard to justify the price.
I wanted ANH Ben Kenobi from HT, but I didn’t feel the HS really captured Sir Alec as he was then (too idealized, and much younger appearing), but I did PO the Mythos Obi-Wan (really like the look, and if I’m going to have a more idealized version of him, I think that one fits better for the in-between age). Hoping to add a Vader (hoping the ROTJ version comes with an Old Man Anakin sculpt too), the Mythos Boba Fett, Lando, and (if they ever make her) a Slave Leia (then all the characters from the OT that I care about will be done).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Look what arrived today C8485110

10Look what arrived today Empty Re: Look what arrived today Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:05 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Oh, yeah! It's always a good day when packages come!
I hope you have fun with them!

11Look what arrived today Empty Re: Look what arrived today Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:09 pm

scalawag

scalawag
Stryker2011 wrote:
scalawag wrote:

Yeah, sadly the only one that’s currently on his way is 3PO. Which R2 do you have? The one I ordered is still on PO (not sure which version he is as he comes with accessories from Star Wars and ROTJ — like the Leia “hologram” and his drink tray); I also broke down awhile ago and ordered that latest Jabba and throne through Timewalker’s payment plan (I’ve always wanted that original set, but after-market prices are just as obscene, and I’d rather have the updated version). That was a tough decision to make as its hard to justify the price.
I wanted ANH Ben Kenobi from HT, but I didn’t feel the HS really captured Sir Alec as he was then (too idealized, and much younger appearing), but I did PO the Mythos Obi-Wan (really like the look, and if I’m going to have a more idealized version of him, I think that one fits better for the in-between age). Hoping to add a Vader (hoping the ROTJ version comes with an Old Man Anakin sculpt too), the Mythos Boba Fett, Lando, and (if they ever make her) a Slave Leia (then all the characters from the OT that I care about will be done).

Wow, that sounds like quite a haul Very Happy

I am very jealous of the Jabba set. I would love one, but just can't justify it, and I don't really have the display space to justify it either.

That sounds like the R2 I have, the amount of accessories included with him is quite mind boggling Shocked but after trying all of them and playing for ages I have just displayed him as a plain R2 with just the restraining bolt and Leia hologram table Laughing

I like that mythos Obi-Wan too he looks really good I think. I did like the ANH one and might have got one if I had decided straight away, but like you the more I looked at it the less I saw Alec Guiness at the right age.

I look forward to looking at your purchases when they arrive Wink

12Look what arrived today Empty Re: Look what arrived today Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:09 pm

scalawag

scalawag
Pontiacivan wrote:Oh, yeah! It's always a good day when packages come!
I hope you have fun with them!

I am mate Wink

13Look what arrived today Empty Re: Look what arrived today Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:54 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Figures ! I like to see more of them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum