OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I had used a Medicom RAH Spider-Man in my Animated Movie "Heroes Faith I", but after breaking him four time while filming, I knew I need to come up with a better solution.

He's made from the Medicom Spider-man suit, the Phicen M32 and, some parts from the Hot Toys Homecoming Spider-Man.  Thanks for looking.

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32 32631259768_78d5b3e351_zDSC05219 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32 32631259498_dfdd4c58f5_zDSC05220 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32 31564299197_5713a461b5_zDSC05218 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32 31564298557_f05e22ee05_zDSC05221 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32 32631259258_8b96f1744b_zDSC05222 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32 31564298227_cb830ec7cb_zDSC05223 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

PureEnergy

Perhaps you could darken the lines on the mask a bit to better match the suit...

Nicely, AFM.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
PureEnergy wrote:Perhaps you could darken the lines on the mask a bit to better match the suit...  

Nicely, AFM.  

Thanks my friend. If I had a steady hand, I'd give it a try. Unfortunately I do not.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, the pose-ability on the Phicen bodies really does lend itself well to Spiderman. Looks great!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent upgrade. Rev is right, the posability is amazing with the TBL body.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32 C8485110

DonDeG

DonDeG
Wow! I think it looks great! I agree with ReverendSpooky that the posability is outstanding! I kind of like the mismatch of the web lines on the suit. It reminds me of the old Steve Ditko panels where he would sometimes leave the webbing off the suit! Great job! -Don

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
How ironic that the TBLeague seamless bodies can be more poseable and sturdy than some of the conventional ones. But we all already knew that. Smile Very nicely done, as usual.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, the pose-ability on the Phicen bodies really does lend itself well to Spiderman.  Looks great!

Thanks my friend. I'm pretty happy with all the added articulation. Now this is a figure i can animate!

Stryker2011 wrote:Excellent upgrade. Rev is right, the posability is amazing with the TBL body.

Thanks bro. Makes my HT Homecoming Spider-Man feel like a statue.

DonDeG wrote:Wow! I think it looks great! I agree with ReverendSpooky that the posability is outstanding! I kind of like the mismatch of the web lines on the suit. It reminds me of the old Steve Ditko panels where he would sometimes leave the webbing off the suit! Great job! -Don

I do wish it matched but paint this head is out of the question. I like your take way better.

GubernatorFan wrote:How ironic that the TBLeague seamless bodies can be more poseable and sturdy than some of the conventional ones. But we all already knew that. Smile Very nicely done, as usual.

Thanks buddy. I know it's an added expense swapping out bodies but it so worth it though. as you also know so well.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Here are a few more pictures. Web swinging and classic movie move pose.

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32 31605233947_570725caaa_zDSC05224 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32 46545549231_7baa7d15e1_zDSC05225 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32 31605233687_7e9beba3a5_zDSC05226 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32 46545548981_3d5f37d681_zDSC05227 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32 45632001145_cf02ba594e_zDSC05228 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Spider-Man Upgraded to a TBLeague/Phicen M32 44728050830_92bfb733e5_zDSC05229 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

PureEnergy

That's classic and iconic.

Excellent action poses for the friendly neighborhood webslinger, indeed.

Well done.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
PureEnergy wrote:That's classic and iconic.  

Excellent action poses for the friendly neighborhood webslinger, indeed.  

Well done.

Thanks so much. It really becomes pointless to have a Spider-Man that can't do Spider-Man poses, right?

AFM

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Love seeing those classic and iconic poses! So fun!

dadrab

dadrab
That's a really nice upgrade, AFM.

Very natural looking and looks like you've got no posing limitations.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
dadrab wrote:That's a really nice upgrade, AFM.

Very natural looking and looks like you've got no posing limitations.  

Thanks my friend. That was definitely the goal. I changed him from the Medicom RAH Spider-Man (Which is the one I did my movies with and was one of the best articulated figures ever) But after braking him four times because the plastic Medicom used was just too brittle. I knew for future projects, I needed to make some major changes.

I was hoping the Hot Toys Homecoming Spider-Mad would fit the bill. Unfortunately he was very limited in articulation to achieve all the Spidey poses I needed, and the suit would get damaged if posed in action poses to long. Now I have none of those worries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum