OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
New Toy Center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - Four Colors (A/B/C/D)

A: Orange
B: light gray
C: dark blue
D: dark gray

Product Code: CEN-M06(A/B/C/D)
Product List:

Head carving *1
Glasses*1
Shotgun*1
Quickly pull the holster *1
Suit*1
Shirt*1
Tie*1
Pants*1
Leather shoes*1

Pet dog*1
Dog collar*1
Hyena rope*1

Tip: This product does not contain a body,

The official recommendation is the TBLeague Phicen M30 muscle body, which is close to the body.

Expected to ship in the first quarter of 2019

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20361110
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20361410
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20361610
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20361810
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20362410
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20362610
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20362910
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20364110
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20364410
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20365410
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20370011
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20370210
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20370910
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20371810
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20372810
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20373410
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20374010
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20374210
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20374810
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20375210
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body 20375510

#newproduct #ToyCenter #RoyalAgent #male #accessory #clothing #headsculpt #Pug #dog #animal

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I was hoping someone would do Eggsy. Guess i have to keep hoping. HS is mediocre, they chose the wrong body (he was never that big), and then they didn't even tailor the close to fit the body they chose. This looks like a cheap $20 Ken doll. Very disappointing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Toy center: 1/6 Royal Agent Equipment Set - 4 colors (A/B/C/D) adapted to M30 muscle body C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not exactly a home run, although some of the clothing and accessories are very nice. Strange that if the glasses are a separate piece, they are not showing the head sculpt without them, unless they actually improve its appearance.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Wow, what a shame. Kingsmen is such a fun franchise, with fancy suits and some Bond like spy equipment. It's ideal for figures. Which makes this fail all the sadder. I'm really not sure if that suit is comically large, or that head is weirdly small, but either way, it looks like Eggsy has a terrifying tiny baby head. And I have no idea what's going on with that bow tie. I agree with Stryker, that it looks like cheap barbie clothes. What a shame. Thankfully, since it's not a licensed thing, hopefully someone else will just take a crack at it.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
if this is for the m30...then its no suprise to me that the clothes are huge, i have an m31...and almost nothing fits it. except for some bbi barbie stuff and a did suit that is rather large. the head is definitely too small for the body.

blackpool

blackpool
totally agreed it's quite a pathetic attempt at the Kingsman franchise...

Very disapointed since it looked very good in the first pictures, the suits seem fantastically tailored until you see them on a figure, in the end they are awful, shoulders are way too wide, sleeves and pants are baggy as hell, material looks thick and inapropriate for multi layer clothing...

I'll keep on hoping too, and surely take the glasses and gun if he gets parted out, that's all there is to save lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum