OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ACPLAY ATX048 1/6 Sexy Lady leather suit /six colors
List :

Leather Brazelle*1
Leather skirt*1
High-heeled shoes*1 pair
Note:The product is suitable for TBLeague S07C female seamless body.

ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 15054710
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 14591010
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 14591410
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 14591710
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 14592010
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 14592310
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 14592610
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 14592910
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 15002010
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 15002310
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 15003210
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 15003510
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 15003810
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 15004010
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors 15004410

#newproduct #ACPlay #leatherdress #female #clothes

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stain tease alerts galore. And does TBLeague even make this body anymore? The seamless ankle-floppy feet bodies only end up annoying me anyway.

PureEnergy

They look like extras on the set of Miami Vice…  

These outfits have a distinctly retro ‘80s appearance - which is fine if you’re into that.    

Why do these companies continue to produce outfits designed for outmoded body models?  And, perhaps moreover, why do they do so seemingly without any regard whatsoever for the likelihood of staining?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PureEnergy wrote:Why do these companies continue to produce outfits designed for outmoded body models?  And, perhaps moreover, why do they do so seemingly without any regard whatsoever for the likelihood of staining?

The bodies are still being made. Unfortunately most of the e-trailers that get more in are in Asia (and on eBay), but there out there. I still find most of the older (post plastic skeleton) bodies when I look for them.

As far as staining... yeah, that’s pretty much an issue with every company. That’s why EVERYTHING should be pre-washed before attempting to put them on.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors C8485110

PureEnergy

Stryker2011 wrote:
PureEnergy wrote:Why do these companies continue to produce outfits designed for outmoded body models?  And, perhaps moreover, why do they do so seemingly without any regard whatsoever for the likelihood of staining?

The bodies are still being made. Unfortunately most of the e-trailers that get more in are in Asia (and on eBay), but there out there. I still find most of the older (post plastic skeleton) bodies when I look for them.

As far as staining... yeah, that’s pretty much an issue with every company. That’s why EVERYTHING should be pre-washed before attempting to put them on.

I had been under the impression that those older models were well out of production, and ultimately inferior in quality relative to the later generations.  

With regard to staining, these outfits look as though they might be pleather, or perhaps vinyl, in which case it is my understanding that it may or may not be possible to entirely eliminate the possibility (or probability) of bleeding...  

So it does yet beg the question: why do they do that?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The ones being made today aren’t exactly the same as the older ones. Same body molds, but with the current standards. I just searched ebay for the S07C and there are a variety of options (some even come with a head sculpt).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 ATX048 sexy women's leather short skirt suit six colors C8485110

PureEnergy

Stryker2011 wrote:The ones being made today aren’t exactly the same as the older ones. Same body molds, but with the current standards.

You don't say?  That is at once surprising and at least half-expected...  

Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum