OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The youngest of the Weasley clan and the only girl, Ginny Weasley, is a brave and tenacious witch who ultimately became Harry Potter's girlfriend. This 1/6th scale collectible figure of the young Ginny features her Gryffindor house school uniform, school supplies, her wand And a broomstick.

-1/6th scale body, approximately 26 cm tall with 30 points of articulation
-Fully Realised likeness of Ginny Weasley in the movie "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" with accurate facial expression, sewn hair style and detailed skin texture.
-Each head sculpt is specifically hand-painted with rooted hair.

PARTS
Interchangeable Four (4) hands including:
-(1) one pair of open hands
-(1) one right hand for holding her wand
-(1) one right hand for holding her broomstick

COSTUME
-White shirt
-Striped tie
-School uniform dress
-Gryffindor knitted pattern sweater
-Gryffindor black wizard's robes
-Black socks
-Black shoes

ACCESSORIES
-Magical Theory book
-Hogwarts: A History book
-Advanced Potion Magic book
-Learning broomstick
-Wand
-Writing quill
-Bottle of ink

FIGURE STAND

EARLIEST RELEASE DATE: End Q1, 2019

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS COULD BE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE

TM & (C) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s18)
(C) 2018 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 09372210
child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 09372610
child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 09373010
child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 09373310
child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 09373810

Product specifications

Product Code SA0062
Product Name Luna Lovegood Luna Lovegood
Ratio 1/6 (height is about 25 - 26 cm)
Series My favorite movie series

1/6 Luna • Lovewood Luna Lovegood Event dolls include:

- 1/6 movable body, height 25-26 cm
- a movable body with multiple joints
- Like a very high degree of truth, the role of the "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" in the movie is realized.
- Luna & Luna Goodgood head carving with a delicate facial expression and delicate skin texture

Accessories:
1. 5 replaceable palms, including:
- 1 pair of natural hand palms
- 1 hand that can hold a magic wand
- 1 can only be used with a flying whisk handle
- 1 can only hold the left hand of the bag

2. Clothing:
- 1 white shirt
- 1 Ravenclaw Ravenclaw tie
- 1 school uniform skirt
- 1 piece Ravenclaw Ravenclaw sweater
- 1 school uniform gown with Ravenclaw
- 1 pair of leather shoes
- 1 pair of socks

3. Other accessories:
- 3 test tubes (pink / yellow / green)
- 1 test tube rack
- 1 square bottle (red)
- 1 pair of plum earrings
- 1 soft candy necklace
- 1 pair of glasses
- 1 magic wand
- 1 Quibbler magazine
- 1 brown school bag

4. Doll bracket with platform

Date of sale: Season 2, 2019

** The final product may differ slightly from the prototype.
** All information is subject to change without notice.

TM & C Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights @ JKR.
(s18)

C 2018 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 18260710
child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 18260910
child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 18261110
child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 18261410
child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 18261710
child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 18261910
child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 18262110

#newproduct #StarAce #HarryPotter #GinnyWeasley #LunaLovegood #female #child #movie #fantasy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I hate to be the Debbie-Downer, but I have ZERO faith either of these will turn out to look even half this good. Their last Hermione looked horrible.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have no attachment to these films and their characters, but even if these don't turn out 100% the same as the prototypes, I'm thinking they might also come in handy for kitbashing random young characters.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
They don't look half bad there, but, by the time they come out they may be all bad!

CHEERS!

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Luna looks pretty good, Ginny not so much, but then again she wasn’t even at Hogwarts in the first film, and her appearance seems to be based on the second or even third one.

*is huge Potter nerd*

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I absolutely love the Harry Potter books, but was never huge on the film versions (the castings were all so 'off' to my tastes, le sigh). I also recall that many were hugely disappointed with the Hermione figure from this line, so I am not yet sure what to think about them. :/

That said, I do agree with GubernatorFan that these could have some customization potential (depending on how good/bad the headsculpts end up). And I will say that the accessories are quite cute. So, it makes me think that one could potentially make a Luna Lovegood figure that was more along the lines of one's personal headcanon, and at least have some accessories available to potentially use.

Otherwise, I have little overall attachment to how these turn out -- but for the sake of those who are invested in them, I hope they turn out ok. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The concern that many have with Star Ace is that their figures don't often turn out as good as they could/should. They did a much better job with their figures in the beginning, but i think they really started cutting corners and it's been killing their product (and they still want to charge around $220 a figure). Their first female figure, Hermione 1st Year, was really really good. The head sculpt was near perfect (sculpted by one of the best in the business K.A. Kim), and the production piece turned out great. If I remember correctly their next female figure was Selene/Kate Beckinsale from Underworld -- which was a let down (not the prototype -- that looked pretty good). A bunch of other figures followed, mostly from the Potter-verse, and some were hit-or-miss. But one of their last figures was Hermione/Prisoner of Azkaban... Well, I'll let you judge for yourself.

1st up, What people were promised in the Prototype:

child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 14231210

And what they got:

child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 20180210

George Washington at 14.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

child - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 Harry Potter Collection - Ginny Weasley & Luna Lovegood SA062 SA063 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
.....yikes. D:

Can definitely understand why one would not trust the company after that...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

That is mostly down to poor casting. Moulds can warp when the vinyl is blown in resulting in the kind of cast you see there.

CHEERS!

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
wow, yeah that is stark difference!!! They could be good as people have mentioned as fillers. I'm sticking with my preorder on the Hot Toys Fantastic Beasts 2 figures...I know they'll be more likely to be as good as the promos.

Although I might pick up a Dementor from Star Ace to use with FB ones..even though not in films, for a dio etc

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum