OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Empty HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:28 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! 2v2EaVwSVxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Here’s wishing you a happy prosperous fun filled joyful and fortunate new year ahead. Happy New Year!

To everyone here on OSF - May you live long and prosper! And big thank you to GubernatorFan, RogerBee and Stryker2011!

Should Old Acquaintance be forgot,
and never thought upon;
The flames of Love extinguished,
and fully past and gone:
Is thy sweet Heart now grown so cold,
that loving Breast of thine;
That thou canst never once reflect
On old long syne.

Thank You for looing

Bad Wolf

#diorama, #fantasy, #female, #fiction,,#tbleague,, #warrior

2tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:16 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Happy New Year, BW. And to all here at the OSF!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! C8485110

3tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:24 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Happy New Year, BW. And to all here at the OSF!

Happy New Year to you too Stryker2011 and may your 2019 be the Best one yet!

4tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:25 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you Bad Wolf, and Happy New Year to all!

5tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:07 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Thank you Bad Wolf, and Happy New Year to all!

Happy New Year GubernatorFan!

6tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:32 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Happy New Year Bad Wolf! I'll raise a toast right back to your 1/6 ladies.

7tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:36 pm

delusional

delusional
Happy New Year everybody. I hope it's a great one.

8tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:17 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

ReverendSpooky wrote:Happy New Year Bad Wolf!  I'll raise a toast right back to your 1/6 ladies.

Happy New Year my friend! I hope you have a great year!

delusional wrote:Happy New Year everybody. I hope it's a great one.

Happy New Year delusional, I hope everyone has a Great 2019 too.

9tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:41 am

PureEnergy

Happiest of Happinesses to you, Bad Wolf, and much new joy.  

That’s a wonderful photo, and one party that I certainly would not have missed.  Although, I would have likely felt overdressed…

Wink

PureEnergy

Here's the lyric, you name the song...

(Play fair.  No Googling...)

“I, I will begin again...  I, I will begin, again..."  

Cool

11tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:08 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
PureEnergy wrote:Happiest of Happinesses to you, Bad Wolf, and much new joy.  

That’s a wonderful photo, and one party that I certainly would not have missed.  Although, I would have likely felt overdressed…

Wink

Thank you PureEnergy and Happy new Year's to you too and may your 2019 be greater than last year! I'm glad you liked the
 photo, yep that would have been one very interesting party, yeah me too but I think your avatar this time would of fit in very
  nicely at that party, she looks amazing, is she one of your figures?

PureEnergy wrote:Here's the lyric, you name the song...

Cool

Sorry I couldn't think of the name that song so I cheated,  I haven't heard that song in a lot of years, as I recall it was very popular
 song at the time and very appropriate for this time of year. Thanks for the memories.

12tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:06 pm

PureEnergy

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
PureEnergy wrote:Happiest of Happinesses to you, Bad Wolf, and much new joy.  

Wink

Thank you PureEnergy and Happy new Year's to you too and may your 2019 be greater than last year! I'm glad you liked the photo, yep that would have been one very interesting party, yeah me too but I think your avatar this time would of fit in very nicely at that party, she looks amazing, is she one of your figures?

PureEnergy wrote:Here's the lyric, you name the song...

Cool

Sorry I couldn't think of the name that song so I cheated,  I haven't heard that song in a lot of years, as I recall it was very popular song at the time and very appropriate for this time of year. Thanks for the memories.

Thank you back, sincerely, brother.  

Yes, all my avatars to date have been photos of my figures (as yet in progress) or photos of myself (also a work in progress).  

This character is one of the Island Muses.  Your bunch would likely find her soft and take advantage...  

The “OT: Name That Song” had been intended as a separate thread, actually.  Oh, well.  I’m glad that you got a kick of nostalgia out of it…  Even if you did cheat...

It’s “New Year’s Day” by U2, indeed.

Again, Happy 2019, Bad Wolf!  

You know, technically, it’ll be “new year” for some 363 more days or so (clearly our longest holiday…  I don’t understand why people stop so early with the well wishes…)

Very Happy

13tbleague - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:44 pm

blackpool

blackpool
Happy new year ladies and gents! Hope your wishes will be fulfilled and that you'll all be healthy, and wealthy (that's for the hobby huh!)

Really glad to be part of this community, Have all a great year!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum