OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A few days after the New Year day Lady Death finally decided to open her Christmas present.

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EetDWGxAChVkHosted on Fotki
{Heather} Here you go Boss the refreshment you requested, is there anything else I can do for you before I leave?

  {Lady Death} No that should be all for now.

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EetDqVxAChVkHosted on Fotki
{Lady Death} Wait there is something you can do for me please go up to my apartment suite and get that Christmas present that
Goddess Athena gave me, I think I left it on the dresser, I guess it's time I do something with that thing?

 {Heather} Sure thing boss, I'll be right back.

{Lady Death} Caroline would you please come here.

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EetDdCxAChVkHosted on Fotki
{Lady Death} As you already know Goddess Athena gave out those very special magical gifts last year to everyone and from what I heard
everyone was ecstatic with their gifts.

  But I don't know what to ask for? I already have everything I could ever want or need, so what should I ask for? A person can only use so many
  custom 747s, Learjets, yachts, stretched Rolls Royce limousine. I found dozens and dozens of transport wagons ladened full of gold silver and
         precious gems in storage vaults from that last person that ran this Command Center. (Warlord Xena)

       {Caroline} Well if you can't think of any thing you really want maybe you could use you present to help someone less fortunate?

      {Lady Death} That is an excellent idea, I knew I could count on you, you may go now.

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EetDNWxAChVkHosted on Fotki
{Lady Death} Put the tray on that table and than take my gift and place it on the floor before me and stand way back.

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EetD8qxAChVkHosted on Fotki
   {Lady Death} Well ok lets try this thing out, what I really want is muscular personal assistant like Starsha or Sasha for Heather.

          A brilliant flash of light and a huge gray clouds and many explosions.

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2Eetg3CxAChVkHosted on Fotki

{Lady Death} WHAT THE . . .!!! Well that didn't go as well as I planned but you will do anyway, Well hello there I'm Lady Death and Welcome to
the Command Center, you will be Heather new personal assistant from now on, she's the one off to your right, and who might you be?

           {Hercules} You may call Hercules and I'm the son of Zeus, so is this a Command Center of Valkyries or have you women finally
            done away with your men altogether???

To be Continued

Thank You for looing

Comments are always welcomed
 
Bad Wolf


#diorama, #fantasy, #female, #fiction,,#tbleague,, #warrior


_________________
View user profile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice surprise. If any one guy is man enough for your ladies, it's got to be Herc the Merc. Smile


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice surprise. If any one guy is man enough for your ladies, it's got to be Herc the Merc. Smile


Thanks GubernatorFan, yep I suspect there will be problems arising in the Command Center and though out the bunker.


_________________
View user profile
LOL, I wouldn't have thought a boss named Lady Death would be so thoughtful!

View user profile
Peaches wrote:LOL, I wouldn't have thought a boss named Lady Death would be so thoughtful!

Thanks Peaches, that is a very good point, perhaps she has ulterior motives?


_________________
View user profile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m seeing cat-fights in the near future over the ONE guy in a house full of women. Anyone remember the Clint Eastwood movie The Beguiled...?


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 TCFITBi
View user profile
Stryker2011 wrote:I’m seeing cat-fights in the near future over the ONE guy in a house full of women. Anyone remember the Clint Eastwood movie The Beguiled...?

Thanks Stryker2011, yep that could be very possible, I do suspect he may be getting a lot of attention in the near future and possibly one
  very jealous Heather?


_________________
View user profile
Mr. Wolf strikes again with the sharp irony.

Very nicely done, sir.

View user profile
dadrab wrote:Mr. Wolf strikes again with the sharp irony.

Very nicely done, sir.


Thank you dadrab" it's very much appreciated.


_________________
View user profile
LOL.  I love it, as I do all of your posts, Bad Wolf.  

Well done.

View user profile
PureEnergy wrote:LOL.  I love it, as I do all of your posts, Bad Wolf.  

Well done.

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you liked my posts. At this time I'm working on the conclusion for this story.


_________________
View user profile
Man, not sure if I should be envious or worried Hercules is finally in over his head. Either way, I think he needs all the luck he can get.


_________________
www.reverendspooky.com
View user profile http://reverendspooky.com
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, not sure if I should be envious or worried Hercules is finally in over his head.  Either way, I think he needs all the luck he can get.

Thank you my friend, indeed he may be in over his head this time?


_________________
View user profile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, not sure if I should be envious or worried Hercules is finally in over his head.  Either way, I think he needs all the luck he can get.

Thank you my friend, indeed he may be in over his head this time?

Or... He could be the luckiest guy around. Wink


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 TCFITBi
View user profile
Stryker2011 wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, not sure if I should be envious or worried Hercules is finally in over his head.  Either way, I think he needs all the luck he can get.

Thank you my friend, indeed he may be in over his head this time?

Or... He could be the luckiest guy around. Wink

Hey man, there are worse ways to go. That's all I'm sayin...

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com
BAD WOLF-787 wrote: At this time I'm working on the conclusion for this story.

I have to admit that I feel quite ambivalent about a “conclusion,” Bad Wolf; this is so entertaining that I’d like to see it continue on indefinitely…

View user profile
Those two Galaxy Soldier guards look perfect for the role!
Herc's a real head-turner... even the seemingly stoic queen's guards couldn't resist!

View user profile
Stryker2011 wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, not sure if I should be envious or worried Hercules is finally in over his head.  Either way, I think he needs all the luck he can get.

Thank you my friend, indeed he may be in over his head this time?

Or... He could be the luckiest guy around. Wink

That could be very true too, only time will tell.

ReverendSpooky wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, not sure if I should be envious or worried Hercules is finally in over his head.  Either way, I think he needs all the luck he can get.

Thank you my friend, indeed he may be in over his head this time?

Or... He could be the luckiest guy around. Wink

Hey man, there are worse ways to go.  That's all I'm sayin...
 

Yep I totally agree!

PureEnergy wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote: At this time I'm working on the conclusion for this story.

I have to admit that I feel quite ambivalent about a “conclusion,” Bad Wolf; this is so entertaining that I’d like to see it continue on indefinitely…

Thank you PureEnergy, at this time I'm getting ready to post the conclusion to this story but I still have other storylines to finish up too.

rollotomasi wrote:Those two Galaxy Soldier guards look perfect for the role!
Herc's a real head-turner... even the seemingly stoic queen's guards couldn't resist!

Thank you rollotomasi, the first time I've seen the Galaxy Soldier I just knew I had to get them for this diorama.

Yep Lady Deaths bodyguard are are not easily impressed.


_________________
View user profile
Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EZ9RwgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
{Hercules} So you must be Heather, it's a pleasure to meet you, so when do you want to get started Boss?

           {Sasha} Anytime you want big boy!

           {Heather} WHAT!!!

          {Lady Death} Hercules unhand her that is one of my Bodyguard Sasha, Heather is the one in white.

          And take that stupid looking dead animal thing off your head

          Stand back ladies and give him some air would ya.

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EZ9RfWxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 {Mercy} I've trained in CPR mouth to mouth resuscitation, I can do that!

{Starsha} Here let me help you with that!

{Lady Death} You know damn well that not what I meant! Hey wait a minute Mercy Dante aren't you one of Ada's henchwomen?

{Mercy} Yeah so what's your point? Hey Hercules let's blow this joint ok?

{Heather} Oh come on guys he's supposed to be my personal assistant after all!!!

 {Lady Death} GET HER OUT OF HERE!!!

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EZ9RAGxAChVkHosted on Fotki
{Hercules} As you Wish Lady Death! So where do you live babe?

{Lady Death} PUT HER DOWN HERCULES!!! I was talking to my so called Bodyguards!

{Heather} REALLY!!!

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EZ9RBTxAChVkHosted on Fotki
{Mercy} Your a real Killjoy  _itch!
 
 {Liesel} I'm sorry I'm late Boss. Someone sealed me in my room and cut all communications. I had to bang on the door that door for hours
             until someone finally heard me. Who on earth is that, oh my who's the new guy?

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EZ9R6SxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 {Lady Death}  FINALLY!!!

Hercules I would like to induce to Heather, simply do whatever she ask you to do ok and Heather give Hercules a tour of the bunker and
 and induce him to everyone and be sure to show him whatever you think he needs to see ok.

You may go now.

Hercules - thinking to himself - OMG EVEN BETTER! I think I'm going to love here!

Early next morning Lady Death come strolling in the Command Center like she does everyday to relieve La Muerta of the Night shift.

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EZ9sLVxAChVkHosted on Fotki
 WHAT THE . . ?!!! Where is La Muerta and where are her bodyguards???

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EZ9sghxAChVkHosted on Fotki
WHAT!!! Her IT Specialists are also MIA! As far as the goes where are mine bodyguards and IT Specialists??? WHERE IS EVERONE!

How the Command Center looked back when WARLORD XENA ran the place.

 Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EZ9PDLxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EZ9P4gxAChVkHosted on Fotki
The 8 IT Specialists.

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EZ9sWCxAChVkHosted on Fotki
{Lady Death} This is a bunker wide a announcement EVERONE REPORT THE Command Center NOW!!! Your presence is mandatory!!!

Twenty minutes later

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 2v2EZ9sGLxAChVkHosted on Fotki
{Ghost Rider} How may I be of service Boss? Boss did you give everyone else the day off?

The End

Thank for looking

Comments are welcomed

Bad Wolf


_________________
View user profile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL And now we know why Flaming Skull, err... Ghost Rider was the only man allowed in there until now. Smile


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL And now we know why Flaming Skull, err... Ghost Rider was the only man allowed in there until now. Smile


Thank you GubernatorFan, yep that very true.


_________________
View user profile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hmmm... are we going to see Herc in the middle of the obligatory harem scene...?


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019 TCFITBi
View user profile
Stryker2011 wrote:Hmmm... are we going to see Herc in the middle of the obligatory harem scene...?


Thanks Stryker2011, well probably not. Smile


_________________
View user profile
Naughty Hercules Very Happy

View user profile
Peaches wrote:Naughty Hercules Very Happy

Thanks Peaches, most definitely. Very Happy


_________________
View user profile
That's a really fun set up you have for them -- do you mind me asking where you got those pillars?? (or did you make them?)


_________________
"The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
View user profile https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/
skywalkersaga wrote:That's a really fun set up you have for them -- do you mind me asking where you got those pillars?? (or did you make them?)

Thank you skywalkersaga, the pillars are from Hobby Lobby and they are 13 3/4" Roman Pillars for wedding cake toppers.

https://www.hobbylobby.com/search/?text=+13+3%2F4%22+Roman+Pillars&quickview=48086


_________________
View user profile
Ahh, thanks! I am originally from the US , but living in the UK for the last decade or so I always forget about Hobby Lobby......... I do miss the randomly huge selection of things one can find there. ;p


_________________
"The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
View user profile https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/
skywalkersaga wrote:Ahh, thanks! I am originally from the US , but living in the UK for the last decade or so I always forget about Hobby Lobby......... I do miss the randomly huge selection of things one can find there. ;p

Your welcome, yep they are a great place, Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite places for looking for items for my figures.


_________________
View user profile
Well, I can’t say that I feel much sympathy for Herc - but add the matter of attending to the satisfaction of this lot to his List of Labors, certainly…

Wink

And I’d never have suspected Lady Death to have such enthusiastic interest in philanthropy...  


LOL.  Entertaining farce, Bad Wolf.  Thanks for the show.  

Great props in that Command Center, also.

View user profile
PureEnergy wrote:Well, I can’t say that I feel much sympathy for Herc - but add the matter of attending to the satisfaction of this lot to his List of Labors, certainly…

Wink

And I’d never have suspected Lady Death to have such enthusiastic interest in philanthropy...  


LOL.  Entertaining farce, Bad Wolf.  Thanks for the show.  

Great props in that Command Center, also.


Thank you my friend, I'm glad you liked my story and the dioramas. Yep I think he has his work cut out for him this time.

Well Lady Death might be regretting her generosity by now?

Your welcome.


_________________
View user profile
Great Story. thanks for the Entertainment ! Ah , now there is a Man in the Ladys den Very Happy

View user profile
Ephiane wrote:Great Story. thanks for the Entertainment ! Ah , now there is a Man in the Ladys den Very Happy


Thank you Ephiane I'm glad you liked it. Very Happy


_________________
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum