OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Specially Features:

realistic head sculpt,
half-seamless body,
Four (4) pieces of interchangeable palms.

Costume:
ice iron horn helmet,
suit of upper-body nailed leather armor (with a weapon-buckle on the back),
ice iron bracelets with fur,
fur girdling,
nailed leather belt (with a weapon-buckle),
nailed leather cuishes with fur,
black pants,
ice iron jambeaus with fur,
leather boots.

Weapons:
Dragonborn sword,
Dragonborn long sword,
Dragonborn dagger,
Dragonborn shield.

Accessory:
black figure stand

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 1297
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 2168
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 3147
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 4134
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 5131
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 6127
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 7123
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 8117
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 9115
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 10108
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 11111
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 1298
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 1381

#newproduct #CMToys #AncientTimes #DragonbornWarrior #male #fantasy

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
My name is.....Tim

haha in all seriousness though, looks a really good figure. I didn't get the Vikings which I had thought a lot about. This one looks great. Might go well against the KP Conan they just announced.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
For a fantasy warrior he looks very good. And I didn't even realize CM toys were still around.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:For a fantasy warrior he looks very good. And I didn't even realize CM toys were still around.

Technically, they are COO Model Toys, the same ones who made the two previous Vikings figures and the ship prow that you bought.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Technically, they are COO Model Toys, the same ones who made the two previous Vikings figures and the ship prow that you bought.

Really? Well that would explain some things. Why do they market under two different, if related, names?

shazzdan

shazzdan
I like this. Suitable for a lot of different fantasy scenarios.

PureEnergy

lurpdog101 wrote:My name is.....Tim

LOL. Right?  

I'd been rather interested until that helmet came off and revealed an annoyed Leonardo DiCaprio...  

Still plenty of good stuff there, otherwise, I suppose...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The head sculpt is the only thing that bothers me. Didn’t realize their were Asian Vikings. Otherwise a nice fantasy set.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure C8485110

MerylAkiba

Amazing game. I wonder if they are going to make the other armors. I would definitely want a glass and ebony armor.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
be honest, this is epic. i wasn't expecting this at all. unfortunately, it looks like the armor is rubber, and not cloth at all, and its a male only set, so that will limit the market. if cm can do a female set, then they can get the probably 75% that they will miss out on. really though, if they can do a whole line, and include the nordic carved armor, then i know i'll be in.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:The head sculpt is the only thing that bothers me. Didn’t realize their were Asian Vikings. Otherwise a nice fantasy set.

I believe he is based on a character from video game called Skyrim Elder Scrolls V Dragonborn, now if this character was the female version
 I would have been very interested.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: CM Toys 1/6th scale Ancient Times Dragonborn Warrior 12-inch Collectible Figure 2v2EZHHLWxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Flippin' 'eck that's decent!

CHEERS!

PS (Been wanting to use that line for weeks!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum