OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

STAR WARS SpaceCops

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty STAR WARS SpaceCops Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:10 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
In part intending something very different (THIS), and in part inspired by blackpool (though I cannot compete with his excellence in photography and photoshop), I ended up putting this together. Disclaimer: do bear in mind it is all very much tongue in cheek, and while I am quite disappointed by the recent performance and attitudes of Lucasfilm, I am not actually quite as militant as so many of the hardcore fans and this is not necessarily a completely accurate representation of any of my views...

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Scops010

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Scops011

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Scops012

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Scops013

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Scops014

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Scops015

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Scops016

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Sdops010

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Sdops011

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Sdops012

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Sdops110

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Sdops111

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Sdops112

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Sdops113

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Sdops114

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Sdops115

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Sdops116

Hope you enjoyed it.

#starwars #humor #funnies #comedy #parody #onetwelfth #6inch #sixinch #solo #tarkin #piett #hasbro #bandai #galactictradepost

2onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:31 am

Peaches

Peaches
Awesome set, cute story and amazing figures! The crowd scenes are delicious!

3onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:07 am

Ovy

Ovy
My favorite scene is the one where Tarkin arrives, has a very dynamic/chaotic/real fell to it. You could create very powerful scenes when you drop the humor and speechbubbles.^^
Too bad the unmasked guys look so dead inside. Are they all hasbro?

4onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:50 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty funny. For that size, that Tarkin isn't bad. What a set-up with all those guys.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops C8485110

5onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:40 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nice one!

You do like to army build, are they all BS Stormies? They don't look bad if they are.

CHEERS!

6onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:02 pm

Adeno

Haha awesome Very Happy This cheered me up so now I can go to work with a more relaxed mind Smile

7onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:25 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Peaches wrote:Awesome set, cute story and amazing figures!  The crowd scenes are delicious!

Thank you very much!

Ovy wrote:My favorite scene is the one where Tarkin arrives, has a very dynamic/chaotic/real fell to it. You could create very powerful scenes when you drop the humor and speechbubbles.^^
Too bad the unmasked guys look so dead inside. Are they all hasbro?

Thank you (I think) Smile Yes, the unmasked guys are all Hasbro.

Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty funny. For that size, that Tarkin isn't bad. What a set-up with all those guys.

Agreed, the best Hasbro Tarkin, probably. At this scale, he looks really like a nice animated-style rendition.

Rogerbee wrote: Nice one! You do like to army build, are they all BS Stormies? They don't look bad if they are.

Thank you. And I really do. The regular Stormtroopers in these photos are Bandai (the helmet is ever so slightly off and still based on my less-favorite "Hero" version, but overall they look pretty good). I did assemble (and I mean assemble) a whole squad of 9. I also have one token Hasbro one (much inferior in looks), some Japanese Revoltech ones, and some Chinese knockoffs of the latter, but none of these are pictured above.

Adeno wrote:Haha awesome Very Happy This cheered me up so now I can go to work with a more relaxed mind Smile

Thank you very much, glad you liked it!

8onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:59 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very cool, great story!

9onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:28 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very cool, great story!

Thank you very much, glad you liked it!

10onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:08 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I've often debated those little Bandai kits, but went for the 1/6 one instead. I still might give the little ones a go though.

CHEERS!

11onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:01 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:I've often debated those little Bandai kits, but went for the 1/6 one instead. I still might give the little ones a go though.CHEERS!

They are worth it, especially if you are not going to spend enough to build a whole military unit.

12onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:02 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

True, though they are tricky to get hold of in the UK, for some bizarre reason they're not distributed here.

CHEERS!

13onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:10 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:True, though they are tricky to get hold of in the UK, for some bizarre reason they're not distributed here.

Sorry to hear this. But you had no problem getting the sixth-scale Bandai version?

14onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:41 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Yeah, that retailer does import them, but, I was speaking in general terms.

CHEERS!

15onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:31 pm

blackpool

blackpool
this is awesome! Love the crowd shots, and that story is a good slice of fun!

Thanks a lot for the compliment GF, I feel humbled cause honestly I'm not very good at photography yet, photoshop saves my ass but there is no glory as I've been using it for the past 15 years in my work Razz

16onetwelfth - STAR WARS SpaceCops Empty Re: STAR WARS SpaceCops Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:01 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:this is awesome! Love the crowd shots, and that story is a good slice of fun!

Thank you very much! Glad you liked it, and coming from you it is a big compliment.
And if you don't have them yet, you might find the Patrol Troopers review (HERE) of some use.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum