OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review: Super Duck SDH-007A Headsculpt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Review: Super Duck SDH-007A Headsculpt Empty Review: Super Duck SDH-007A Headsculpt Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:49 pm

Adeno

Pros: Very beautiful and adorable happy face, wonderful smooth lush hair that feels good to the touch, neck adapter is soft and easily adjustable, face is 90% compatible with TBLeague/Phicen PALE body.

Cons: Make-up blush seems to have been applied a bit too heavily.

Full review here. Very Happy

Review: Super Duck SDH-007A Headsculpt 07-model

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for another review. Certainly an interesting head sculpt, with several significant pros (not least the adjustable soft inside neck adapter). While she can pass for Asian, she can also pass for Caucasian. The looks is happy, but can also work for mildly (and happily) surprised. The expression is emotive, without being overly so. I note that you mention the skin tone matches Phicen/TBLeague's pale bodies with 90% accuracy; I can't speak to the actual percentage, but it looks a little too dark to me and makes me wonder how well it would match their (new) suntan bodies instead. Perhaps that would be an even better match.

Adeno

GubernatorFan wrote:Thank you for another review. Certainly an interesting head sculpt, with several significant pros (not least the adjustable soft inside neck adapter). While she can pass for Asian, she can also pass for Caucasian. The looks is happy, but can also work for mildly (and happily) surprised. The expression is emotive, without being overly so. I note that you mention the skin tone matches Phicen/TBLeague's pale bodies with 90% accuracy; I can't speak to the actual percentage, but it looks a little too dark to me and makes me wonder how well it would match their (new) suntan bodies instead. Perhaps that would be an even better match.

Thanks! I tried her on a suntan before but it wasn't that great. I made the ladies model for prunes while showing off their skintones lol Smile

First one, she's on an S17b suntan.

Review: Super Duck SDH-007A Headsculpt ZFjEhbg

Now she's on her own S22a pale.

Review: Super Duck SDH-007A Headsculpt BoPGw79

Prunes are delicious, but dangerous!

Review: Super Duck SDH-007A Headsculpt WqGcP0P

I guess they're happy because they got paid for their prune modeling gig Smile

Review: Super Duck SDH-007A Headsculpt QEJ3hSI

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cute pics. Another body I found that works well with SD head sculpts depending on whether it is Asian or Caucasian are the Jiaou Doll Pink or Wheaten.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Review: Super Duck SDH-007A Headsculpt C8485110

5Review: Super Duck SDH-007A Headsculpt Empty Re: Review: Super Duck SDH-007A Headsculpt Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:13 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yeah, I see what you mean guys. And agree, nice photos. Perhaps the color is a little too warm for TBLeague, hence the possible match to Jiaou.

Andrew

Andrew
Nice review. I like the superduck heads. They dont seem to play nicely with bodies though, and it seems hard to get a match. Right now mine are on rebuilt triad otakus.

"I don't plan to die," she laughed, flicking the safety off the chrome plated desert eagle, "But if I do, I'll see you in heaven, little brother. I’ll be the one ramming the harp up St Peter’s tight little asspipe.”  

The Life of Lol.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

She's definitely an interesting one. A bit Marmite I suspect. Cara looks like she might slap her, though 'face like slapped backside' is often her default expression! It's a nice head, but, she looks like the kind of companion that would annoy the hell out of the figures in my collection, some of whom are armed!

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum