OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.


You are not connected. Please login or register

One of Lady Death's maidens very first bike ride

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

humor - One of Lady Death's maidens very first bike ride 2v2EbvpKjxAChVkHosted on Fotki
{Lady Death} I meant hang on to my waist!

 Thank You for looking
 
Comments are always welcomed
 
 Bad Wolf

#fantasy, #female, #humor, #tbleague


_________________
View user profile
Does that bike really have lights in it? Or is that photoshoped? Her hand maiden looks rather horrified Very Happy

View user profile
Peaches wrote:Does that bike really have lights in it?  Or is that photoshoped?  Her hand maiden looks rather horrified Very Happy

Thank you Peaches, the bike has built in LED lights and there is a off/ on switch underneath the bike, yep I think her hand maiden
 was quite terrified at the time.


_________________
View user profile
Oooh, love it!  Super awesome bike Very Happy Reminds me of Good Omens (if you've never read it, you're missing out!) And the riders of the apocalypse War

View user profile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great bike. I have one of those, as well. I ordered the one with the blue flame, but ended up with the orange (not sure what happened there -- but sending it back to Hong Kong was going to be expensive, so I didn't bother trying to exchange it).

Surprised Lady D isn't throwing her off the bike for inappropriate hand placement -- not to mention those claws digging in.


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

humor - One of Lady Death's maidens very first bike ride TCFITBi
View user profile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Surprised Lady D isn't throwing her off the bike for inappropriate hand placement -- not to mention those claws digging in.

LOL, good one. Great bike, too.


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com
This is highly amusing. And the fact that they are going on their terror-ride through such bucolic scenery makes even more so. XD


_________________
"The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
View user profile https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/
Thanks for the great Picture ! But, Oh no. The Girl in the back drives without Helmet Shocked

View user profile
Peaches wrote:Oooh, love it!  Super awesome bike Very Happy  Reminds me of Good Omens (if you've never read it, you're missing out!)  And the riders of the apocalypse War

Thanks Peaches and for the heads up on the Good Omens book, I've just watched the Official Trailer with David Tennant (Doctor Who) and
it looks amazing.

Stryker2011 wrote:Great bike. I have one of those, as well. I ordered the one with the blue flame, but ended up with the orange (not sure what happened there -- but sending it back to Hong Kong was going to be expensive, so I didn't bother trying to exchange it).

Surprised Lady D isn't throwing her off the bike for inappropriate hand placement -- not to mention those claws digging in.

Thank you Stryker2011, LOL yep.

GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Surprised Lady D isn't throwing her off the bike for inappropriate hand placement -- not to mention those claws digging in.

LOL, good one. Great bike, too.

Thanks GubernatorFan!  Very Happy

skywalkersaga wrote:This is highly amusing. And the fact that they are going on their terror-ride through such bucolic scenery makes even more so. XD

Thank you skywalkersaga it's very much appreciated.  Very Happy

Ephiane wrote:Thanks for the great Picture ! But, Oh no. The Girl in the back drives without Helmet Shocked

Thank you Ephiane, yep that's very true. Very Happy


_________________
View user profile
Peaches wrote:Her hand maiden looks rather horrified Very Happy

"Hand maiden..."  LOL.


Always amusing, Bad Wolf.

View user profile
PureEnergy wrote:
Peaches wrote:Her hand maiden looks rather horrified Very Happy

"Hand maiden..."  LOL.


Always amusing, Bad Wolf.

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you liked it. Very Happy

BTW: Have you seen my last thread Part 2 yet?

http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1129-lady-death-s-christmas-present-and-part-02-the-conclusion-new-photos-on-1-10-2019


_________________
View user profile
Laughing Fantastic. The bike looks great too! I had no idea it lit up. Very cool.

Peaches, I LOVE Good Omens!!!! Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaimen together is one of the greates collaborations of all time. Have you heard about the upcoming TV adaptation? Quite excited.

BadWolf, I 2nd Peaches recommendation. The book is VERY worth reading. Lets hope the show does it justice.


_________________
www.reverendspooky.com
View user profile http://reverendspooky.com
ReverendSpooky wrote:Laughing  Fantastic.  The bike looks great too!  I had no idea it lit up.  Very cool.

Peaches, I LOVE Good Omens!!!!  Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaimen together is one of the greates collaborations of all time.  Have you heard about the upcoming TV adaptation?  Quite excited.  

BadWolf, I 2nd Peaches recommendation.  The book is VERY worth reading.  Lets hope the show does it justice.  


Thank you my friend it's very much appreciated! My first Hell Cycle from Hasbro didn't light up, I'm liking this second one much better.

I will look into it, the Official Trailer looks really good.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZSXlNRRoGU


_________________
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum