OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Lantern Custom by AFM gets the Phicen effect

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Here's another Phicen effect upgrade. You think I'm addicted?

Green Lantern Custom by AFM gets the Phicen effect 31911023187_b55685d490_bDSC05417 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Custom by AFM gets the Phicen effect 45937745025_a942652093_bDSC05418 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Custom by AFM gets the Phicen effect 31911023077_6ffe28e97d_bDSC05419 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Custom by AFM gets the Phicen effect 45937744755_e8f99040a7_bDSC05420 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Custom by AFM gets the Phicen effect 31911023007_d95360d6b3_bDSC05421 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Green Lantern Custom by AFM gets the Phicen effect 46800230522_c01cfb4776_bDSC05422 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Addicted? Indubitably. But it looks like a good sort of addiction to have.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
He turned out great. I just rewatched that Green Lantern movie on Starz a couple weeks ago — WOW! It really is too bad they handled that so poorly. It would have been great if they had had GL in the JL movie.

And I don’t blame you for upgrading to TBL bodies. Aside from WorldBox, these are the best.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Green Lantern Custom by AFM gets the Phicen effect C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I'll say it again, but Phicen really changed the game. They look fantastic in the skin tight superhero outfits that really accentuate the musculature. And your Green Lantern looks great! Very cool.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:Addicted? Indubitably. But it looks like a good sort of addiction to have.

Ain't that the truth, my friend.
Stryker2011 wrote:He turned out great. I just rewatched that Green Lantern movie on Starz a couple weeks ago — WOW! It really is too bad they handled that so poorly. It would have been great if they had had GL in the JL movie.

And I don’t blame you for upgrading to TBL bodies. Aside from WorldBox, these are the best.

So true. Funny, my family and I just finished watching The Green Lantern 3D Animated series. This seem the logical figure to post. More is a comin.
ReverendSpooky wrote:I'll say it again, but Phicen really changed the game.  They look fantastic in the skin tight superhero outfits that really accentuate the musculature.  And your Green Lantern looks great!  Very cool.

Thanks buddy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum