OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SuperMCToys: 1/6 F-081 Exquisite Handmade SK8 Skateboard Shoes 3.0 - Four Colors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
SuperMCToys - NEW PRODUCT: SuperMCToys: 1/6 F-081 Exquisite Handmade SK8 Skateboard Shoes 3.0 - Four Colors  11314510

Product Name: 1:6 Exquisite handmade SK8 skateboard shoes 3.0

ITEM No.: F-081

A. Red and white lattice
B. Blue and white lattice
C. Black and white lattice
D. Small amount

ITEM No.: F-081
Product name: 1:6 SK8 SHOES 3.0
A. Red & White Checkered
B. Blue & White Checkered
C. Black & White Checkered
D. D-Pool

SuperMCToys - NEW PRODUCT: SuperMCToys: 1/6 F-081 Exquisite Handmade SK8 Skateboard Shoes 3.0 - Four Colors  11314710
SuperMCToys - NEW PRODUCT: SuperMCToys: 1/6 F-081 Exquisite Handmade SK8 Skateboard Shoes 3.0 - Four Colors  11314910
SuperMCToys - NEW PRODUCT: SuperMCToys: 1/6 F-081 Exquisite Handmade SK8 Skateboard Shoes 3.0 - Four Colors  11315010
SuperMCToys - NEW PRODUCT: SuperMCToys: 1/6 F-081 Exquisite Handmade SK8 Skateboard Shoes 3.0 - Four Colors  11315110
SuperMCToys - NEW PRODUCT: SuperMCToys: 1/6 F-081 Exquisite Handmade SK8 Skateboard Shoes 3.0 - Four Colors  11315310

#newproduct #SuperMCToys #Sk8 #SkateboardShoes #sneakers #accessory

brassco

brassco
one of the most realistic 1/6th shoes to grace my eyes...thks for sharing!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like them too, but am I alone in thinking "where's the skateboard?"

ravrohan

GubernatorFan wrote:I like them too, but am I alone in thinking "where's the skateboard?"
Nope, I was hoping to see one here.

Peaches

Peaches
Are fingerboards an accurate scale for 1/6? Also, how can you tell if shoes are made for AFs with feet on or snap in?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Peaches wrote:Are fingerboards an accurate scale for 1/6?  Also, how can you tell if shoes are made for AFs with feet on or snap in?  

Judging by the soft look and some of their earlier offerings, the shoes are probably for feet. See for example THIS. But if someone knows better, please let us know. Apparently there have been two earlier versions of this product (which is version 3.0).

blackpool

blackpool
Dunno about the shoes yet but I will be able to tell you very soon as I ordered a pair for my peter parker (from the previous collection tho)

As for fingerskates, I have several and to my extreme disappointement they are 1/8 scale, the board itself sizes 9.5cm long... Way too big for small figures, a bit too small for our 1/6 guys, that is really sad because those tiny skates are jewels sold with tools to repair them or swap wheels just like on a real skateboard.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I too wondered about the skateboard. That said, the NECA Ultimate Stripe (My purchase for this week.) comes with one. I saw someone compare it to Marty's hoverboard and it looked to be about the same size. Not that you see much NECA parted out.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum