OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the Black Widow files

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1avengers - the Black Widow files Empty the Black Widow files Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:11 pm

blackpool

blackpool
I confess I have a crush onScarlett, I grabbed nearly all versions of her through the years, mainly the headsculpts...
Just sharing some shots from various set ups I made for her character in the MCU.

Hope you'll like!

avengers - the Black Widow files Blackwidow_01

avengers - the Black Widow files Blackwidow_04

avengers - the Black Widow files Blackwidow_03

avengers - the Black Widow files Blackwidow_05

avengers - the Black Widow files Blackwidow_06

avengers - the Black Widow files Blackwidow_07

avengers - the Black Widow files Blackwidow_08

avengers - the Black Widow files Blackwidow_09

avengers - the Black Widow files DSC_0378

avengers - the Black Widow files Punisherslair03

avengers - the Black Widow files Punisherslair01

#custom #superhero #female #film #avengers #civilian #diorama #blackwidow

2avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:13 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I like it!

Thank you for posting/sharing it!

3avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool pics. Really like the arsenal shots with your Punisher.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

avengers - the Black Widow files C8485110

4avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:15 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking BW and cool looking diorama.

5avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:19 am

Fox915

Fox915
Great set of images!

I confess as well  Embarassed , but who doesn't have a crush on Scar Jo *nervous laugh*. Love the IM version, that sculpt is gorgeous, unfortunately I only have the Civil War version. What do you think about the latest version with the short blond hair.

6avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:43 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nice,

Whichever the one in the chair is looks closest to Scarlett to me.

CHEERS!

7avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:45 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That is certainly a ScarJo celebration!

8avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:20 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
That happened when I saw Under The Skin!

CHEERS!

9avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:43 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Cool collection and mighty fine photos.

I can't fault an infatuation with ScarJo. She's a gifted actor and pretty damn easy on the eyes.

Nicely done.

10avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:00 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I'm right there withyou Blackpool, ScarJo is incredibly crush-worthy. Solid collection, and great pics as always. I especially love the ones in the leather chair, as they have such a spy movie feel. And that is probably my favorite head sculpt of her. Although I will say, that Punisher armory never fails to impress. I assume the background in the 1st couple is printed or photoshopped?

11avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:57 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Which version is the one in the chair?

CHEERS!

12avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:00 pm

blackpool

blackpool
DeltaForceChung wrote:I like it!

Thank you for posting/sharing it!

You're welcome!

Stryker2011 wrote:Cool pics. Really like the arsenal shots with your Punisher.

Thanks! That's actually the first one for which I built my own furniture and props Smile

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Great looking BW and cool looking diorama.

Thanks a lot!

Fox915 wrote:Great set of images!

I confess as well  Embarassed , but who doesn't have a crush on Scar Jo *nervous laugh*. Love the IM version, that sculpt is gorgeous, unfortunately I only have the Civil War version. What do you think about the latest version with the short blond hair.

I have a clone of the civil war version which is really nice, so I bet the original is gorgeous! For the latest figure I hate the hair they did, I understand making darker roots and blond ends is hard or even not possible but that kills the figure for me, when the face sculpt and paint is one of their best... Perfect for a Lucy kitbash tho!

Rogerbee wrote:
Nice,

Whichever the one in the chair is looks closest to Scarlett to me.

CHEERS!

Thanks Roger! The one in the armchair is the "winter soldier" version from the second captain america movie

GubernatorFan wrote:That is certainly a ScarJo celebration!

Indeed!!!

dadrab wrote:Cool collection and mighty fine photos.

I can't fault an infatuation with ScarJo. She's a gifted actor and pretty damn easy on the eyes.

Nicely done.

Thanks! Totally agreed about Scarlett, talented and pleasing the eye!

ReverendSpooky wrote:I'm right there withyou Blackpool, ScarJo is incredibly crush-worthy.  Solid collection, and great pics as always.  I especially love the ones in the leather chair, as they have such a spy movie feel.  And that is probably my favorite head sculpt of her.  Although I will say, that Punisher armory never fails to impress.    I assume the background in the 1st couple is printed or photoshopped?

Thanks mate! I couldn't choose between the civil war and the winter soldier versions honestly, they both grab something of Scarlett without being perfect. On that point the recent ghost in the shell figure has a very good likeness to Scarlett Johansson, I was happily surprised!

The first shots are edited on photoshop, you might have noticed the "floor" is my cooking stand lol

13avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:07 pm

blackpool

blackpool
Here are some shots of my civil war headsculpt. Hot toys recently enlarged the size of their female sculpt it's not working as well on every figure...

avengers - the Black Widow files Bw01

avengers - the Black Widow files Bw02

avengers - the Black Widow files Bw03

avengers - the Black Widow files Bw04

avengers - the Black Widow files Bw06

avengers - the Black Widow files Bw08

avengers - the Black Widow files Bw09

14avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:00 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:Anyone can confirm that the pics display correctly? I see everything fine now, I cleared my cache and history but just in case there are 11 pics in the first post n 7 in the second serie.
Thanks again to our staff for the help and work solving this issue!

Excellent, that is exactly what I see! And now that I can see them... Black Widow's second set of photos are also remarkably effective and beautiful!

15avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:47 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice pics with the bike. The atmosphere and lighting in those pics is excellent.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

avengers - the Black Widow files C8485110

16avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:52 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed very nice BW & bike I can finally all your photos again. (in every thread) Great job on your photos and figures!

I ran CCleaner last night and cleaned up my computer (Windows 7) I can now see all the Photobucket on Google Chrome
And a Big Thank You to Stryker2011 for that tip.

17avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:37 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
blackpool wrote:The first shots are edited on photoshop, you might have noticed the "floor" is my cooking stand lol

Oh my god, I never would have guessed that was your stovetop! Brilliant, and great photoshop work. And the bike pics are so cool and atmospheric. Love em!

http://reverendspooky.com

18avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:56 am

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Wow, that second set of pics with the bike is superb! And yes, who doesn't have a crush on ScarJo? Embarassed Wink

Great job! And so glad we got that PB mess worked out, for both our sakes!

19avengers - the Black Widow files Empty Re: the Black Widow files Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Arwww.... she is Great ! I have the first S.J. Sculpt since six Years. I do the Druidess Bash with. Sadly i have to say ceep her well. My one is not in the same Condition like before. Maybe to many Sunlight ?

Your Pictures are all fantastic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum