OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question regarding Very Cool Wefire Light Speed Boy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PitViper

PitViper
Hello there fellas,

I'm looking to bash a new female military figure and find myself without a lot of variety in the uniform department.  Stumbled across this figure's uniform while browsing and I'm wondering if there's anyone on the Board who's familiar with it.  My question s whether this uniform would fit onto a BBI Freedom Force F-14 pilot female body.  Any information will be much appreciated.  Thanks!Question regarding Very Cool Wefire Light Speed Boy Unifor10

PureEnergy

Unfortunately, I cannot be of any assistance to you whatsoever, brother. I'm too green, and it's just not my department.

Someone here ought to have answers for you, though.

Best of luck!

PitViper

PitViper
PureEnergy wrote:Unfortunately, I cannot be of any assistance to you whatsoever, brother.  I'm too green, and it's just not my department.  

Someone here ought to have answers for you, though.

Best of luck!

Thanks bud. I appreciate your writing.

There's been 54 views and only your reply. I take this Very Cool figure is not very popular, otherwise, like you mentioned, someone here would have answered.

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
I can offer this, for what it's worth.
The Wefire Light Speed Boy uses a fairly " conventional sized " male body and the clothes fit accordingly.
The BBi Freedom Force Female pilot body is somewhat bulkier in the hips and has a large enough breasts to be be similar in clothes sizing. There are two areas where you may have minor issues:
1) The female back is slightly narrower, so there will be some looseness in the shirt in this area.
2) The waist on the female figure is smaller, even though the hips, legs and butt are similar to the male body.
This is usually not noticed in a jumpsuit or a flight suit, but may show up when using pants.
I hope this helps somewhat, and if the uniform set is not too expensive, perhaps rolling the dice would be worth it.

PitViper

PitViper
Thanks Pontiacivan! Your comments are most helpful.

I think I'll give it a shot. The pants might be easy to fit with a little padding around the waist, and I'll see how the shirt fits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum