OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set & CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set

Part List:

Flamethrower x1
Bow x1
Arrow x4
Jacket x1
Shirt x1

No body and head sculpt

female - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set & CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set 1406
female - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set & CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set 2200
female - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set & CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set 3170
female - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set & CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set 4156
female - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set & CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set 5152

CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set

Part List:

Neutral Head SCulpt x1
Frown Head Sculpt x1
Jacket x1
Sweater x1
Red Shirt x1
Blue Shirt x1
Jeans x1
Backpack x1
Shoes x1
Rifle x 1
Torch x1
Knife x1
Bow x1
Arrow x4
Scissors x4
rod x1
hand gun x1
stand x1
comic x1
book x 1
photo x1
hands x4
Knifes x 3

Body is not included, picture is using Tbleague S27B body

female - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set & CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set 1407
female - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set & CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set 2201
female - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set & CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set 3171
female - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set & CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set 4157
female - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set & CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set 5153
female - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set & CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set 6148

#newproduct #Winter #Summer #Clothing #Accessories #Male #Female #Videogame

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I just picked up a couple of the parts from the current figure. Just can't warm up to that head sculpt, although this seems to be an improvement. The rest of the set looks great.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I just like that there will finally be a head sculpt appropriately sized for the S27b body — now we need one for the 26.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: CCTOYS CCT-003 1/6 Winter Version Costume and Accessories Set & CCToys CCT-004 Girl Head Sculpt and Costume Set C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like this better than the other one, and I don't even mind the sculpted hair. Thanks for sharing, or I would have missed it!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum