OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hasbro Star Wars Black Series HyperReal Darth Vader

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mrhoss

An 8" Darth Vader was shown at Toy Fair.  I was surprised by the inner metal skeleton, as it kinda looks like a TBLeague/Phicen.  I wasn't expecting to see that when the first promo pics surfaced a couple days ago.  I believe the price is between $80-$100.  Too bad he wasn't a little smaller.

More pics are at ToyArk

Hasbro Star Wars Black Series HyperReal Darth Vader Toy-Fair-2019-Hasbro-Star-Wars-004

Hasbro Star Wars Black Series HyperReal Darth Vader Toy-Fair-2019-Hasbro-Star-Wars-002

Hasbro Star Wars Black Series HyperReal Darth Vader Toy-Fair-2019-Hasbro-Star-Wars-013

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That does look very much like the Phicen/TBLeague endoskeleton.

scalawag

scalawag
Nice figure, but a weird choice in scale again given what is already being produced.

Paul

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice that they added a sturdy skeleton, but these prices... Anyone remember when 6” action figures were like $4-5? Man I miss the days when toys were reasonably priced.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Hasbro Star Wars Black Series HyperReal Darth Vader C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
I like that skeleton, does anybody know if there something like that sold separately?

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I would doubt it.

The scale puts it in competition with Iron Studios and Kotobukiya. Personally I think Hasbro's own 6" Black Series looks better than this does.

That said, if they did Boba Fett like this I'd be all over that!

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum