OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body isnotincluded.
Does not contain the body
Recommended with TBLeague S10d white skin

Product Details:
Head Sculpt x 1
Necklace Necklace x 1
Coat Coat x 1
Breastplate Breastplate x 1
Shoulder Pauldrons x 1
Hand Armor x 2
Panties Panties x 1
Skirt Skirt x 1
Boots Boots x 1
Hand Type Hand 2
Scepter xcepter x 1

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043) 11422111
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043) 11422211
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043) 11422312
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043) 11422411
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043) 11422511
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043) 11422611
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043) 11422711
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043) 11422811
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043) 11422910
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043) 11423010
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043) 11423410

#newproduct #SuperDuck #Fairy #Elf #female #clothing #accessories #Fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice set. Reminds me of many of the TBLeague offerings, just can't decide if it's nicer or not.

Delanie

Delanie
Oh! i do like this one okay she could do with a better top , I'm not a fan of the 'chainmail bikini' idea, but yeah to me she looks better than some of the more recent TBL offerings

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Delainie, this isn't a chainmail bikini, but I do agree. It looks good for its sub-genre.

Delanie

Delanie
Ha ha I was generalising. With this one I think I'd modify the top a little maybe using organza and shaping it perhaps a 'sweet heart type neck or something.
over all I like the detailing and the fact that she has 'normal' boots as opposed to platform soles

I gave Ceres (no tomorrow) side skirts to mid thigh because I thought it was a more practical arrangement for a sorceress character. What I don't like personally are the outfits which prevail in the fantasy genre that just about cover what they touch and offer little or no protection as per Sonja, I mean for her while becoming the swordswoman she is portrayed as being if she wore that outfit she'd have scars all over her belly!

That being said I love the work of Elmore and Caldwell , but I do feel that some outfits in fantasy art tend towards the gratuitous and impractical if worn by real women I mean heck I'd freeze if I wore a micro mini skirt in winter or bare arms even if outside, great for dancing at a party indoors but I'd wear my jacket, coat or a wrap or even my long velvet cloak (yes I do have one) when walking to the car.

I again say that I like this outfit a lot more than some of the recent offerings from TBL

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I realize that, Delanie, and again, I agree. But for what it was intended to be (which I don't find compelling myself, as I am a fan of realism), it worked well. I bet your modifications to the outfit of Ceres made the figure look far more practical and realistic.

MerylAkiba

Alright Lineage-elf! I think this design is similar to the 1/4 statue. I kind of liked parted hair style from the 1/7 statue instead of the one they chose, but still looks good.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don't know anything about this character -- I'm assuming it's from some video-game? But I do like the head sculpt with the Elf/Fairy ears. Reminds me of those elves in World of Warcraft the way they stick out. But, since their are already Elfen head sculpts available loose, I don't really need this just for the head.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043) C8485110

ravrohan

Definitely looks like a Lineage 2 outfit, though not one I remember. Nice piece. I wanted an elf, but was going for a different genre. Something to think about.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Nerd talking:
This is the A-grade Majestic set (robe), with boots instead of sandals. I don't recall which weapon was this supposed to be but there's one real close to it in the game.

In my opinion, SuperDuck's concept is even better than the original source. Insta-PO'd for me.

I played Lineage 2 for years and I loved that game so freaking much. Too bad it aged horribly.

As always, one can dream... with the day they'll make a dark elf.

ravrohan

That's it! My girlfriend back played and had this outfit for her main. Mostly just to walk around in, it was the wrong class xD

If they make a dark elf, it'll be an insta PO for me, I played a male but I won't hold my breath for a male set like that.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
i know its based on a game character, but i suspect theres some nigri influence. probably in the character herself. i mean she has the slutty cosplayer vibe.

Delanie

Delanie
In think I'll p'o this one and while I'm waiting I'll get the body but think I may prefer a less well endowed body any suggestions for a medium breasted body?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:In think I'll p'o this one and while I'm waiting I'll get the body but think I may prefer a less well endowed body any suggestions for a medium breasted body?  

If you want medium bust, more muscle, the S22A
If you want comparable body structure, medium bust, and removable feet like the one suggested: S18A

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New Products: 1/6 COSPALY- Fairy Elf Head Carving Accessories Set (SET043) C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I'll go with that route too, Delanie. To be more faithful to the character, the elves on Lineage2 don't have big breasts, truth be told they're almost flat chested, in contrast with the dark elves (those ones have them biggies)... now I hope this chest armor piece works on smaller breasts, even if it means some tweaks.

(and one hopes for a Nightmare robe set for a dark elf...)

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Not my thing, know nothing about this character, but i would get this set just for those gorgeous boots!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum