OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ASTOYS: (AS043) 1/6 Movable eye Snow Oueen Elsa Headsculpt 3 Versions: (A - Smile) (B - Mouth Open) (C - Toothy Smile)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ovy

Don't let my niece see any of this!

skywalkersaga

Haha, Ovy! My niece is also Elsa-obsessed. I guess that is normal for lil girls under a certain age these days ..... I don't get it but then I've still miraculously managed to avoid seeing either of those Frozen movies. ;p 

I was however obsessed with Ariel when I was little and used to spend all day at the pool during the summer pretending I was a mermaid and that I was friends with dolphins. I had a Little Mermaid birthday cake one year. No doubt I also serenaded my poor friends with Ariel's 'aria', lol. Because I have always been THAT socially awkward person. Laughing

Thanks for bringing back some nostalgia, brassco. ;'D

brassco

Well, i do hope some makers notice this page, and realise there is demand for a mermaid. How hard would it be? i bought the tails without the figure at a very low price, which can be worn by a 1/6 seamless figure (16A). With the correct colors set and a HS, they can make significantly higher profit. I just hope the licensing issue won't result in changing the color of the tail, from green to blue!

Delanie

I think I'd prefer one of the more stylised tails with fins along the edges and dorsal and ventral surfaces along with the main flukes, Than the traditional.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:I think I'd prefer one of the more stylised tails with fins along the edges and dorsal and ventral surfaces along with the main flukes, Than the traditional.

Agreed. As a mermaid obsessed fan, I realize that Disney’s film as become part of the cultural subconscious, but not every mermaid has to fit that criteria. And while I like The animated Little Mermaid, I really like some of the more fantastic versions I’ve seen on Deviant Art.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: ASTOYS: (AS043) 1/6 Movable eye Snow Oueen Elsa Headsculpt 3 Versions: (A - Smile) (B - Mouth Open) (C - Toothy Smile) - Page 2 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I love the original animated one too, though I agree there are some truly gorgeous artistic interpretations on mermaids out there. I feel like I must have seen some art doll mermaids before but will have to go searching...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

brassco

brassco
female - NEW PRODUCT: ASTOYS: (AS043) 1/6 Movable eye Snow Oueen Elsa Headsculpt 3 Versions: (A - Smile) (B - Mouth Open) (C - Toothy Smile) - Page 2 Ocean-Advocates-Breathtaking-Mermaid-Photography151
female - NEW PRODUCT: ASTOYS: (AS043) 1/6 Movable eye Snow Oueen Elsa Headsculpt 3 Versions: (A - Smile) (B - Mouth Open) (C - Toothy Smile) - Page 2 Mermaid-735x578female - NEW PRODUCT: ASTOYS: (AS043) 1/6 Movable eye Snow Oueen Elsa Headsculpt 3 Versions: (A - Smile) (B - Mouth Open) (C - Toothy Smile) - Page 2 Mermaid+Lily+Chinese+Asian+Professional+Mermaid+Underwater+in+Roatan+by+Brenda+Stumpf
female - NEW PRODUCT: ASTOYS: (AS043) 1/6 Movable eye Snow Oueen Elsa Headsculpt 3 Versions: (A - Smile) (B - Mouth Open) (C - Toothy Smile) - Page 2 Yf65153

something like these? The Disney's live version better have something like these!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
You just keep making my day, brassco. Thanks.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: ASTOYS: (AS043) 1/6 Movable eye Snow Oueen Elsa Headsculpt 3 Versions: (A - Smile) (B - Mouth Open) (C - Toothy Smile) - Page 2 C8485110

brassco

brassco
female - NEW PRODUCT: ASTOYS: (AS043) 1/6 Movable eye Snow Oueen Elsa Headsculpt 3 Versions: (A - Smile) (B - Mouth Open) (C - Toothy Smile) - Page 2 The-little-mermaid-ariel-doll-shopdisney.jpg?auto=webp&width=1236&height=1223&crop=1

I'll be force to buy this if no one releases this figure in 1/6th..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum