OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captain Toy Picks Best and Worst for 2018

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

michael crawford

Yep, I'm running late this year, but have no fear - I'm getting those Poppies results tallied! Unfortunately, I won't be online much for the next 10 days however, so it's going to be the first week of March before you see the results. Blame real life.

But to help tide you over, I'm getting my picks up tonight of the Best and Worst of 2018! Yea, you'll find plenty to agree - and disagree - with in this one. You can find it here:

http://www.mwctoys.com/mwc-picks-2018.htm

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Some interesting choices. I don't collect a lot of the smaller stuff, so I'm at a loss on 99% of that stuff. But I am so glad Mezco's Popeye took your top honor in that category -- he is really cool. I almost wish someone would tackle the same style of figure, but in 1/6 form. I could have a lot of fun with a 1/6 Popeye. Hela was one of my top choices for 12" female figures, but I was kind of surprised that Training Armor Wonder Woman wasn't in your top three. I think HT's Last Jedi Leia is a typically nice HT quality sculpt, but like a lot of their "real" people sculpts, it looks entirely too idealized to me -- a failing of theirs, in my opinion. Anyway, overall interesting list. I do wish I had gotten into those Mythic Legions figures when they first started coming out, they are incredible -- but SO expensive. I would have loved those as a kid, but collecting in multiple scales in this day and age of price-gouging, would quickly bankrupt me -- so, until I'm priced out of this hobby -- 1/6 scale it is.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Captain Toy Picks Best and Worst for 2018 C8485110

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum