OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter Declan Harp Jason Momoa
Netflix and discovery jointly produced theseries "Frontier", which is currently in the three seasons, played byJason Moma (Aquaman, Game Of Thrones Khal Drogo) played the role of DekranHarper

Product Name: Frontier Hunter
Role name: Declan Harp
Product Code: PJ-002
Product accessories table:
Medium-lengthblack real fabric hair implantation
One(1)pair of hand
One(1)Movableentity
Costumes:
One(1)shirt
One(1)Cashmere vest
One(1)Leather strap
One(1)Leather belt
One(1)Breeches
Accessories:
Seven(7)antler knives
Peeling knife
Two(2)Indian handaxes
Remarks:
Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
All information is subject to changing without prior notice.

Ares - NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002) 1488
Ares - NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002) 2204
Ares - NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002) 3174
Ares - NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002) 4160
Ares - NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002) 5156
Ares - NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002) 6151
Ares - NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002) 7146
Ares - NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002) 8138
Ares - NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002) 9136
Ares - NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002) 10127
Ares - NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002) 11128
Ares - NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002) 12113

#newproduct #Ares #FrontierHunter #BorderHunter #DeclanHarper #male #Momoa #TV-inspired

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice set, love the details. I don't think the likeness is completely spot on, but then again, perhaps the actor's appearance was a bit different for this.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sculpt looks nothing like him, but it’s still good looking head and a nice set. I especially like those antler-hilt knives. I’m all for having more ‘period’ costumes available, even the ones that aren’t 100% accurate.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Is this based on Declan Harp from the FRONTIER Netflix series?
The figure is really cool. My goddamn TBLeague addiction is already hoping for a possible body swap, though I find improbable. These clothes tend to be too tight on TBL.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yes, it's supposed to be him. : )

I keep hoping someone will make some sets based on Black Sails.... even just a version of Captain Flint, I'd be over the moon!

Spyder

Spyder
Very very poor choice for the boots but this is a cool figure.

shazzdan

shazzdan
I had no idea who Declan Harp was supposed to be but the figure looked like Jason Momoa when I first saw it. After Googling this character and discovering that the actor is Jason Momoa, I have to conclude that the head sculpt is pretty good.

Agreed about wanting some Black Sails characters. It is the best pirate show ever made. A seamless fusion of fictional and historical events and characters, and a worthy prequel to Treasure Island. After watching this show, I dug up my old copy of Treasure Island and read it again.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I think the sculpt looks a bit more like him more from the profile , but straight-on something seems odd about it.

So glad to know someone else agrees about Black Sails — one of my fave shows in a while!

JYMachine

JYMachine
Cancelled - just had my pre-order deposit returned by Giantoy today. Shame - haven't seen the show and while not a special fan of Jason Momoa I really liked the look of this figure.

At least they made the decision to pull the plug early rather than keeping potential buyers like myself hanging on for months.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sorry to hear, thanks for sharing.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hmm, I wonder if it was due to a lack of interest (ie, not enough POs), or if the license holde issued a C&D...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Ares - NEW PRODUCT: ARES: 1/6 Frontier Hunter/ Border Hunter Declan Harper Declan Harp (PJ-002) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I wasn't planning to get it, but that's still really disappointing! Sorry to hear it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum