OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
JOK-12D Strong Male Body

Material : TPE

Skeleton : 28 Points Stainless Steel Ball Joints Articulations , and plastic part ( POM ) .

Product Size : 28CM Without Head

Weight : 0.8KG/Color Box

Skin Color : Suntan, Black , Tan

Foot Type : Detachable Foot

Product Set :
1x Seamless Strong Male Body ( Without Head )
1x Display Stand
2x Set Foot
4x Pair Hands
5x Genitals
1x Muscle Shirt
1x Underwear
1x Pair Wristband
1x Ankle Brace

Neck Joint Diameter : 10mm Stainless Steel

*Head not included.*

NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720126
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720127
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720128
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720129
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720130
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720131
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720132
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720133
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720136
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720134
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720135
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720137
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720139
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720138
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720140
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720142
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720141
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720145
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720144
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720143
NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) 22720146

#newproduct #JiaouDoll #Male #MuscleBody

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So this is a new male body from Jiaou after all... Not bad, and nice that they are putting three skin tones out at the same time (even if the "black" doesn't look particularly dark). I still think there is something off about the look of the legs. Like I said in my review of the earlier version, it is almost like they are wearing a pair of thick leg-shaped pants. They are not showing (but listing) a second pair of feet. For a moment I thought they had given up on them (seeing how little difference they made), although the better decision would have been to make them truly bent-toe feet instead.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I just wish they included 1 big head instead of 5 small ones!
One is even long enough to be used as a billy club!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
lmao, a billy club.... Laughing

but seriously, it's nice to see some variety with the seamless male bodies. I have sort of mixed feelings about the jiaou bodies in general, but I always liked the overall shape of their other 'regular' muscular male body. One of my issues with the tbleague bodies, both male and female, is that the torsos often seem rather short or compact somehow, so I liked the fact that that male jiaou body was muscular but with a somewhat longer torso. It meant there was an option for characters who are a bit lanky and long-limbed but still muscular. Though with this one I have to agree with GF that the top looks good but the legs look a little wonky. Perhaps it wouldn't be so noticeable under trousers, but I guess that sort of defeats the whole seamless thing...

But overall, I welcome more variety and more options. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Quite interesting. Yup, I'm buying just for that baseball bat sized donger (I'M KIDDING!)

Seriously though, I agree on it being a very different build than the TBL bodies. I think the torso looks so much leaner in proportion to the arms and legs, and that contributes to the longer/lankier look that Skywalkersaga mentioned. I dig it, and always happy to have another body type option.

Another thing Jiaou is beating TBL at (besides an unparalleled selection of phalluses. Geez.) is that the include an open/relaxed hand set, fists, and both types of holding hands. This should be a given with any blank bodies, and I'm annoyed at TBL for not CONSISTENTLY providing.

MerylAkiba

NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) SpU9

What do we have here, Guess I have to pre-order 2. Don't no which version to get. I love the lighting on the muscles

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, @ the choice of gif, Meryl!! ;D

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Model Number of 1/6 Strong Male Body as below :
JOK-12D-PS : Detachable Foot , Black Skin Male Body
JOK-12D-BS : Detachable Foot , Suntan Skin Male Body (sometimes referred to as "wheat"...)
JOK-12D-YS : Detachable Foot , Tan Skin Male Body (that looks like pale to me...)

I would just like to know what's the closest skintone to regular HT headsculpts,
and don't want to be jumping through hoops!

I normally would assume it would be BS Suntan, but then they have the Arnie head on the
PS Black body. So Black it is!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Rollo, here is the comparison of the original 3.0 Jiaou bodies (or most of them), including the three male skin tone variations. I know they are making some changes to a couple of the female body skin tones, but as far as I know the males are staying the same. YS is clearly the lightest ("natural") and is very difficult to match to head sculpts. I don't know the rationale behind the naming of BS ("wheat") and PS ("black"), but these two can be matched with many head sculpts: "wheat" generally for paler male sculpts (like many by DID -- which need de-necking) and "black" for the darker ones.

NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) Jd201810

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Wow thanks, GF! Big help! The "black" male looks good.
So that's what "brown" female looks like compare to the others... interesting.

Peaches

Peaches
That's really funny, @GubernatorFan , as I'm having trouble getting used to the short necks, none look too long for me ??

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, yes, I can imagine that coming from a doll background, the action figure necks do look rather short. Though recently I am finding myself having the opposite thing happen... I looked at my Tonner doll the other day and thought 'geez her neck is long', lol!

ETA: Meant to add that what GF was referring to when he mentioned 'de-necking' was the process of cutting the necks off the headsculpts that come with a neck attached in order to affix them onto a seamless body. How long or short the neck looks often depends on how high the head is sitting on it. Some headsculpts are perhaps too small to use like that, or require modd'ing, such as removing the neck that is attached to the HS, or making the inner cavity smaller so the head sits higher, etc.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Welcome, Rollo. Thanks, Peaches.
Skywalkersaga, indeed, the de-necking tutorial is HERE (just in case someone benefits from it via this thread). There are also many non-seamless bodies that come with permanently attached neck sections, so they too require this type of modification. Some companies HT, World Box, etc, have produced bodies with and without necks. In my experience many figures (though perhaps less so the base seamless bodies) come with too long a neck by design -- since one would be putting layers of clothing on them, and a realistically short neck would might too short when the figure is fully clothed. The best solution seems to be a loosely-fitting (into the head sculpt) inside neck connector (or no neck connector at all but whatever stuffing is suitable within the head sculpt's neck cavity) so that you can manually adjust the height of the head on the neck as needed.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That de-necking Tutorial was a god-send. I’ve avoided head sculpts with necks for years, even though I liked them. It wasn’t until my wife saw the one that she said looked like a younger me that I changed my mind and took a chance on using the technique that the Guv described. It’s actually very easy to do as long as you get the neck warm enough, and warm it up again, if needed, as you go along.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) C8485110

Peaches

Peaches
Oh! LOL, silly me, I misunderstood!

It'd be nice over time to get all seamless bodies. I just got the thinner Jiaou body for the skin color. Hope it lasts, as my phicens so far seem really flexible and I really like them. Wish they would make more colors!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Aside from a Dirk Diggler figure, what are these good for!? Weird feet too.

CHEERS!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Apologies in advance for asking about a previous Jiaou male body on this announcement thread, but I couldn't find the answer in my super quick search: I'm curious how tall the regular Jiaou male body is? I really want a muscular-but-not-body-builder type seamless body for a tall figure, or perhaps several different eventual figures, but I've been hesistant to get the M33 due to how relatively short it is. How does the regular muscular Jiaou male body compare in height?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote: Apologies in advance for asking about a previous Jiaou male body on this announcement thread, but I couldn't find the answer in my super quick search: I'm curious how tall the regular Jiaou male body is? I really want a muscular-but-not-body-builder type seamless body for a tall figure, or perhaps several different eventual figures, but I've been hesistant to get the M33 due to how relatively short it is. How does the regular muscular Jiaou male body compare in height?

The Jiaou Doll Male body that was already released (i.e., the predecessor to this one) was about 28.5 cm to the top of the neck peg. See my comparison review HERE. If you are going to have the lower legs obscured with clothing or tall boots, you could always use the ankle extenders that come with M33 (my review HERE).

Hope this helps.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thank you SO much for linking to the appropriate threads. They are indeed very helpful. My only concern regarding ankle extenders is that I'm always worried they will make the figure look weirdly out of proportion. That said, I did use some recently on that ThreeZero Daryl figure, and they didn't look too bad -- but then the figure itself seemed a little 'top heavy' to begin with.

Ultimately, I think the overall quality and poseability of the tbleague M33 will probably sway me to it, but I was just trying to make sure I hadn't overlooked other options.

Thanks again! : )

Peaches

Peaches
I just got he JOK 11C YS and before he arrived, I was under the impression that the skin would be a different more rubbery substance. However, mine is just like my phicens as far as I can tell??

Question, are the JIAOU boys similar in posing as Phicen boys? I found them to be far less poseable than the phicen girls I have. Though the skeleton is indeed smooth, not clicky. I'm very happy with him, and so glad I could get a nice light skin tone for my ginger boy Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh , glad you like it! Very Happy

Gives me hope I could make a mini-me for my ginger husband, lol. ;p

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Generally Jiaou bodies have a less sticky surface, have a little less articulation, and less smooth joint movement. They are made of TPE rather than silicone.

Peaches

Peaches
The one I have feels just like the silicon on my phicens, is it possible they changed? Or is TPE that similar? Thanks @GubernatorFan and @Skywalkersaga! Oh man, please tell me you have ginger kids, SQUEE! No worries, I'm too old to want to kidnap someone's kids to raise myself anymore, LOL. I could hardly keep up with my last one who will be 18 soon Razz but I'll always squee over redheads!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Peaches wrote: @Skywalkersaga!  Oh man, please tell me you have ginger kids, SQUEE!  No worries, I'm too old to want to kidnap someone's kids to raise myself anymore, LOL.  I could hardly keep up with my last one who will be 18 soon Razz but I'll always squee over redheads!

Haha, only 'ginger' fur-kids:

[photos removed for privacy reasons]

Wink Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Those are a couple of cool looking pups.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: 1/6 Strong Male Body Detachable Foot (3 skin tones) JOK-12D (NSFW!!!!!) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum