OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: FeelToys: 1/6 Desperado Vintage Disco Jumpsuit (4 colors) FT010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product name: Feeltoys girls x Desperado Vintage disco jumpsuit (4 color options)

Body and head not included.

Product list:
-vintage disco jumpsuit x1
-golden bracelet x2
-necklet x1
-gold chain belt x1

clothes - NEW PRODUCT: FeelToys: 1/6 Desperado Vintage Disco Jumpsuit (4 colors) FT010 37201910
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: FeelToys: 1/6 Desperado Vintage Disco Jumpsuit (4 colors) FT010 37201911
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: FeelToys: 1/6 Desperado Vintage Disco Jumpsuit (4 colors) FT010 37201912
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: FeelToys: 1/6 Desperado Vintage Disco Jumpsuit (4 colors) FT010 37201913
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: FeelToys: 1/6 Desperado Vintage Disco Jumpsuit (4 colors) FT010 37201914
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: FeelToys: 1/6 Desperado Vintage Disco Jumpsuit (4 colors) FT010 37201915
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: FeelToys: 1/6 Desperado Vintage Disco Jumpsuit (4 colors) FT010 37201916
clothes - NEW PRODUCT: FeelToys: 1/6 Desperado Vintage Disco Jumpsuit (4 colors) FT010 37201917

#newproduct #FeelToys #Vintage #DiscoJumpsuit #female #clothes #accessory

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lol, well I had been asking for vintage 70s clothing not long ago.... not quite what i'd had in mind, but ah well. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have ABBA stuck in my head after looking at the light blue one. Smile

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
If only TBLeague had brown skinned body and had a HS with a black power, would be an awesome figure.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I have ABBA stuck in my head after looking at the light blue one. Smile

FreakinLobster wrote:If only TBLeague had brown skinned body and had a HS with a black power, would be an awesome figure.

Two good option ideas, fellas: Dancing Queen and Soul Train.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

clothes - NEW PRODUCT: FeelToys: 1/6 Desperado Vintage Disco Jumpsuit (4 colors) FT010 C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
if they were sold with a headsculpt of Jaclyn Smith, Farrah Fawcett, or Kate Jackson, I would have picked one of each! (even Cheryl Ladd would do...)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:if they were sold with a headsculpt of Jaclyn Smith, Farrah Fawcett, or Kate Jackson, I would have picked one of each! (even Cheryl Ladd would do...)

THAT would have been epic. I would have, as well.

clothes - NEW PRODUCT: FeelToys: 1/6 Desperado Vintage Disco Jumpsuit (4 colors) FT010 C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ordinarily I'd pass, but how perfect would this be for an X-Men Dazzler? It was a character I wasn't in a rush to do, but might just have to pick this up now.

blackpool

blackpool
ReverendSpooky wrote:Ordinarily I'd pass, but how perfect would this be for an X-Men Dazzler?  It was a character I wasn't in a rush to do, but might just have to pick this up now.

I thought the very same at first, even more now there is a rollerblade girl set, then only I realized they offer two tones of blue but no white!!!!

teamweapon

i have a mate that goes out dressed like this as regular as clockwork haha

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Ordinarily I'd pass, but how perfect would this be for an X-Men Dazzler?  It was a character I wasn't in a rush to do, but might just have to pick this up now.

If only they had a white one...

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I was alive when these were all the rage! YIKES!!!

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:

If only they had a white one...

Right!?  I was thinking that too.  May grab the black anyway.  My X-men team is all civilian clothes, so I'm more aiming for capturing their style than accuracy, so this might just do the job.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
Stryker2011 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I have ABBA stuck in my head after looking at the light blue one. Smile

FreakinLobster wrote:If only TBLeague had brown skinned body and had a HS with a black power, would be an awesome figure.

Two good option ideas, fellas: Dancing Queen and Soul Train.

great idea, now we just need someone to sculpt Anni-Frid and Agnetha and we have our abba ladies.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
blackpool wrote:

I thought the very same at first, even more now there is a rollerblade girl set, then only I realized they offer two tones of blue but no white!!!!

Oh man, I actually bought am extra pair of skates too, and had totally forgot that Dazzler used to rock them! I'm doing all casual clothes X-men, but often a bit inspired by the costume look, and the skates I have are blue, so I might just go for it.

blackpool

blackpool
ReverendSpooky wrote:
blackpool wrote:

Oh man, I actually bought am extra pair of skates too,  and had totally forgot that Dazzler used to rock them!  I'm doing all casual clothes X-men, but often a bit inspired by the costume look, and the skates I have are blue, so I might just go for it.

Damn you need to show us those casual/civilian X-men bro!!! I feel it's gonna be outstanding, as usual with your creations!
We could even team up with my casual avengers lol!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
blackpool wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:
blackpool wrote:

Oh man, I actually bought am extra pair of skates too,  and had totally forgot that Dazzler used to rock them!  I'm doing all casual clothes X-men, but often a bit inspired by the costume look, and the skates I have are blue, so I might just go for it.

Damn you need to show us those casual/civilian X-men bro!!! I feel it's gonna be outstanding, as usual with your creations!
We could even team up with my casual avengers lol!

I appreciate the vote of confidence! I fully endorse this team up! It's casual, so it'll be more drinking and hanging out than than fighting villains. But ask and you shall receive. I put a few shots I took a little ways back up here:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1401-casual-x-men#18914

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum