OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TBLeague S28A 1/6 Scale Buxom Female Seamless Figure Body in Pale

Realistic body proportion, bigger size, plump and curvaceous.

1、1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
2、3 pairs × interchangeable hands
3、2 pairs × interchangeable feet
4、4 color packaging
*  The clothing and headsculpt are not included in the product.

body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16284310
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16284410
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16284411
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16285010
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16285011
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16285110
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16285210
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16285311
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16285310

TBLeague S29B 1/6 Scale Buxom Female Seamless Figure Body in Suntan

Realistic body proportion, bigger size, plump and curvaceous.

1、1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
2、3 pairs × interchangeable hands
3、2 pairs × interchangeable feet
4、4 color packaging
*  The clothing and headsculpt are not included in the product.

body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16340410
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16340510
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16340511
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16340610
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16340711
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16340710
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16340810
body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color 16340811

#newproduct #TBLeague #Female #Body #buxom

blackpool

blackpool
awesome offer, that was really needed, a "normal/standard/average" body which is not overly athletic, not overly sexualized... The only wrong is in the name, it is not "fat", not even "micro fat"
(Now I just hope they will think about the floppy feet lovers since they still didn't manage to match the plastic color between hands/feet and the rest of the body, and that the jointed ankle is still a big fail)

ravrohan

Uh fat? Really? They think that is fat huh? Rolling Eyes Very nice body though, definitely one I'd watch.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, aside from the unfortunate name, I really like these. The problem is going to come with finding clothes that will fit, since everything is made for the unrealistic bodies -- giant boobs and tiny waist. You think it's a pain putting clothes on these things now -- wait till these show up.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2011 wrote:Well, aside from the unfortunate name, I really like these. The problem is going to come with finding clothes that will fit, since everything is made for the unrealistic bodies -- giant boobs and tiny waist. You think it's a pain putting clothes on these things now -- wait till these show up.

me too, I seriously think it's a very smart and cool concept, I will surely grab at least one (Still I hope phicen starts considering again the attached feet option, since the"seamless" aspect is supposed to be the core of their concept)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Well, aside from the unfortunate name, I really like these. The problem is going to come with finding clothes that will fit, since everything is made for the unrealistic bodies -- giant boobs and tiny waist. You think it's a pain putting clothes on these things now -- wait till these show up.

me too, I seriously think it's a very smart and cool concept, I will surely grab at least one (Still I hope phicen starts considering again the attached feet option, since the"seamless" aspect is supposed to be the core of their concept)

Yeah, I'm really surprised they haven't figured that out yet. Hot Stuff has been doing completely seamless bodies for several years now. And even Jiaou Doll is able to do it. You wouldn't think it would be that hard to put a hinged toe assembly in the foot -- even if it was just one piece.

body - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 steel bone plastic buxom girl body S28A pale color & S29B suntan color C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this is their most realistic body to date (or at least since they went stainless steel skeleton -- I don't remember the older bodies too clearly). I love it. Wondering how tall it stands compared to their recent petite and ultra-petite bodies.

While I agree that in principle the jointed ankle is not the most aesthetically pleasing, I am willing to deal with it rather than having a fine looking lower leg that prevents the figure from standing. But I agree, for consistency they probably should still be making both types of bodies (and ought to find a way to make a truly seamless lower leg functional).

When it comes to truly seamless bodies overall (i.e., in their entirety), there may be some very real limitations on what is practical to have. How far would we be willing to go? Edation/Hot Stuff has suffered from poor quality from the start, not to mention a higher cost, and even it doesn't have a seamless head. And of course we can all see the advantage of having the option to swap not only heads but also different types of hand sculpts (including gloved ones) and foot sculpts (shod ones) that might not always be doable or available for permanently attached/molded hands and feet, even if the latter are articulated.

Adeno

This is awesome! A "realistic average" body I'd say! Hmm, "motherly" maybe? Anyway calling it "micro fat" is quite funny. I hope they make more body types. It would be nice to also have actual obese bodies, although I'd imagine it would be hard to find headsculpts for those. Same goes for male bodies, there should be one with a beer gut and one that's simply fat because of overeating.

I wonder why TBLeague/Phicen stopped providing headsculpts for their bodies and only include them in those special character based releases. I really loved the ones from the first few steel skeleton series from 2014. Now when you open a TBLeague body box, you're greeted with a headless body lol Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Adeno wrote:I wonder why TBLeague/Phicen stopped providing headsculpts for their bodies and only include them in those special character based releases. I really loved the ones from the first few steel skeleton series from 2014. Now when you open a TBLeague body box, you're greeted with a headless body lol Smile

Probably the same reason why Hot Toys and World Box (and some other companies) stopped providing their base bodies with head sculpts (and I think HT later stopped making base bodies overall, unless I have not been paying attention). I mean cost. The added cost of making, painting, matching, etc, a head to a base body could get in the way of that body selling, perhaps even more so if many customers don't care for the provided head sculpt. And when all you get is the body, the head, and a couple of spare hand sculpts (as opposed to a more elaborately kitted-out set), that could diminish potential sales. So they leave it to us to find and buy and try to match the head sculpts we want. That could be good or bad, depending on the situation, but generally lets the company off the hook. Moreover, TBLeague's head sculpts have generally had high quality paint and hair, but the actual sculpt has often left something to be desired (not in production quality, but in appearance), although lately they have been getting better (I think).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Omg, I love this! Best 1/6 thing I've encountered in ages. Thanks for sharing, Stryker...made my day! :')

And lol, I knew even before I clicked on it that it wasn't gonna be 'fat' by any stretch, but still... glad it's at least a bit more normal looking.  Laughing

While it's still perhaps not encompassing of all curvaceous types of female bodies out there, it's a step in the right direction. Really hope they make more variations on this. Just need one that's a bit more more pear shaped and I could actually have a chance of making a tbleague 'mini-me'....  : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
nice figure but I really wouldn't call it fat or even plump!

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Btw, I also like that headsculpt they have used with it in the pics.... is that one that is already available somewhere, or is new? It looks familiar, but I can't tell for sure.

Re: the ankle issue.... in general, I am not a great fan of the way the tbleague ankles and wrists look, so I would be very glad if they somehow managed to sort that out. It would not even necessarily require making them truly seamless, but even just somehow figuring out a way to make them fit together in a slightly more streamlined, elegant manner. The ankles aren't too much of an issue from my perspective, as I tend to dress my figures in outfits where those are covered, but the wrists....ugh....I hate always having to strategically cover those.... it limits one's options. Especially in terms of trying to achieve certain levels of accuracy when recreating specific characters.  It's not even the fact that the joint shows that bothers me, it's the actual bit of the arm where it meets the wrist....it tends to look way too thick and chunky in proportion to the rest of the figure. It's worse on certain bodies than others. No idea if/how that could even be fixed, but any improvements in that area would be welcome. : )

I'm so glad that there seems to be enthusiasm for this new release so far....makes me hopeful they might make others! Like GF, I'm also curious how tall it is.... though my guess is that it is a 'regular' sized one.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Btw, I also like that headsculpt they have used with it in the pics.... is that one that is already available somewhere, or is new? It looks familiar, but I can't tell for sure.

It looks like the head they used for the Galaxy Soldier figure, with new hairdos.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah, ok, thanks! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They’re up at OSK, $15.00 USD deposit. $65.00 total includes shipping.

Peaches

Peaches
What does 4 color package mean? Will there be more skin color choices? Also I'm probably blind, but I wonder if these are the same height as the first bodies?

I'd still like a flat chested though!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Peaches wrote:What does 4 color package mean?  Will there be more skin color choices?

Just the graphic on the box it comes in, I’m afraid.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I was hoping their next offering would be a replacement for HT WW's body but this is also a welcome figure and what a figure it has!
Will get this for my Marilyn Monroe white dress set.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
‘Fat’

*laughs forever* If this is fat then I’m definitely in beached whale territory! XD
It’s kind of sad that we’re being led to believe that this is considered plus size. :/

Honestly, this is by far the nicest seamless body I’ve ever seen with a figure that looks healthy and realistic instead of the usual exaggerated skinny with big boobs.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Agreed, Peaches... flat, or at least, MUCH smaller bust size would open up so many doors for me, and I'm for sure many others who also focus on re-creating specific characters.

And completely with you on that, Lynkhart.... it's ridiculous that it's even remotely considered as such. Though no doubt google translate issues in the title don't help much. Razz

Still, overall very happy about this release, and hopeful it will lead to more variety in general. : )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum