OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale Fire Girl FG071 Sweet Girl Head Sculpt H#pale

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

brassco

brassco
can't help but noticing the cartoonish big eyes...if the iris is also black, it would be a totally different kind of stares...

thks for sharing!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look very nicely done, although the big anime eyes are not my cup of tea.

ravrohan

I am an anime fan and these kind of creep me out. Maybe if I saw them on a body and not so in your face close.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Not usually big on the over-sized eyes, but that first one with the white/silver hair and purple eyes really caught my attention .... I'm a life-long fan of the animated version of The Last Unicorn, and while it's not perfect, it could definitely work as the Lady Amalthea:

firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Scale Fire Girl FG071 Sweet Girl Head Sculpt H#pale The_la10

I'd probably still end up giving it mohair at some point, but as it is, it would be a much better stand-in than anything else I've seen so far in terms of 1/6 stuff. Would otherwise have probably had to go the Obitsu doll route for that character. So while not my usual thing at all, for that reason alone it's quite tempting.

Now I'm curious what body these would go with....

ETA: I guess there are also some Superduck heads that would work for her, but I often skip over those when browsing as I get rather put-off by how hyper-sexualized and fetish-y they tend to be presented.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

blackpool

blackpool
interesting if you're going to make alita's little sisters!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum