OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
A venerable if maverick Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Jinn was a student of the living Force. Qui-Gon lived for the moment, espousing a philosophy of "feel, don't think -- use your instincts." On Tatooine, Qui-Gon discovered a young slave boy named Anakin Skywalker who was strong in the Force. Sensing the boy's potential, Qui-Gon liberated Anakin from slavery. The Jedi Master presented Anakin to the Jedi Council, but they deemed the boy too old to begin training and dangerously full of fear and anger. They refused to allow Qui-Gon to train Anakin, but rescinded their decision to fulfill Qui-Gon's dying wish.

Today, Hot Toys is very excited to introduce the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Qui-Gon Jinn from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace!

Skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Qui-Gon Jinn in the film, this 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt, finely tailored Jedi robe and tunic, a desert poncho, a LED light-up lightsaber, a Comlink, a grappling hook, a hologram projector with interchangeable holograms, and a themed figure base!

Battle the dark side with Jedi Master Qui-Gon in your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS525
PRODUCT NAMEQUI-GON JINN
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESA GREY DESERT PONCHO WITH WEATHERING EFFECTS, A LED LIGHT-UP LIGHTSABER, A HOLOGRAM PROJECTOR WITH INTERCHANGEABLE HOLOGRAMS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY YULLI
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Qui-Gon Jinn Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon Jinn in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, beard, and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Eight (Cool pieces of newly sculpted interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- One (1) left hand for holding holoprojector
- Two (2) gesture left hands
- One (1) Force-using right hand
- One (1) right hand for holding comlink
- One (1) relaxed right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) grey-colored poncho with weathering effects
- One (1) brown-colored Jedi robe
- One (1) beige-colored tunic with belt
- One (1) beige-colored under tunic
- One (1) beige-colored sleeveless tunic
- One (1) pair of beige-colored arm wraps
- One (1) beige-colored interchangeable arm wrap for LED left arm with lightsaber
- One (1) brown leather-like belt with lightsaber holster
- One (1) pair of brown-colored pants
- One (1) pair of brown leather-like boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted green lightsaber (green light, battery operated)
- One (1) green lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt

Accessories:
- One (1) Comlink
- One (1) grappling hook
- One (1) holoprojector
- One (1) hologram figure of Mace Windu
- One (1) hologram figure of Yoda
- One (1) hologram figure of Naboo Royal Starship
- Figure stand with Qui-Gon Jinn nameplate and movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC.Hong

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2020

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

©️ & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
©️ 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1506
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2255
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3189
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4175
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5171
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6165
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7159
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8152
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9147
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10137
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11139
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12123
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13114
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14104
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1587
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1685
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1776
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1870
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1962
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2056
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21104
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2256
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2341
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2440
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2536
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2633
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2727
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2824

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #PhantomMenace #Qui-GonJinn #male #JediMaster #Sci-Fi #LiamNeeson #movie

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

HAPPY DAY!!!! cheers

I know people will hate his sculpted hair, and while it's not ideal, I'm excited about this one!!! Qui-Gon was a huge crush of mine as a teenager, and remains an all-time favourite.  Not sure if I will be able to pre-order, as I've got several outstanding pre-orders as it is, but damnit I'm soooooo tempted!!!

Now will they please make a Queen Amidala and a little Ani???? Plllllllease. My collection needs it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ETA: Just saw that it's not out til early 2020, and since I don't yet have any other pre-orders for then, I have no excuse... Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Yulli, will you marry me?!
Oh sorry i forgot i'm already married. Dammit!
Spot on QGJ!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Aside from the sculpted hair, which ruins any chance of this being more than a statue, there's some things about the face sculpt I'm not liking. Once again HT has "idealized" a person's face, reducing them to something they are not -- perfect.

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Proxy_34
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 244010
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Proxy_35
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Proxy_36
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 253610

The brow should be lower to the eyes, and the nose should be wider, and less uniform at the bridge, and for some unknown reason, they always tend to make Caucasians with extremely LONG noses, as is the face (a smidge), which is throwing the likeness off for me. They've narrowed the face a bit, as well, and made him more square than round. For some reason, HT doesn't like "imperfections", or they're incapable of seeing them; there almost always seems to be something a bit OFF about many of their sculpts, despite how "realistic" they may look.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I agree, Stryker, the likeness is 'off', and/or too idealized...whichever way one interprets it. However, it's still a better depiction than any of the other mass produced figures in any scale I've seen so far. There is a custom Qui-Gon headsculpt that I've seen that is much more accurate, but it was very highly priced, and that was even just for the plain headsculpt -- getting it custom-painted to a 'Hot Toys' level would be much pricier. :/

So yeah, the over-idealization is not lost on me. If there is one thing I would change, I just wish the nose was a bit more 'hooked' -- Liam Neeson has an amazing nose, lol. Very Happy

But imo, it's better than the Figuarts Qui-Gon, which had an opposite problem... his face was too round and 'Asian' looking, imo! Razz

Even the HT Anakin has some flaws as an exact 'likeness' -- as you noted, they made his nose rather 'long' and too pointed, imo....and his face is a bit too narrow and 'gaunt', even for Hayden Anakin. My ideal interpretations of Anakin are those that fall somewhere between the film version and the TCW animated version, with slightly wider cheekbones, etc. But even so, the HT Anakin HS is still one of the better 'official' versions of him made in that scale so far --- even if I do wish they had made a 'less angry' option, like the Figuarts AotC Anakin did. : )  I remember when I first saw the 'in-hand' HT Anakin after seeing only the production photos -- I was actually a bit concerned, as I wasn't sure if I'd like the end result as much. But after seeing it in person, I like the HT Anakin sculpt for what it is. I'd love to have further variations someday, but for now I'm cool with it and can definitely find plenty of uses for it. Very Happy

I guess whether one likes a headsculpt depends on what one is looking for -- exact likeness, or a particular interpretation of a character. I fall somewhere in the middle....for me it just greatly depends on the figure/character in question. For instance, even though the AotC Figuarts is less 'accurate' in terms of exact film likeness than some out there, I feel it captures a softer side to the character that is often missed. From these production pics, while the Qui-Gon sculpt is not totally accurate to Liam Neeson --which IS a shame, since Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon is one of the sexiest on-screen characters ever, but I digress, lol Wink --- it *does* at least capture a gentleness and concern in his expression, which imo beautifully illustrates one of his defining characteristics: his deep compassion and empathy for all living beings who cross his path. That feature alone draws me to the figure, even if there are aspects I wish were a bit better/different. : )

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I agree with your assessment, as well, skywalkersaga. To me, however, one of the reasons I got back into this hobby was because of the incredible likenesses to the actual actor/actress playing the part, so my desire is to represent not just the character, but more often, the person who portrayed that character. I think if they could change only one thing on this, it should definitely be his nose. Liam has a distinct face, particularly the nose, much like Charlton Heston did, which gives them a masculinity and character that some sculptors just don't seem to capture. It's one of the defining features of the human face -- I mean, come on... Barbara Streisand, anyone...

Which is one of the reasons I disliked the casting of Adam Driver as Kylo Ren. Really, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher's son would look like THAT?! Maybe Streisand and Ford, but not Fisher.

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That's understandable, Stryker. I'm not solely into the characters just for their actors, though -- I love them for their fictional personalities and the 'roles' they play in the story, too, so finding and/or capturing those kinds of defining characteristics in action figure form is something that is hugely important to me. But I do understand your frustration in that regard if your focus is on precise likenesses.

Completely agree on the nose. It was the first thing that jumped out at me about this one. Le sigh. ;p But it's not a complete dealbreaker for me, and I'm prob still gonna get it....unless Sideshow revisits him in the meantime and bests it somehow.  Unlikely that they would be able to do the hair properly though, unfortunately, given their previous examples, but we'll see. : )

From the standpoint of being a Prequels fan, I am simply extremely happy that several of my favourite PT characters are finally getting the 'Hot Toys treatment' -- Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku, and now Qui-Gon.  I'm so used to PT characters getting overlooked in favour of others that I'm more grateful than anything else. Just need some female PT characters now to balance it out...fingers crossed. Obviously Padme, but some of the female aliens from the PT era are absolutely gorgeous and would be incredible in this style.

And regardless of the flaws of HT when it comes to over-idealized or inaccurate likeness sculpts, I think they still do bring something to the table -- if only to make other companies step up their game to compete. Many of their accessories and clothing are top-notch, as well. : )

Re: 'Kyle R0n' -- you're preaching to the choir. I loathe that 'character' so much I can't even bring myself to correctly type his 'name'. Razz Razz Razz

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Aside from the sculpted hair, which ruins any chance of this being more than a statue, there's some things about the face sculpt I'm not liking. Once again HT has "idealized" a person's face, reducing them to something they are not -- perfect.

The brow should be lower to the eyes, and the nose should be wider, and less uniform at the bridge, and for some unknown reason, they always tend to make Caucasians with extremely LONG noses, as is the face (a smidge), which is throwing the likeness off for me. They've narrowed the face a bit, as well, and made him more square than round. For some reason, HT doesn't like "imperfections", or they're incapable of seeing them; there almost always seems to be something a bit OFF about many of their sculpts, despite how "realistic" they may look.

I agree that the sculpted hair is a disappointment, but HT seems hell-bent on going that way. Adding to the problem, they made it just a little bit too straight (as a mass) and long, neither of which would help the look and articulation. Since the area where the neck and chest meet is exposed, at least they didn't go with their recent fallback on one-piece heads and necks, which is a plus in my book.

I also thought there is something a little bit off about the face, although the likeness and realism are certainly there in and of themselves. I think the basic flaw is that it is a little too neat, which may be the same thing as you saying too perfect. But if you look at the individual elements for the most part they got their shape right -- from the brows (which would vary from expression to expression), to the nose, to the shape of the beard. I say for the most part. I also think the eyes should be closer to the brows. I'm not positive the nose is specifically too long (maybe just a little bit), but it certainly could have been a little broader. I think the hairline at the temples should have been a little more scalloped, if that makes sense, which would affect the appearance of the forehead. Depending on the photograph, the actor's face can look more rectangular (your first photo) or more ellipsoid (your second), so I suppose they had to go with one or the other. Incidentally, Caucasians having long noses is a cultural notion of long standing in East Asian societies, so there might be even an implicit tendency to go that way.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, GF, in this case, I don't think the nose is overly long, but it does seem a bit too straight or smooth.  I had a good look over the last couple hours, and, amongst other things, I think it might be the eyebrow 'ridge' that is throwing it off. That, and the angle of where his forehead meets said ridge -- it's much more pronounced on Liam Neeson in RL, whereas the HT seems to have downplayed that/smoothed it out a bit. His face is so angular, rough-hewn, and, yes, masculine, that any kind of smoothing of those features will soften the appearance and affect the overall likeness.

Imo, he's got another one of those faces that is tough to accurately capture, in any scale. It would have been nice if this one had been a bit less idealized though, as imo his 'imperfections' are actually very appealing. Smile

The headsculpt seems to look ok from certain angles, and less-so from others -- how it will turn out 'in-hand', we'll just have to see. I am starting to feel somewhat hesitant to pre-order this one, at least not straight away. But not even due to the likeness issue, but mainly because I want to see which other TPM characters they make first. If it's just him and Maul, then I may not be as keen. :/

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was going to say that it would have been helpful if some of the promotional photos were in profile, but they are not. You may be right about the brow ridge -- the difference is easy to spot between the first actor photo above and the matching photo of the product -- but less so between that and the second actor photo, which means some of this depends on the expression. In theory it is "perfect" faces that are harder to capture perfectly, because they do not have any characteristic or extreme features, but in cases like this or Harrison Ford's or Mark Hamil's, apparently this theory does not hold, as their faces have plenty of character.
They are also making an Obi Wan -- perhaps not from the same exact movie, but still from the Prequel trilogy.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, that is a good point about 'perfect' faces! Pretty much everyone's face is asymmetrical in some way -- some more than others. But having someone with a perfectly symmetrical face tends to make them look LESS realistic, not more. Uncanny valley territory, almost. So it is indeed odd. These are such iconic characters, and since they claim to be making them screen-accurate, you would think they would want to capture them just as they are. Ah well....

And ah, yeah, there is indeed an RotS Obi-Wan -- well, two versions, deluxe and regular. I'm strongly considering him, because he would go with my Anakin and, like the Dooku, is also versatile enough to work with potential custom Clone Wars-era figures.

But since I'm not one to collect figures based solely on which lightsaber duels I can reenact, and prefer to pose them with their friends and/or loved ones wherever possible, I would be much more likely to get the Qui-Gon if I could have him beside Padawan Obi-Wan, Queen Amidala, or 'this here Anakin guy'. ;D  Might be unlikely to get ALL of those, but hey, I can dream. Wink

Peaches

Peaches
I have to say you all are such perfectionists! LOL, I think he's awesome, and to this day, my favorite character! Such a hunk in that movie
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: EPISODE I - THE PHANTOM MENACE QUI-GON JINN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8e6aud10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lmao, Peaches, agree with you wholeheartedly on that one.  Laughing Laughing Laughing

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Gaah. I keep coming back to this post. I have to say, I really like the expression on this one -- far too often, the HT figures look really 'stern', and thus only suited for fighting stances. Love that they went with this particular look in his eyes.... maybe I'll make him a Shmi to keep him company. ;D

Peaches

Peaches
They did look good together, like they should have fallen in love or something?! Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Peaches wrote:They did look good together, like they should have fallen in love or something?!  Very Happy

Aww, yeah, they had really nice chemistry -- even as a teenager, I 'shipped' them pretty hard. Very Happy And Qui-Gon was intended to be seen a potential father figure to Anakin, after all...which is why his death in TPM is likewise meant to be so 'fateful'.  By the end of that film, Palpatine/Sidious is already trying to insinuate himself into that role, instead.

Qui-Gon is characterized as a deeply compassionate Jedi who believed in the 'spirit' of the law, rather than the letter of the law (his name, 'Jinn', even means 'spirit'), and thus was someone who would have been able to help Anakin navigate certain aspects of the Jedi Code -- along with his own intense emotions and troubling prophetic dreams -- that he so tragically struggled with later on. While Obi-Wan diligently stepped into the role of master for Anakin, their relationship was moreso that of brothers, rather than an adoptive father-son dynamic...which is what Anakin so desperately craved, and which is where Palpatine so coldy and calculatedly stepped in.

Sorry for the ramble...I just have a lot of thoughts and 'feels' about this character and his role in the story, and have written extensively about this subject here and here.

And regarding the Hot Toys Qui-Gon, I'm still ecstatic that they're even putting out a version of him at all.... always does my heart good to see Prequels characters getting some love! Smile <3 <3 <3

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

It's as good as HT will get and I'm sure most will be happy. If you want rooted hair, talk to Shane Poole on FB.

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:
It's as good as HT will get and I'm sure most will be happy. CHEERS!

Most have already started circling the wagons over at the Freaks.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
What do you mean by that ?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:What do you mean by that ?

Well, there are those (many of those) among the "I buy only HT" collectors, who don't see fault with ANYTHING HT does, and they will make excuses for every detail, or flaw, that people point out, even to the point of "attacking" those who don't fall in line with their mindless obedience to the Almighty HT Gods.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum