OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Art Figure AIDOL IV Ai-4 1/6 Ares The God Of War Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Art Figure AIDOL IV Ai-4 1/6 Ares The God Of War Figure

Part list
1.HEAD SCULPT
2.PARADE HELMET
3.AIDOL BODY
4.2 Pairs of Hand
5.ARCER
6.FOREARM PAD
7.ASSAULT RIFLE w / MAGAZINE
8.GOGGLE
9. ACOG SCOPE ANDRMR REFLEX RED DOT SIGHT MT
10. PEQ-15 LASER Point
11.Granda*2
12.AR-15 TRIPLE HIP MAG POUCH
13.MACHINE PISTOL w / HOLSTER
14 Leviathan Tomahawk
15.Sword
16.KNEEPADS
17.BACKPACK
18.BELT / w UTILITY POUCH * 4
19.心BLUE WAIST
20.BLUE PAINTS
21.BOOTS

ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figure AIDOL IV Ai-4 1/6 Ares The God Of War Figure Ai-4_110
ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figure AIDOL IV Ai-4 1/6 Ares The God Of War Figure Ai-4_210
ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figure AIDOL IV Ai-4 1/6 Ares The God Of War Figure Ai-4_310
ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figure AIDOL IV Ai-4 1/6 Ares The God Of War Figure Ai-4_410
ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figure AIDOL IV Ai-4 1/6 Ares The God Of War Figure Ai-4_510
ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figure AIDOL IV Ai-4 1/6 Ares The God Of War Figure Ai-4_610
ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figure AIDOL IV Ai-4 1/6 Ares The God Of War Figure Ai-4_710
ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figure AIDOL IV Ai-4 1/6 Ares The God Of War Figure Ai-4_810
ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figure AIDOL IV Ai-4 1/6 Ares The God Of War Figure Ai-4_910

#newproduct #ArtFigures #AIDOLIV #Ares #GodofWar #male #Fantasy #modernmilitary #stylized

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Striking set, although again I think a seamless body would have been an appropriate choice for those arms and shoulders.

Peaches

Peaches
I still think those arm and shoulders are facinating. I wonder what the upper arm joint does?

teamweapon

all these aidol figures kind of make me think they are a tribute line to kryton!! hahaha
interesting none the less Very Happy

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
That's literally a "chiselled" and "rock"-hard body!
Not liking it, but good body for comics Bizarro or Iceman if it was white.

Pistol looks familiar.
They used Dredd's/Heavy Armored Cop's Lawgiver and holster.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I would rather they had stuck to the Greco-Roman style elements rather than add a combination with modern.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ModernMilitary - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figure AIDOL IV Ai-4 1/6 Ares The God Of War Figure C8485110

ravrohan

Did they have to raid the LotR armory for his sword and axe though? Rolling Eyes I like the design and head, but not the body. That he's carrying LotR style weapons is pretty jarring too.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@ravrohan, didn't notice that, the sword looks the same as ArtFigures The King (Aragorn).

Figure is based on Marvel's Ares God of War with the modernized look and mix of weapons.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?14457-quot-Yes-I-am-quot-Ares-Appreciation

shazzdan

shazzdan
I don't like anything about this product. The figure itself is poorly executed and none of the costume or accessories have much similarity to what is depicted in the comics.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Yes would've wanted a more comics look rather than kitbashed parts from different sets.
But i do like the helm, chest plate and vambrace.

Pistol & holster = Lawgiver from AF Heavy Armored Cop
Sword - AF The King (Aragorn)
Blue pants, knee pads & boots = AF SWAT (Jim Street/Colin Farrell)
Ax - looks identical to NECA Kratos God of War 4!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum