OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halle Berry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halle Berry Empty Halle Berry Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:25 pm

Peaches

Peaches
Did I read in passing that someone wants to make a Halle Berry AF? 'cause I just came across a sculpt.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Halle-Berry-Female-Head-Sculpt-X-man-Storm-Phicen-VeryCool-Body-Super-Duck/312475296547?hash=item48c0faa323:g:jAQAAOSwRNtb2IiN

Halle Berry S-l40019

2Halle Berry Empty Re: Halle Berry Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:43 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Not bad. Kind of looks like a modified repaint/haired version of the head Phicen released with the “Black” female plastic skeleton body some years ago.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Halle Berry C8485110

3Halle Berry Empty Re: Halle Berry Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:50 pm

Peaches

Peaches
If I could get a dark tan/black body from Phicen, I'd be so happy!

4Halle Berry Empty Re: Halle Berry Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:46 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks pretty good, appropriate for that character. That body wasn't very tan (though still better than what we get now), and unfortunately one of their older models, if I recall.

5Halle Berry Empty Re: Halle Berry Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:27 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Definitely looks like a repaint/haired of the Phicen (plastic skeleton version 4.0):

Halle Berry 16251911
Halle Berry S-l40012

Not bad, and at least they painted it a more appropriate color -- but I wonder if it'll be smaller since it's a recast.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Halle Berry C8485110

6Halle Berry Empty Re: Halle Berry Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:26 am

Peaches

Peaches
Unfortunately I'm such a newbie, but yah, love that original, much better paint job. I'm starting to feel that an air brush is becoming a necessity. Can I fill my car tires with one of those compressors?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum