OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TBLeague's first 1/12 movable doll released
The Vampire Queen's 1/6 actionable doll is one of the most popular characters in our launched products.
Now with the support of the copyright party, we officially brought the 1/12 movable doll of the blood-sucking queen. She is also the first authorized movable doll we developed with a height of only 14.5 cm.
In addition, more products will be released in 1/12 version, so stay tuned!

Arkhalla Queen of Vampires 1/6th scale action figure was among the most popular figures produced by TBLeague and Executive Replicas Inc. We are now offering the fully licensed mini-version, a 1/12th scale Arkhalla action figure up for pre-order. It's Only 145mm (6 inches) in height. This will be the first release from our 1/12 scale line. More 1/12 figures coming soon, please stay tuned!

Arkhalla, the Undying Queen of Ur.
In the beginning of the Bronze Age, 5,000 years ago, her name was whispered in fear across the cities and kingdoms of early man. For uncounted years, she has ruled from her city of Ur, implacable, cruel, an undying creature feasting on human Blood, her demonic powers making monsters of those she infects and enslaving all others under her reign of terror. Her only weakness... a still all-too-human heart.

TBLeague 1/12 Arkhalla Queen of Vampires Action Figure
Item No.: PL2019-142
Bar Code: 614614988731
Packing List:
1 1 x head sculpt
2 1 x TBLeague 1/12 female seamless body with metal skeleton
3 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
4 2 pairs x detachable feet
5 1 x Asag's Crown
6 1 pair x armbands
7 1 pair x bracelets
8 1 pair x anklets
9 1 pair x pasties
10 1 x belt
11 1 x skirt
12 1 x Queen's Scepter
13 1 x Sacrificial Knife
14 1 x Sickle Sword
15 1 x Skull Goblet
16 1 x base (A representation of "ASAG'S MIRROR" in the story)

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 0.24kg
Measurements: 21.0cm * 14.0cm * 7.0cm

24 products/master carton
GW: 6.8kg
Measurements: 43.5cm * 29.0cm * 43.5cm

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 19592110
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 19592610
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 19594310
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 19594510
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 19595910
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 20000110
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 20000510
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 20002610
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 20002810
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 20003210
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 20003510
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 20004310
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 20004510
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) 20005210

#newproduct #TBLeague #VampireQueen #Arkhalla #female #fantasy #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Of course! I like her head better than either the previous 1/12 heads or the actual 1/6 figure.

doodlehobby

Hmm... wonder if the cost will be half that of the 1/6... LOL

Well, they're still probably going to use the same base body with limited/lesser articulation compared to the 1/6. Which would make posing on this less impressive sad to say.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
She's cute for what she is! I also like her face way better than the one on the 'regular' 1/12 bodies. The skirt is kinda nice too. Smile

My thoughts on the rest of it -- what little there is, lol -- are pretty much the same as they are on most of these types of tbleague offerings... Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Adeno

I like this Very Happy But is that really all she has to wear for her "top"? If those fall off, they'd be so hard to find since they're so tiny! :O They better fix the elbow articulation, need to be able to move it around/swivel it.

doodlehobby

Adeno wrote:I like this Very Happy But is that really all she has to wear for her "top"? If those fall off, they'd be so hard to find since they're so tiny! :O They better fix the elbow articulation, need to be able to move it around/swivel it.

Looking at that pose, I would most definitely say that they are using the same base body. I don't see them revising the body this quickly.

brassco

brassco
this is 1/12th? that would be cool! I can make the Vampire Queen now has some kinda special power to shrink herself!

doodlehobby

brassco wrote:this is 1/12th? that would be cool! I can make the Vampire Queen now has some kinda special power to shrink herself!
LOL … or maybe a Vampire Queen Mini-Me...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Updated.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
brassco wrote:this is 1/12th? that would be cool! I can make the Vampire Queen now has some kinda special power to shrink herself!

That's a great idea!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
That's very cool! She looks just like my 1/6 figure, now I wonder if they will make a 1/12 Lady Death figure?

Adeno

Thanos beware! Haha Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
OSK has this up for $78.00 USD (includes shipping) in case anyone’s interested. I’m staying out of this size myself (unless Mezco makes more Popeye related figures), the two tiny bodies I already bought I have zero use for.

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) C8485110

Peaches

Peaches
Love her, it shows off the seamless body beautifully by having nothing on of course. I need boys and the original two I ordered. I don't understand why it's taking so long!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Peaches wrote:Love her, it shows off the seamless body beautifully by having nothing on of course.  I need boys and the original two I ordered.  I don't understand why it's taking so long!

That is weird. Where did you order from, and have you contacted them?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I agree, that is WAY too long -- can you cancel/get a refund and just re-order them from somewhere that has them in stock??

Peaches

Peaches
Hi guys, I got the two from Ekia hobbies, and they just sent me a shipping notice. Sorry I've disappeared but had so many things going on this week, and all I had was my phone and I hate typing on it, though I do, LOL. I just turned my back on everything social though just to keep my sanity Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Peaches wrote:Hi guys, I got the two from Ekia hobbies, and they just sent me a shipping notice.  Sorry I've disappeared but had so many things going on this week, and all I had was my phone and I hate typing on it, though I do, LOL.  I just turned my back on everything social though just to keep my sanity Very Happy

It's ok, Peaches, RL has been crazy for me this week, too, and I haven't been around much myself either.

Hope your 1/12 tbleague's arrive asap! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Glad to hear you finally received your original two, Peaches. Ekia is a good seller, and they've been around awhile. Some places just get things slower than others.

MerylAkiba

EkiaHobbies is around 2hour drive from Palm Springs. Right now and the weekend is going to busy with the first week of Coachellafest. We get tons of tourist here so traffic on the freeway gets crazy. My package from LA was suppose to arrive on the 7th and 10th but it is now schedule for Late arrival. I hope I get it before Easter week or I would have to wait like a Tom Petty

brassco

brassco
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) IMG-20190715-224819

just received mine.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That was fast.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
brassco wrote:just received mine.

Congratulations. You know now we're just going to ask for a review or at least quick impressions! Smile

brassco

brassco
I was hoping someone else would do it, coz i'm still busy with my house moving!!! a lot of figures not yet unboxed!!!

In fact, i've been having Soldier Strange for almost a month now...still boxed...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
brassco wrote:I was hoping someone else would do it, coz i'm still busy with my house moving!!! a lot of figures not yet unboxed!!!

In fact, i've been having Soldier Strange for almost a month now...still boxed...

I am sorta teasing you -- which is not to say we won't appreciate a presentation -- if and when you're ready to make one. Good luck with the move. As has come up elsewhere, these can be such a pain...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum