OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A walk with Juno and Baxter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty A walk with Juno and Baxter Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:49 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Tfw your girlfriend is busy so you have to walk the dog in the rain by yourself...

A walk with Juno and Baxter 46794970944_91a2902928_zJuno and Baxter ❤️ by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

(In other words, I fancied a walk yesterday despite the rain and couldn’t resist taking some doll photos when there was less chance of other people interrupting me! XD)

A walk with Juno and Baxter 46794971694_c538dea323_zJuno and Baxter ❤️ by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

A walk with Juno and Baxter 40552768553_5088a895c8_zJuno and Baxter ❤️ by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

A walk with Juno and Baxter 47518794811_21b3919168_zJuno and Baxter ❤️ by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

A walk with Juno and Baxter 47518793441_ee6b647d30_zJuno and Baxter ❤️ by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

A walk with Juno and Baxter 46794972704_10df0bf794_zJuno and Baxter ❤️ by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Baxter loves sticks, even when he does get a little carried away with them... XD

A walk with Juno and Baxter 33641895138_73d69ec3b1_zJuno and Baxter ❤️ by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Juno isn’t quite so impressed.

A walk with Juno and Baxter 46794966244_e3a14d8ba1_zJuno and Baxter ❤️ by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

‘Just wait til you try to get it through the front door, Bax...’

A walk with Juno and Baxter 47518800721_9d9436d321_zJuno and Baxter ❤️ by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

XD

At some point I might just make one big thread to post all my Max and Juno (and Baxter!) stuff to rather than individual threads - would that be a better idea d’you think?

2A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:59 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awesome photos, Christine. Is that the newly updated Baxter? Glad to see him again. Nice job on the photos, you’ve managed to capture that rainy-day feel, and it looks like everything survived.

As far as combining all the Max, Juno, Baxter stuff into one thread... I personally don’t think it’s necessary. Each one conveys its own mood, storyline, etc., so it really is nice to have them on their own.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

A walk with Juno and Baxter C8485110

3A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully staged and shot, as usual. It is particularly impressive that you not only dared the perils of mud and water, but you managed to make everything look in scale even with your figures frolicking in the real world.

As for the other question, I think Stryker is right. Besides, too many photos in a single thread can be overwhelming, both physically and in terms of bandwidth/internet speed.

4A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:33 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Well done!

5A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:48 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Gorgeous photo shoot! And I agree that it's impressive how you angled and composed everything to look so to-scale, very skillfully done.

Also, as someone who has to go on long and frequent dog walks in rainy, muddy UK ... I can relate to this whole scenario, lol.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:35 am

Delanie

Delanie
I wish I could do as well as you with my photos Christine marvellous!

7A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:10 am

scalawag

scalawag
Thats a great shoot and nicely posed pics.

Paul

8A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:26 am

blackpool

blackpool
beautiful pictures! I agree you perfectly captured that "rainy sunday walk" feel, the outfit is perfect, the backgrounds look surprisingly perfectly to scale (there is always a grass or leave in my shots that gives away it's 1/6 lol)

Thanks a lot for sharing, I really appreciate your photography and work!

9A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:46 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I love these! Perfectly captures the feel of a walk on a rainy day. And you always manage to do a great job shooting so your backgrounds always look in scale. And you're much braver than I am about going out and shooting in bad weather.

10A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:27 am

Eph

Great Pictures ! Outdoor Pictures are the best. I really love the Dog. More please. Mhh... a big thread...think i like the individuals more, so i can see there´s something new from You

11A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:33 am

Peaches

Peaches
Baxter is adorable, and I really love that rain jacket, such detail!!

12A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Thu May 02, 2019 4:50 am

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Cheers all! :3 The weather itself was fine, but my biggest issue turned out to be myself - I’m on medication at the moment, the side effects of which include low blood pressure, so I had to take my time whenever I crouched down to take photos, as if I stood up too quick I felt ready to pass out! The things we do for our hobbies... XD

Alas, I haven’t updated Baxter yet - I’m still trying to source plastic armatures that are fine (and cheap) enough!

The jacket is brilliant isn’t it? It came with one of the sadly discontinued ‘Get Real Girl’ dolls from the early 2000s - I think Mattel put them out of business sadly, but they had some absolutely phenomenally detailed clothes and accessories and full articulation on their dolls!

13A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Fri May 03, 2019 12:47 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Beautiful photos Christine!

14A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:58 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great scenes !  I can feel the rain. I love the dog ! Thanks for You Inspirations to many of my work, Christine. The boots and the raincoat are fanatstic too.

15A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:31 am

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks Eph to dig up this thread… I had been about to dig up the more recent one. Very Happy

Also such lovely pics from a walk. Love Juno‘s outfit and the dog is just adorable… I love you
Thanks for taking us along!

16A walk with Juno and Baxter Empty Re: A walk with Juno and Baxter Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:42 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I have so many photos I’ve taken recently, I just haven’t got round to doing anything with them yet! 🙈 I’m glad you enjoyed this blast from the past though!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum