OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some of my collection/display (a few non 1/6 scale)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kukolka

You did an excellent job on the background scenes. Nice setup of FFVII with antagonists behind like they don't know they're there. Surprised   Agreed Black Widow would like some company!

https://kukolkacreates.wordpress.com/blog/

Fox915

Kukolka wrote:You did an excellent job on the background scenes. Nice setup of FFVII with antagonists behind like they don't know they're there. Surprised   Agreed Black Widow would like some company!

Thanks Kukolka, I'm glad you liked the FFVII setup. I think I may have to find BW/Scarlett some company soon. Smile

Tjolnir

very nice collection indeed. especially like the skyline backdrop, in fact it gave me an idea to enhance one of my dio´s if i can pull it off.

cheers
tjolnir

Fox915

Tjolnir wrote:very nice collection indeed. especially like the skyline backdrop, in fact it gave me an idea to enhance one of my dio´s if i can pull it off.

cheers
tjolnir

Thank you Tjolnir, I find myself looking at it quite a lot, when fully lit by LED's the city lights seems to give off the illusion of glow as well.

I'd say go for it, I'm sure you'll do much better than me. Very Happy

Ephiane

Ephiane
That are some amazing figures and You have a fine and clear style of photographie !

Allotropos

Allotropos
Fox915 wrote:
Custom - Some of my collection/display (a few non 1/6 scale) - Page 2 POrrrhQ
2nd Shelf: 5 customs I've made these past few years. (If you'd like to see more, click on their names/link below.)
[Lara Croft, Tifa Lockhart, Eve (Cyber-girl), Akane (Kunoichi), and Amanda (Vampire Hunter)]

Most of these haven't had any changes to them after completion, with the exception of Lara and Tifa. Lara's had various updates/changes these past few years, while Tifa only had one.

I recall seeing some of the WIPS for some of figs (I think it was FB? or the other site - cant remember) and I do remember being just blown away by the amount of work put into them !

Variety is the spice of life and I'm sure you're not the only one who collects other scales / collectibles aside from 1/6.
Always enjoy seeing collections displayed by collectors and the different set ups and arrangements so thanks for sharing Fox !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum