OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 Supreme Girl/Super Girl Motivator (#WS004)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
WAR STORY New WS004 Super Girl Supreme Girl

Head carvings and body accessories:
Head Sculpt and accessories:
★ 1 head carving x1
Rooted hair Head sculpt
★ encapsulated body x1
Seamless action figure body
★Hand type x4 only
Hands x 2 pairs
Dress Accessories:
★ One-piece suit x1 pieces
Body suit
★ skirt x1 pieces
Shirt
★ stockings x1 pair
Black Legging
★ Boots x1 double
Knee-high boots
Other Accessories:
★ platform x1
Figure stand

Line date: 3, 2019

female - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 Supreme Girl/Super Girl Motivator (#WS004) 11553511
female - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 Supreme Girl/Super Girl Motivator (#WS004) 11555710
female - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 Supreme Girl/Super Girl Motivator (#WS004) 11564710
female - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 Supreme Girl/Super Girl Motivator (#WS004) 11565110
female - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 Supreme Girl/Super Girl Motivator (#WS004) 11573610
female - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 Supreme Girl/Super Girl Motivator (#WS004) 11581010
female - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 Supreme Girl/Super Girl Motivator (#WS004) 12085110
female - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 Supreme Girl/Super Girl Motivator (#WS004) 12091310
female - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 Supreme Girl/Super Girl Motivator (#WS004) 12111010

#newproduct #WarStory #SupremeGirl #female #TVshowbased #Super

brassco

brassco
SuperDuck i believed had made their version of "Supreme Girl" with HS and suit only. Probably would not need this.
Comes with a body? that means more expensive.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
brassco wrote:SuperDuck i believed had made their version of "Supreme Girl" with HS and suit only. Probably would not need this. Comes with a body? that means more expensive.

Given the type of outfit, if you were picking this up you might be thankful it comes with a body. It seems pretty good, and the head sculpt reminds me of Laura Linney, which is a very good thing. (I haven't seen the TV series the character is based on.)

agentghost

agentghost
brassco wrote:SuperDuck i believed had made their version of "Supreme Girl" with HS and suit only. Probably would not need this.
Comes with a body? that means more expensive.

Headsculpt is FAR superior than Super Duck though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum