OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 1448610

In the middle of the 19th century, modern suits began to be popular in European society. This three-piece suit, which is said to have originated from the British royal family, gradually adapted to the evolution of European social culture in the long years and became the universal dress for Western men. With the collision of old and new civilizations, the suit, as one of the appendages of this change, finally merged into the civilization of other continents and became a veritable "international service."

Since its inception, POPTOYS has been adhering to the tenet of excellence and quality. Whether it is a whole box or a box of accessories, we are pursuing perfection as much as possible. Now we are adjusting to meet the needs of the market.

“POP COSTUME” is a sub-brand of the uniform-made clothing case that specializes in the production of the ultimate version. Here we have decades of professional masters and bold and attitude-oriented designers, we will adhere to the consistent attitude and quality, and strive to provide players with a richer, higher-end experience.

In the mid-19th century, modern western-style clothes became popular in European society. The three-piece suit which come from British Royalty adapted to the evolution of European culture gradually and turned into western men's formal outfit.As the old and the new Culture encountered,Western-style clothes as one of results of the historic progress got into the civilization of other continents. Western-style clothes became true "Intertional clothing' finally.
Now in order to adjust to the marketing demand, we want to introduce our new sub-brand "POP COSTUME", which will be specialized in the production of the uniforms. We have experienced technical stuff and thoughtful designers who have worked for decades. Will keep on our consistent attitude and quality, and strive to provide you with a richer, higher-end experience.

POP-X27 monochrome version

poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 15451611

[POPTOYS] 1/6 advanced custom version doll model special men's suits made more details update adjustment:
- Fine-tuning the neckline angle of the neckline makes it easier to fit the subject.
- Adjusted the slim fit of the version, the diameter of the sleeve is fine-tuned, and the lines are smooth and natural.
- The upper pocket towel has been narrowed to a limit, which is more in line with the overall proportion of the suit.
- The tie is changed to jacquard material for easy care.
- High-grade jacquard lining lining, both internal and external, to enhance the texture;
- High-definition tailored, laser-cut fabric with no burrs and better feel;

[POPTOYS] 1/6th Advanced readymade male western-style clothes suit adjustment:
-Finely adjust the angle of the lapel to fit the body better
-Adjusted the type of self-cultivation, sleeve cage diameter fine-tuning, smooth lines more naturally fit the body.
-The breast pocket is narrowed to fit the overall proportion of the suit.
-The tie is changed to jacquard material for easy care
-High-grade jacquard lining, taking both inside and outside into consideration and upgrading quality.
-Using laser cutting, keeping high-level custom-tailored, without any rough edges.

[POPTOYS] Officially launched the spring new product: 1/6 advanced custom version doll model special men's suit.
(Applicable to Hot Toys, Coo model narrow shoulder male body) , this improved suit has a more beautiful display effect.
POPTOYS releases the new spring product officially: 1/6th Male Western-style clothes suit 2.0(suitable for most narrow shoulder male body on the market)

=========================================================== ======

More choices This collection of kits is available in three monochrome styles:

POP-x27-A wise black
POP-x27-B open blue
POP-x27-C gentleman ash

More choices: Including three types of solid colors:
Black--Sagacious
Blue --Open-minded
Gray --Modest
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------
List:
Suit jacket *1
Suit vest *1
Tie*1
Shirt*1
Trousers*1
Belt*1
Leather shoes*1
List:
Western-style clothes*1
Waistcoat*1
Tie*1
Shirt*1
Suit pants*1 pair
Leather belt*1
Leather shoes*1 pair

poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 15461810
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 15474110
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 15485610
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 15500410
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 15511010
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 15513510
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 15520510
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 15520511
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 15581710
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 15583810
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 15591110
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 15593410
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16004210

POP-X28 Stripe Edition

poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16094410

European gentlemen prefer a steady and no shortage of fashion wear, but they are also eye-catching. Compared with the monochrome suit, the striped suit adds retro and stylish elements, which can make up to some extent the monotony of the long-term dress of the monochrome suit. The striped suit has a distinct personality, is simple and simple, and lasts for a long time.

[POPTOYS] 1/6 Haute Couture model special men's suits are targeted improvements in striped suits.
After deep communication with fabric manufacturers, they can solve and customize the proportion of stripes with a ratio of 1/6.

- Solve the problem of reduction from the material by means of weaving and dyeing.
- The improved stripes are more detailed, and the spacing is narrower and more in line with the ratio of 1/6.

European gentlemen prefer steady and fashionable clothes,they doesn't look too unabashed but also catch others' eye. Compared with monochrome suits, striped suits has the elements of both retro and fashion.It can compensate for the felling of monotony that caused by Wearing monochrome suits for a long term. Stripe suit is distinct and individual, capable and simple, and enduring popular.
[POPTOYS] 1/6 Advanced readymade male western-style clothes stripped suit adjustment:

- To solve the problem of reducibility of materials by the way of fixed weaving and dyeing.
- The improved stripes are more delicate, the spacing is narrower and more in line with the 1/6 suits.

[POPTOYS] Officially launched the spring new product: 1/6 advanced custom version doll model dedicated men's striped suit.
(Applicable to Hot Toys, Coo model narrow shoulder male body) , this improved suit has a more beautiful display effect.
POPTOYS releases the new spring product officially: 1/6th Male Western-style clothes stripped suit (suitable for most narrow shoulder male body on the market)
=========================================================== =======

More choices This collection of products includes three stripe styles:

POP-x28-A elegant black
POP-x28-B elegant blue
POP-x28-C fashion gray

POP-x28-A Black-- Refined
POP-x28-B Blue -- Elegant
POP-x28-C Gray -- Fashion
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------
List:
Suit jacket *1
Tie*1
Shirt*1
Trousers*1
Belt*1
Leather shoes*1
List:
Western-style clothes*1
Tie*1
Shirt*1
Suit pants*1 pair
Leather belt*1
Leather shoes*1 pair

poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16091410
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16100110
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16115610
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16122710
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16172810
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16175910
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16190610
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16193210
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16200110
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16213610

POPTOYS 1/6 EY04 doll model clothing display stand people hanger alloy solid wood material

This product is a clothing display stand for the 1:6 ratio doll model. It can bring excellent visual appearance to the doll model clothing, and has the following characteristics:

ABS phantom, nylon cloth bracket material is 304 stainless steel, durable solid wood base, stable and adjustable bracket shoe tray and trousers bracket

POPTOYS EY04 showing stand for 1/6th figure clothing suit. Be made of wood and alloy.

1/6th exclusive showing stand can create a better showing effect for figures' suit:
--The main body is made of ABS, covered with nylon
--The holder is made of 304 stainless steel, be more sturdy and durable
--The pedestal is made of solid wood, stands cr
--The shoes pallet and trousers' shelf can be adjusted

poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16271111
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16292210
poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand 16304710

#newproduct #PopToys #Men'sSuit #clothing #accessory #SuitStand #mannequinstand #male

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Damn, these are just so beautifully done. I love a good suit, and these just look so slick. I don't even have a plan for one, but man I'm tempted...

ravrohan

That feeling when toys have better suits than you do Shocked

blackpool

blackpool
Damn poptoys was and still is the one and only kingsman's tailor!!! Seriously superb, from those pics it could be tailored by natchan or kato...

Now I'm gonna have to upgrade all my old poptoys suits with the new ones arf!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
ravrohan wrote:That feeling when toys have better suits than you do Shocked

Seriously! I just ordered a nice looking flower print suit for myself to make me feel better about that.

blackpool wrote:Damn poptoys was and still is the one and only kingsman's tailor!!! Seriously superb, from those pics it could be tailored by natchan or kato...

Now I'm gonna have to upgrade all my old poptoys suits with the new ones arf!

I had the same 1st thought! It made me want a 1/6 Kingsman style tailor shop.

I think the old ones still hold up. I have 1 that's still beautiful, and have to get back around to the figure I got it for. But still, PopToys continues to just kill it on the quality of their suits.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These are very cool, and I am very impressed with their promotion and presentation. Even love the display stand and am glad it will also be available.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, I'm impressed. I don't have any figures that would wear a suit, but these are just that good that I'm tempted to get one anyway, lol.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, I'm impressed. I don't have any figures that would wear a suit, but these are just that good that I'm tempted to get one anyway, lol.

You could always make a third Hayden...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

poptoys - NEW PRODUCT: POPTOYS: 1/6 Advanced Customized Men's Suits [A total of six optional] & Premium Suit Stand C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, I'm impressed. I don't have any figures that would wear a suit, but these are just that good that I'm tempted to get one anyway, lol.

You could always make a third Hayden...

Yeah, I mean, I'm sure eventually I'll have a need for it regardless, so.... Wink Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Aria

Would this be likely to fit Phicen's M31 or M32?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Aria wrote:Would this be likely to fit Phicen's M31 or M32?

Since it says "Applicable to Hot Toys, Coo model narrow shoulder male body," I wouldn't completely count on it, but maybe, especially since M31 and M32 are indeed the most slender of the TBLeague male bodies. These are a new type, so we cannot be certain until someone tries -- I think (think!) some older Pop Toys suits did fit even an M33.
Actually, here it is (but again, it is an older model) in the Eric Dane thread HERE.

Aria

GubernatorFan wrote:

Since it says "Applicable to Hot Toys, Coo model narrow shoulder male body," I wouldn't completely count on it, but maybe, especially since M31 and M32 are indeed the most slender of the TBLeague male bodies. These are a new type, so we cannot be certain until someone tries -- I think (think!) some older Pop Toys suits did fit even an M33.
Actually, here it is (but again, it is an older model) in the Eric Dane thread HERE.

You're so helpful. Thank you.

Which suit is that?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Aria wrote:You're so helpful.  Thank you.  Which suit is that?

You are very welcome. I thought it said in the post: POP Toys X22-B (Men's striped suit BLUE). I don't often remember the exact product name or number, but I had kept this set in the box it came with, so we're in luck. Smile

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Now they do look rather good!

CHEERS!

Aria

GubernatorFan wrote:
Aria wrote:You're so helpful.  Thank you.  Which suit is that?

You are very welcome. I thought it said in the post: POP Toys X22-B (Men's striped suit BLUE). I don't often remember the exact product name or number, but I had kept this set in the box it came with, so we're in luck. Smile

Thanks! I'm that nut who keeps boxes. Very Happy

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
GubernatorFan wrote:

that is really disappointing if that is actually the case. hopefully they do fit, as the TBL bodies are better, and newer.

Aria

I'm gonna take one for the team and order. I'm not so much into the big hulking bodies (I spend more time basically "casting" books using these figures, and also sew concept designs since I'm a super-mega professional seamstress), but have M33's, an M31, and an M32 on the way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum