OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Genesis: KING OF FIGHTERS MAI SHIRANUI 1/6 scale figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Genesis Collectibles MAI SHIRANUI The King of Fighters(XIV) 1/6TH SCALE ACTION FIGURE

Genesis Collectibles is proud to announce that the popular fighter MAI SHIRANUI
from The King Of Fighters(XIV) is now available for sale!
The new generation of KOF has formed a full-3D modeling system similar to Street
Fighter IV, but it still inherits the advantages in fighting from fighting rhythm and
character movements, and MAI SHIRANUI has become one of the popular character
in KOF.

Specifications:
One head sculpt with ponytail separated
One seamless female body
One pair of relaxed hands
One pair of fist hand
One pair of hands for holding paper fan
One pair of hands for holding opening paper fan
One pair of hands for playing Ninja
One piece of Butterfly knot on back
Two pieces of paper fans
One pair of costume
One pair of Black wrister
One pair of Socks
One transparent stand
One display base with a flame effect

videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis: KING OF FIGHTERS MAI SHIRANUI 1/6 scale figure 2aabc710
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis: KING OF FIGHTERS MAI SHIRANUI 1/6 scale figure 06efee10
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis: KING OF FIGHTERS MAI SHIRANUI 1/6 scale figure 9ad57e10
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis: KING OF FIGHTERS MAI SHIRANUI 1/6 scale figure 53dc3a10
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis: KING OF FIGHTERS MAI SHIRANUI 1/6 scale figure 572bd910
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis: KING OF FIGHTERS MAI SHIRANUI 1/6 scale figure Bc731610
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis: KING OF FIGHTERS MAI SHIRANUI 1/6 scale figure Bde87c10
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis: KING OF FIGHTERS MAI SHIRANUI 1/6 scale figure E9d8fc10
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis: KING OF FIGHTERS MAI SHIRANUI 1/6 scale figure E3836410
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis: KING OF FIGHTERS MAI SHIRANUI 1/6 scale figure Ec7de210

#newproduct #Genesis #KingofFighters #MaiShiranui #female #videogame

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Oh, Mai! Why have you been skipping meals!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Oh, Mai! Why have you been skipping meals!

I kind of thought that, too. Not as curvy as the figure should be. I kind of like the Anime-style head, but it already looks a bit undersized for this body, a body upgrade would look ridiculous.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis: KING OF FIGHTERS MAI SHIRANUI 1/6 scale figure C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Really cute. I hear you on the body. Is it using a TBL 16A/17B or is it their own seamless body? Actually looks skinnier than the TBL ones, so I was curious. Also wondering if it comes with the body, or it's a set without.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She must be popular, this is at least the second such offerings we've seen lately... if I'm not mistaken.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Third, actually. I think it was SD that did one (body not included) about 7 months ago.

videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis: KING OF FIGHTERS MAI SHIRANUI 1/6 scale figure C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Indeed it's kinda odd seeing a third figure of same character in such a small time gap... and still no MK characters... c'mooooon guys, MK11 is right there, screaming for 1/6 figures. Y no MK luv?

I got the SuperDuck set, it's really neat, I like it a lot but this one is so sick... after a body swap. That new "curvy" TBLeague body may fit well... or not, this HS seem a bit smaller...
Still, I'll confess I'm tempted on this one. Please, let that be a costume set, no body included.

Tiny ranting time: Why don't they include 2 fans in these kits? They could charge 1 or 2 extra dollars to exempt from "cutting costs" excuses. It's not easy to find those loose... and Mai uses 2 fans in lots of moves, besides lots of poses would benefit from them. -ranting mode off-

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
For anyone interested, she comes with a seamless body, it's not just a costume set. KGHobby has this figure on pre-order for hkd 900. I just PO'd mine.

Dammit, impulsive purchase... now one will have 2 Mai's. Oh welp... as a saying goes round here: "better sin for excess than for dearth", or something like that... it's hard to translate these things.

When this one arrives, I'll post some pics with both.

ravrohan

Hopefully, when it comes out, I can get that fan parted out two if I want to push it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Updated

agentghost

agentghost
FreakinLobster wrote:For anyone interested, she comes with a seamless body, it's not just a costume set. KGHobby has this figure on pre-order for hkd 900. I just PO'd mine.

Dammit, impulsive purchase... now one will have 2 Mai's. Oh welp... as a saying goes round here: "better sin for excess than for dearth", or something like that... it's hard to translate these things.

When this one arrives, I'll post some pics with both.

this has been released and shipped by KGHobby

Can you share some comparison photos, bro?

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I'm sorry, I won't be able to do that before September. I'm temporarily living in another city till then. Mine arrived this Tuesday... and I'm so eager to see the figure. Since I didn't like the original HS, I also bought a SuperDuck SDH010-C one to swap. Hope it fits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum