OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JXTOYS JX-029 Avril Head Sculpt H#Suntan

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

GeeWillikers

Option A, which I think we're generally agreed is the winner, seems to be disappearing fast (sold out at Giantoy and a few others), so I took the plunge and ordered one while they're still around.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I finally received all the clothing bits to put Avril together. Doing the soak & rinse treatment at the moment, but I should be able to post pics tomorrow.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Took a break from Jabba to throw my Avril Lavigne together and take some quick (albeit crappy) photos. I need another bunch of bracelets to cover up the horrible wrist situation that TBL's always have, and maybe a necklace of some kind. But overall, I achieved the look I was going for as far as clothing goes.

female - NEW PRODUCT: JXTOYS JX-029 Avril Head Sculpt H#Suntan - Page 2 _dsc3217
female - NEW PRODUCT: JXTOYS JX-029 Avril Head Sculpt H#Suntan - Page 2 _dsc3215
female - NEW PRODUCT: JXTOYS JX-029 Avril Head Sculpt H#Suntan - Page 2 _dsc3216
female - NEW PRODUCT: JXTOYS JX-029 Avril Head Sculpt H#Suntan - Page 2 _dsc3219
female - NEW PRODUCT: JXTOYS JX-029 Avril Head Sculpt H#Suntan - Page 2 _dsc3218
female - NEW PRODUCT: JXTOYS JX-029 Avril Head Sculpt H#Suntan - Page 2 _dsc3220
female - NEW PRODUCT: JXTOYS JX-029 Avril Head Sculpt H#Suntan - Page 2 _dsc3223
female - NEW PRODUCT: JXTOYS JX-029 Avril Head Sculpt H#Suntan - Page 2 _dsc3221
female - NEW PRODUCT: JXTOYS JX-029 Avril Head Sculpt H#Suntan - Page 2 _dsc3222

And, alongside my much earlier (and not nearly as good bash using the Kumik head sculpt):

female - NEW PRODUCT: JXTOYS JX-029 Avril Head Sculpt H#Suntan - Page 2 _dsc3224

Now if only someone made a female "bird-flipping" hand (not the Gangster Kingdom style), and I'd be able to give her that famous pose she seemed to always strike as an angry young Canadian... Razz

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
She looks great. The wrist situation can be partly compensated for by remembering to pose the hand in a way where it wouldn't look odd -- although sometime the requirements of the desired pose might get in the way. As for the hand, if there are any decent poseable finger female hands, that might be your solution.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The new figure looks great! So much more immediately recognisable!

And I would also love a female ‘middle finger hand’, for my Beth Greene figure. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Those are nice pics! Looks like a beautiful sculpt, too, can't wait for mine to arrive now!

Is that still the 25B body? Looks good enough to tempt me to maybe buy one (I've got a solitary 24A).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. It’s the S25B. Just right for the head sculpt, I think, but just a smidge too tall for the real Avril — but compared to the “normal” sized TBL body in the last pic, she looks tiny.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: JXTOYS JX-029 Avril Head Sculpt H#Suntan - Page 2 C8485110

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Finally got my Avril A, looks great on my (now broken-armed Sad) S29.

Happily, there's another S29 on it's way. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
GeeWillikers wrote:Finally got my Avril A, looks great on my (now broken-armed Sad) S29.

Happily, there's another S29 on it's way. Smile

Happily, yes, but what did you do to break its arm?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum