OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Product Review: TBLeague Phicen M35 Body

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Body - Product Review: TBLeague Phicen M35 Body Empty Product Review: TBLeague Phicen M35 Body Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:29 pm

Adeno

Pros: Very well defined muscles, everything is highly detailed, still just as highly posable as other TBLeague/Phicen bodies despite being very bulky.

Cons: No underwear or shorts, one less manhood!

Full Review Here  Laughing

Body - Product Review: TBLeague Phicen M35 Body 10-model

Body - Product Review: TBLeague Phicen M35 Body 14-model

Body - Product Review: TBLeague Phicen M35 Body 19-model

#tbleague #phicen #m35 #productreview #male #body

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Good review, this looks great. Thanks for sharing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Body - Product Review: TBLeague Phicen M35 Body C8485110

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
WAIT A MINUTE!

No pics of the 1:6 junk pieces?

AW, SHUCKS!

Adeno

DeltaForceChung wrote:WAIT A MINUTE!

No pics of the 1:6 junk pieces?

AW, SHUCKS!

I do have a censored version lol Smile

Body - Product Review: TBLeague Phicen M35 Body 09-handsandballs

brassco

brassco
I'm replacing this with the M34 for my Arnold HS. Can u do some pictures in colour? Thks!

Adeno

brassco wrote:I'm replacing this with the M34 for my Arnold HS. Can u do some pictures in colour? Thks!

I'm also waiting for my Arnold, anyway here's one Bruce Smile

Body - Product Review: TBLeague Phicen M35 Body 22-model

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So this is out? This was fast. I suppose it is in stock only in Asia at this point, and it will take a few weeks to get overseas.

Thank you for the review, recap, and photos. The absence of shorts is a little surprising and disappointing, but that's not why we're buying these bodies. Though your point that it might be hard to squeeze it into most sixth scale clothing is well put. As for the number of what TBLeague surely calls "secret male parts," two has been the number provided starting with the previous body, M34.

Definitely a body to pick up for all sorts of customs and kitbashes.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ok. Be honest. How many of us are going to be using this for the classic Terminator arrival pose? Junk and all?

Either that, or Lady Death is finally going to get her a beef-cake slave...

brassco

brassco
Stryker2011 wrote:Ok. Be honest. How many of us are going to be using this for the classic Terminator arrival pose? Junk and all?

still bending on getting Lady her slave? haha

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
brassco wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Ok. Be honest. How many of us are going to be using this for the classic Terminator arrival pose? Junk and all?

Absolutely. Fair is fair, after all. Death Dealer has four, she should at least have one... with a really big... Embarassed

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Great review!  Every time I read the line "One is calm while the second one is ready to attack!" I start laughing all over again.

I'm with GF, I really thought this was much further off.  May need to pick one up asap.  Thinking I may swap this out for my Conan, and use the old M34 for a Thor.  

Stryker2011 wrote:
brassco wrote:

Absolutely. Fair is fair, after all. Death Dealer has four, she should at least have one... with a really big... Embarassed

Lol.  I'm with you man, fair is fair.  Lady Death deserves it.

http://reverendspooky.com

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
I've seen side by side comparisons with the M34 and there's not a big difference between the two from what i saw. A little bigger in the arms, and in the legs definitely, but overall.....nothing breathtaking.

I'll still have one probably, as I was gonna use it for my custom comic Conan, but I was expecting a taller fella as well.

I think the "units" are the same as what came with M34.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:I'll still have one probably, as I was gonna use it for my custom comic Conan, but I was expecting a taller fella as well.  I think the "units" are the same as what came with M34.  

I will be doing the same, upgrading my Conan from an M34 to an M35. And you are right about the units.

Apparently they are in stock in the states, but some $25 more expensive than ordering directly from Asia.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:Apparently they are in stock in the states, but some $25 more expensive than ordering directly from Asia.

That is good to know. I usually can't wait to get stuff, but this is kinda a back burner project, so might be worth it to save the cash.

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
The M35 is in stock in the US? By who? I'm just getting the Arkhalla shipments in this week and Sparta Goddess is on the ocean en route right now.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:The M35 is in stock in the US?  By who?  I'm just getting the Arkhalla shipments in this week and Sparta Goddess is on the ocean en route right now.  

Some of the eBay stores operating out of Boston are showing it as in stock for $99 plus $9 shipping. For example, acec_union and simplehappylife.

Adeno

Body - Product Review: TBLeague Phicen M35 Body 1twZUwr

Arnold's head arrived with his "Calvln Kleln" tank top and briefs. Even with powder they were quite hard to fit on the M35 body! Fortunately it somewhat succeeded.

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
GubernatorFan wrote:
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:The M35 is in stock in the US?  By who?  I'm just getting the Arkhalla shipments in this week and Sparta Goddess is on the ocean en route right now.  

Some of the eBay stores operating out of Boston are showing it as in stock for $99 plus $9 shipping. For example, acec_union and simplehappylife.

I have suspicion that they aren't being honest. I think both of those sellers also operate out of China and say they are "US sellers" but in fact some of their items come from their China/HK mailing location. But who knows? I just know it was just released in Asia so for them to have them already, they either had someone fly them over, or they're full of $#@!.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:I have suspicion that they aren't being honest.  I think both of those sellers also operate out of China and say they are "US sellers" but in fact some of their items come from their China/HK mailing location.   But who knows?  I just know it was just released in Asia so for them to have them already, they either had someone fly them over, or they're full of $#@!.  

Well, I was also very surprised, but since I refuse to pay $25 extra for each (I am buying more than one), we'll never know... I have purchased plenty from both, and both the tracking and the speed of receipt suggest they are sending the stuff from Massachusetts.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:I have suspicion that they aren't being honest.  I think both of those sellers also operate out of China and say they are "US sellers" but in fact some of their items come from their China/HK mailing location.   But who knows?  I just know it was just released in Asia so for them to have them already, they either had someone fly them over, or they're full of $#@!.  

Well, I was also very surprised, but since I refuse to pay $25 extra for each (I am buying more than one), we'll never know... I have purchased plenty from both, and both the tracking and the speed of receipt suggest they are sending the stuff from Massachusetts.

Yeah, those EBay guys in Massachusetts are all pretty reliable. I order from them a lot, Specifically Storeon44, who have been really good to me in the past. And I see Ekia says they're in stock there as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum