OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
xK.Studio Jxk010 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphinx
Model material: resin
Product size: 8.7cm* 4.0cm* 50cm
Product style: JxK010a meat pink
JxK010b skin tone
JxK010c marking
1/6 ratio
Cut-off date: May 10, 2019
Expected listing date: 3Q 2019

JxK.Studio Jxk010 1/6
Model material: resin
Size: 8.7cm* 4.0cm* 50cm
Types: JxK010a pink
JxK010b skin
JxK010c markings

Price: 148 yuan
Reservation period: Today to May 10th, 2019

Expected on-sale date: the 3th quarter, 2019

animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580110
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580210
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580310
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580311
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580410
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580411
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580510
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580511
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580610
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580611
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580710
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580711
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580810
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580811
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14580910
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14581010
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14581011
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14581110
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14581111
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration 14581410

#newproduct #JxKStudio #Sphynx #HairlessCat #feline #animal #accessory

shazzdan

shazzdan
Whenever I see these in real life I think they should have been drowned at birth.

brassco

brassco
shazzdan wrote:Whenever I see these in real life I think they should have been drowned at birth.

I can understand why you feel this way...any takers?

PitViper

PitViper
Ugliest thing I've seen in 1:6 scale in quite some time...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Eeeew... I think they managed to put in more wrinkles than the real animal ever had. The emaciated shape (which is accurate in itself) also reminds me of the digitally-emaciated Chris Evans from his first Captain America film. But no, I don't think either should have been drowned in a bath. You guys are so superficial! Wink

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"Come, Mr. Bigglesworth!”

I kind of like it. Just wish it was two different figures, with one lying down.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:"Come, Mr. Bigglesworth!” I kind of like it. Just wish it was two different figures, with one lying down.

So true. If they are going to make them statues, they really ought to offer them up in a number of poses.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. And a third one walking.

animal - NEW PRODUCT: JxK.Studio (Jxk010) 1/6 Hairless Cat Sphynx Animal Model GK Static Decoration C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Makes me want a Dr Evil figure.

CHEERS!

awsd1987

awsd1987
I had a cat like that a long time ago; looked exactly like the blue/white option up there...The only thing they really got wrong in the body is that Sphynx breed have a very noticeable pot belly/paunch. (They always remind me of the eye-less monster from Pans Labyrinth) For me, the abdominal region doesn't quite "hang" proper and is far too tight. I still think they're better than anything else I've ever seen regarding the breed though.

PS - Anyone ever interested in owning a Sphynx in real life, let me be the first to tell you they are absolutely disgusting animals (sadly through no fault of their own). You have to bathe them as much as a human child or else you will get grease stains on your furniture and anywhere they sleep and their poo smells extra bad because their bodies process food differently than an average cat and they require a specialized diet to combat that...they're just incredibly high maintenance.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
awsd1987 wrote:I had a cat like that a long time ago; looked exactly like the blue/white option up there...The only thing they really got wrong in the body is that Sphynx breed have a very noticeable pot belly/paunch. (They always remind me of the eye-less monster from Pans Labyrinth) For me, the abdominal region doesn't quite "hang" proper and is far too tight. I still think they're better than anything else I've ever seen regarding the breed though.

PS - Anyone ever interested in owning a Sphynx in real life, let me be the first to tell you they are absolutely disgusting animals (sadly through no fault of their own). You have to bathe them as much as a human child or else you will get grease stains on your furniture and anywhere they sleep and their poo smells extra bad because their bodies process food differently than an average cat and they require a specialized diet to combat that...they're just incredibly high maintenance.

Sounds like my dog (an Italian Greyhound). Not the greasy part — but seriously high maintenance.

Delanie

Delanie
I'm generally not a cat lover, but these ones seriously give me the creeps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum