OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Biography:
Atong is a good friend of Miyamoto Musashi's childhood sweetheart, and his position is also a fiancee of eight. Later, he and the eight were dismissed from marriage, living in the Liusheng Valley, and won the love of Liu Shengshi Zhouzhai.
After Musashi was in trouble with Liu Shenggu, she set foot on the road to find Musashi with the city.
Atung is Miyamoto Musashi's childhood friend and Hoiden's fiancee. He later broke off his engagement with Yagyu and lived in Yagyu Valley.
He was deeply loved by Yagyu Shizhou Zhai. After musashi made a scene in yagyu valley, she and city too together on the road to find musashi.
Product No:WK89018A
Product configuration:
1. Exquisite head carving head 1
2. Movable body body 1
3. Replaceable hand type 6
4. Underwear under wear 1 piece
5. Kimono The kimono 1 piece
6. Sandals feet Sandals 2 only
7. Knife 1
8. Fighting hat 1

female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10421010
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10421110
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10421310
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10421510
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10421710
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10421810
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10422010
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10422210
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10422410
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10422610
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10422810
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10423010
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10423210
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10423410
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10423510
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10423710
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10423910
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10424110
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A 10424210

#newproduct #WolfKing #RogueSeries #Atong/Atone #female #Anime #Manga #Japanese

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice looking set, and I see that it is intended to go with others, which is always a plus. I do find it a little strange that, while she looks quite realistic, her male counterparts have a more cartoonish appearance.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, it appears she was once a little more cartoonish herself; I wonder if they plan to re-release the other two in a more realistic style. Either way, I really like this one; I even like the pink kimono. It'd be nice to have a little more color on the shelves beside black, grey, brown, green and red. Not sure I'll get this, though -- don't really have a ton of these types of figures.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A C8485110

Delanie

Delanie
Is it me or does the first shot (2 images) show 2 different heads or is it angle of the camera?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is a modified version of a figure previously released with that 1st HS.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A C8485110

Delanie

Delanie
ah now i know thanks

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very pretty headsculpt and outfit -- though I agree it does look funny with the more stylized ones next to it. Would be curious to see those ones in a more realistic version as well. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
man i'm really digging this, especially the head. another head i'll have to be on the lookout for. especially since i have no asian females atm.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

They look pretty good, nice to see Wolfking branch out. Wonder what the bodies are like....

CHEERS!

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
She coming to me this afternoon. The body is very cool brand, i do not know wich is version of the body, cause i am already sold it out for phicen body improvement. There some pics of her.
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A Img_2029
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A Img_2030
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A Img_2031

brassco

brassco
i totally missed out this. Is there another HS version as pictured in the first photo?

I rather they just sell without the figure, so i can use a phicen.

12female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: (modified version) 1 / 6 rogue series - Atong ATONE movable doll WK89018A Empty I just ordered one too. Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:14 am

Hentai Husband

Hentai Husband
cuongcodon wrote:She coming to me this afternoon. The body is very cool brand, i do not know wich is version of the body, cause i am already sold it out for phicen body improvement. There some pics of her.

Hi cuongcodon, can I ask which TBL body you chose for this head sculpt.  I want to do the same.

cuongcodon

cuongcodon
Hentai Husband wrote:
cuongcodon wrote:She coming to me this afternoon. The body is very cool brand, i do not know wich is version of the body, cause i am already sold it out for phicen body improvement. There some pics of her.

Hi cuongcodon, can I ask which TBL body you chose for this head sculpt.  I want to do the same.

to this time the best type is s32a i am suggest, but i think this not fix to much. I will waiting for next phicen body type. I hear that the new body type is Viking Woman body, that the only body still not release.

agentghost

agentghost
cuongcodon wrote:
Hentai Husband wrote:

to this time the best type is s32a i am suggest, but i think this not fix to much. I will waiting for next phicen body type. I hear that the new body type is Viking Woman body, that the only body still not release.

can you share your in-hand photo of the headsculpt?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum