OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: JxK.Studio Bengal tiger / white tiger ratio: 1/6
Item No.: JXK012
Material: environmentally friendly resin
Size: length 41cm width 11.5cm height 19cm
Cut-off time: May 15, 2019
Shipping time: third quarter of 2019
JXK012A yellow JXK012B white

Product: JxK.Studio Bengal tiger /White tiger
Scale: 1/6
No:JXK012
Material: UPR
Size: 41cm *11.5cm * 19cm
Perorder is available before:On May 15, 2019
Release date: In the third quarter of 2019
The Figure and weapon are not included

animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17084511
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17084510
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17084610
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17084611
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17084710
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17084810
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17084811
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17084910
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085010
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085011
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085111
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085110
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085211
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085210
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085310
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085311
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085410
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085510
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085511
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085512
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085610
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085710
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085711
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085810
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085910
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17085911
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17090010
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17090011
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17090110
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 17090111

#newproduct #JXKStudio #BengalTiger #Animal #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm, I like them but I think there's something a little off. One thing I can spot is that for the most part the stripes appear a little too narrow and generally too even.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I believe you're right, Guv. A little too consistent, but overall not bad; a little more thickness near the belly would help break that up. I'm still going to have to get one, maybe even one of each (I have to support these companies that are willing to do exotic animals instead of the same stuff OVER And OVER And OVER).

animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model Bengal11
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model Proxy_37
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model Bengal10
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model Animal10
animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model 6whk7m10

He who dies with the most toys wins!

animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ah... beautiful but deadly.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, too bad they're being hunted to extinction by idiots who think they can get ED meds, and other placebo remedies from them. Humans really are the worst species on the planet.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

animal - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Bengal Tiger White Tiger Static Decoration Model C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Yeah, too bad they're being hunted to extinction by idiots who think they can get ED meds, and other placebo remedies from them. Humans really are the worst species on the planet.

You have a point, but let's not pretend that if tigers (for example) took over the world, they wouldn't do the same or worse, and faster. When I was verifying the stripes on the Bengal Tiger, I ran across a bunch of stories, including some of poaching, zoo accidents, and even a partly videotaped fight between a tiger and a sloth bear. Long story short, it occurred to me that nature seems to keep things in balance, but only by accident (with many species going extinct -- many of them long before humans could annihilate them; other species are actively and artificially promoted and supported by humans -- whether as domestic animals or as pets). At least we (or some of us) stop to think about the effect of our actions on others and on other species, too, and have begun to put measures in place to curb or eliminate the harmful effect. Most of these are grossly inadequate still, while some are perhaps blown out of proportion. And, silver lining, apparently we can make pretty decent representations of extinct or endangered animals. No other specie we know can do that.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Aww, the face on this one is gorgeous...I love the expression on it. I do agree that the stripes are a bit off, but if one was reallly dedicated, they could always be painted to be more 'accurate'.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum